Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some isntances, we will replace or repair it.
Samsung Galaxy A10s with Fingerprint (32GB, 2GB RAM) 6.2", Android 9.0, Dual SIM GSM Factory Unlocked A107M/DS - US + Global 4G LTE International Model (Black, 32GB + 64GB SD Bundle)
|Display Size||6.2 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
About this item
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Motorola Moto G7 Power - Unlocked - 32 GB - Marine Blue (US Warranty) - Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Boost, Cricket, & Metro
Samsung Galaxy A10S A107M 32GB Unlocked GSM DUOS Phone w/Dual 13MP & 2MP Camera (International Variant/US Compatible LTE) – Black
BLU Studio Mini -5.5HD Smartphone, 32GB+2GB Ram -Black
Samsung Galaxy A10s A107-32GB 2GB RAM (GSM Only, No CDMA) International Version, No Warranty (Blue)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||BMOF86ST||Amazon.com||TOPRENEWED||BLU Products||lifeline786|
|Screen Size||6.2 inches||6.2 inches||6.2 inches||5.5 inches||6.2 inches|
Built for ImmersionA 15.79cm (6.2) HD+ immersive screen with an Infinity-V display that lets you binge-watch at ease and level-up your gaming. Built for DepthClick incredible pictures and shoot amazing videos with a 13MP + 2MP (Depth) dual-camera set-up. Built to LastA 4000mAh battery that goes on and on and on so that you get to do more. Built for ConvenienceUnlock your device with just a touch or by holding it up to your face. Super simple, super secure. Built to PerformBe one step ahead with the powerful 3GB RAM that gives you a super snappy experience. Built to ImpressWith a premium glossy-finish, the new A10s comes in 3 fascinating colors and is sure to turn some heads. HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700) - DUAL SIM (Nano-SIM). International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
A10s - AFTER A MONTH OF USE I HATE IT - SLOW (EVEN AFTER DEFAULTING)
- Randomly SLOW to respond to touch
- Does NOT SCROLL WELL with Facebook, Kijiji, and YouTube - its Visually Choppy (videos do play well, But NEVER has a smooth transition when rotating)
- Often Lags or is slow to respond while inputting text into web browsers, forms or notes, and even sometimes while TEXTING!
- The longer I have this, the more clear it is that this phone simply can NOT KEEP UP with light usage.
- Adding apps like TrueCaller, Nova Launcher, or simply Google Keyboard have proven to be nothing but a laggy choppy waste of my time.
- I Truly miss my older phone, as it simply didn't 'Lag/Stutter';
*yes, I factory defaulted the phone (4 times now).. insured I have ZERO personal apps installed, verified power settings, removed Sim Cards … No there was no change - No matter what I do the phone simply CAN NOT COPE. It is Not smooth … EVER... this is suitable only for someone that has never experienced a smartphone before - Its Poor compared to ANYTHING else in its category.
In Comparison, the Moto G6 PLAY is overall a Smoother phone for general use (its older, and its specs are WAY lower)
- Exactly as advertised. Fast Shipping, Comes with headphones, fast charger and wire, in sealed retail packaging
- battery life as expected, no issues.
- camera quality 6/10 . NOT SMOOTH, low quality image (not crisp even when viewed on the phone)
- videos play smooth (youtube, amazon prime, etc_)
- wifi range is fair
- Dual Sim works Well, no issues with data, calls or texts (other than SLOW RESPONCE TO TYPING)
MY TWO CENTS:
Don't BUY THIS, its CPU is obscure, the skimped out on the hardware too much, and a child toy will yield a better picture quality.
I will replace with phone ASAP .. however I will ONLY commit to buying a new one after I verify it runs simply tasks and apps SMOOTHLY.
Because I am a light user, it took me a while to verify and realize that this is NOT for me... my return window has expired. *figures, right?*
can anyone explain what exactly is international version? so far I feel like I m using a knock off cell phone that is only using Samsung as the name but not actually belong to Samsung as it does not have warranty either. I could be wrong, but if anyone knows for sure about this phone please let me know
The big negative point about it is the camera, it's okay in sunlight but that's it. Like it's a bad camera, the iphone 5 has a better camera. It's like it's shutter speed in the dark is stuck at 1/4s and worse.
Didn't buy the phone for the camera so I don't care.