Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- A service fee will apply. $10 to repair or $29 to replace your phone.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
Samsung Gear S3 Frontier SM-R760 Smartwatch, International Version, No Warranty
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This item is Bluetooth Model & International Version. (**IT DOES NOT SUPPORT 2G, 3G, 4G LTE MOBILE NETWORKS**) It comes with a European plug, but any standard micro 5 pin USB cable (Android phone charging cable) works.
- Compatible with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and later with 1.5GB RAM. Some features may not be available. For best compatibility, connect with Samsung Galaxy phones. (It does NOT support Samsung Tablet & iOS)
- The Gear S3 has a built-in speaker that lets you make or take calls right away without ever having to remove your phone from your pocket. (*Bluetooth model requires Wi-Fi connection and a voice call app for phone-free calls.)
- Battery : 380mAh (up to three days) (*Battery life may vary depending on usage and settings.) / Sensor : Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor / Connectivity : Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, MST, GPS/Glonass.
- Memory : 768MB (RAM) + 4GB (ROM) / Chipset : Exynos 7270, Dual 1.0GHz / OS : Tizen OS 2.3.2 / Etc : Mic, Speaker, Water and dust resistant IP68.
Buy this product Renewed and save $17.23.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This item is Bluetooth Model & International Version. (**IT DOES NOT SUPPORT 2G, 3G, 4G LTE MOBILE NETWORKS**) It comes with a European plug, but any standard micro 5 pin USB cable (Android phone charging cable) works.
Compatible with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and later with 1.5GB RAM. Some features may not be available. For best compatibility, connect with Samsung Galaxy phones. (It does NOT support Samsung Tablet & iOS)
PRODUCT : SAMSUNG GEAR S3 FRONTIER 1.3" INCH SMART WATCH
NOTE : BLUETOOTH MODEL REQUIRES WI-FI CONNECTION AND A VOICE CALL APP FOR PHONE-FREE CALLS.
COLOUR : SPACE GRAY
MEMORY : 4GB / 768MB RAM
MODEL : SAMSUNG GEAR S3 FRONTIER
PART NO : SM-R760
CONNECTIVITY : BLUETOOTH, WI-FI B/G/N, NFC, MST, GPS/GLONASS
COMPATIBILITY : PAIRS WITH SMARTPHONES RUNNING ON ANDROID 4.4 AND HIGHER WITH OVER 1.5GB RAM.
IMPORTANT : PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR PHONE OPERATING SYSTEM'S COMPATIBILITY BEFORE YOU BUY.
IN THE BOX :
1 X Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
1 X in-Built Battery
1 X Mains / Wall / Travel Charger
1 X Documentation
1 X Interior Retail Packing
1 X Retail Box with Serial Number
220 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 220 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to use it mainly for sport activities choose another brand, for notifications and self-esteem use Gear S3.
I really hope the Tizen 4 will be much more stable and support Gear S3.
First off, let's talk about the aspects where the original Gear S wins over the S3. The original Gear S is noticeable lighter, and feels more comfortable around your wrist, especially if you have smaller wrists. The curved design of the Gear S also makes it easier to see the watch face, and easier to use - your presses and swipes feel easier and more natural. I also like the band which comes with the Gear S, as it makes wearing it and taking it off a much simpler, faster, and easier process - I can pretty much wear and take off the Gear S in about 1 second, whereas it would take me about 2-3 seconds to take off the S3, and about 5 seconds to put it on because you have to hook it into the hole, and then slide the tongue underneathe the two holding bands.
However, I prefer the S3 in these areas: It feels faster and snappier to use. Also, since it has newer technologies, the apps that come with it feels more modern and robust. Tizen has come a long way since the very first original Gear, and although it still has a long ways to go, at least you can see some slight improvements. Ultimately though, I feel Tizen is taking too long to progress, and will soon be forgotten, or relegated to being a smart watch OS only, and not something that can be used on phones. The screen of the Gear S3 feels brighter and more colorful, no doubt the progression of Samsung's watch OLED technology. The rotating bezel and extra button on the S3 also make using the S4 easier, and gives it more functionality. Maybe it is just my watch, but I would like the bezel to rotate with more clamping force, as it feels too loose and easy to accidentally be moved. The watch face of the S3 looks and feels much more premium than the older S, as the metal parts make it look like a more expensive rugged watch, as opposed to the Gear S' more elegant 007/Dick Tracy spy watch style design. I also think the speaker on the S3 is just a tad louder than the Gear S. The S3 also has more and better watch faces than the Gear S.
In the end, I decided to keep both watches, for different occasions. The Gear S3 is my everyday watch, while the Gear S is more suited for a jog or something where you don't watch a big thick heavy watch to weigh you down.
This smartwatch is just outstanding...is a great looking watch with amazing capabilities. The battery lasts at least 3 days on normal use. I moved from a Casio ProTrek so the there is no size difference. It is super easy to setup and intuitive to use. Reminders, alarms, phone calls are just a touch away and the rotating bezel is great. S-Voice works very well and recognizes commands easily. The band provided is ok but I have ordered another one more breathable as this one keeps sweat underneath.
Bottom line, I couldn't be happier with this watch and I would give it 7 stars if possible!! :)