Samsung 32 GB SDHC Flash Memory Card, Brushed Metal - MB-SSBGA/US
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 24 MB/s read speed and 13 MB/s write speed
- Class 10 Speed for the highest performance standard
- From the world's #1 memory manufacturer since 1992
- Water Proof - Can survive in sea water over 24 hours
- Shock Proof - can withstand being run over by a 1.6 ton vehicle
- Magnet Proof - Can withstand a 10K magnetic force equal to an MRI
- Unmatched quality of Samsung genuine memory and a 5 year warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The world's #1 memory manufacturer has introduced a new standard in memory cards with its current high performance lineup. Samsung memory cards boast a sleek, brushed metallic design and provide "3 Proof" reliability (water proof, shock proof and magnet proof). Samsung's fast 24MB/sec read speed enables users to actually feel and experience faster data transfer rates. The full lineup includes high performance memory cards from Class 4 (HD compliant), Class 6 (Full-HD compliant) to Class 10 (the highest SDHC performance standard).
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy fast data transfer speeds and keep your photo, video, and MP3 files safe with the Samsung Essential SDHC Memory Card. Sporting a stylish brushed metal design, this card has a capacity of 32 GB and is designed to be used with a digital camera, DSLR camera, camcorder, or PC. Samsung's "3 Proof" technology makes the card waterproof, shockproof, and magnet-proof to protect your important data. This card has a Class 10 rating, which is the highest SDHC performance standard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The other I still use today, so it must have just been a bad egg. I'd roll the dice and purchase another if I needed it. Samsung has come to be a respectable brand I trust.
Got this card as a Christmas gift and couldn't be more pleased. The read/write speeds are acceptable with my Canon Rebel T4i, and the storage capacity is excellent considering the price (~$25). Overall I am very pleased with this product and would definitely buy an additional one and/or recommend it for others.
Why a "best bet for the buck" instead of "bang for the buck?"
(1) First, there may be other cards that are faster for the same price - or less - but they seem to have disturbingly high reports of DOA and more incidents of lost data than Samsung. So I regard these as one of the safer cards I can get.
(2) These seem to have no reports of "fake" cards. Other major manufacturer's cards seem to have reports of people trying to get a warranty claim - and end up being told their card isn't warranted. A card may be good, but if I get a fake - it ruins the reputation of the real thing.
(3) I suspect one reason these are not likely to be copied for bootleg is that the casing - even though it isn't solid metal - is unusually high-quality. The Samsung name is actually molded into the contact side of the card. A small touch, suggesting a higher-quality design and manufacturing.
(4) The three cards I've gotten were all made in Korea. That suggests a better degree of Quality Control and inspection by the home office, which is also in the same country.
So I now have three of these cards. The first was brand-new from amazon. I liked it so much, I wanted more, but the price was beginning to creep upwards, so my second and third cards I got as "used - like new" from amazon warehouse deals. All have been flawless in appearance and function. The original cardboard packaging had been opened, but so what? The speed merits the class 10 rating. I have used them for Full HD stereo in my Canon SX40HS without a problem. Samsung is now my brand of preference in SD flash memory.