- Size (LWH): 2.68 inches, 0.39 inches, 5.12 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850M 32GB 4G LTE Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android 4.4 KitKat Smartphone - Dazzling White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / AWS / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- 4.7" Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-TouchscreenTBC
- Android v4.4.4 (KitKat), Quad-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 5 Octa 543, Mali-T628 MP6 Graphics
- 12 Megapixel Camera (4608 x 2592 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-Facing 2.1 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The first Samsung Galaxy smartphone with a high-quality metal frame, the Galaxy ALPHA exudes luxury and sophistication. Other Features include: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, USB: microUSB v2.0, GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, Browser: HTML5, Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, Li-Ion 1860 mAh Battery
Top Customer Reviews
I know she will love this phone, because the screen is the right size for her. Battery life is great, and it flies through any app. I charge it with the included wall AC adapter, and it does not get hot even when I'm using it. A little warm, but not like some of the others are saying on their review. I will update it I find any problems, but none so far!
The major drawback is the battery life. -1 star when you have to run bare bones widgets because of that and 2gb of ram. Not a deal breaker when considering all the positives and that the battery is removable. Gj on this one Sammy.
Frequent phone changer (10+ year) coming from htc One M9.