- Size (LWH): 1.75 inches, 0.54 inches, 4.2 inches
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 11 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 620 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung GT-E1182L E1182 DUOS Unlocked Quad-Band Dual SIM GSM Phone with Dual SIM Standby Support, FM Radio and Organizer - US Warranty - Silver
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- This Unlocked Dual SIM Cell Phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Unlocked Dual SIM Quad-Band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Both SIMs).
- Dual SIM Card Support with Dual SIM Standby; 1.52" 65K TFT Display; FM Radio; SMS Messaging; Games and Comfortable Slim Design.
- MP3 Ringtones; Vibration Alerts; Loudspeaker; Phonebook up to 500 entries; Organizer; Voice Memo and Predictive Text Input.
- Talk time up to 11 hours - Standby up to 620 hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I've returned the phone, and got a full refund on it.
At least, this makes sense now. I still find the title of this product confusing: "Samsung GT-E1182L" (which, I suppose, is quad band), AND "E1182" (which is dual band). So, if someone orders this phone, which one will they get?
2013.07.29: Here is an update to my review, after I visited a T-Mobile service center in person and talked to a representative for a long time.
This phone is definitely not quad band, it is only dual band (GSM 900/1800) as it is stated on the phone box. So, it does not work in the US with the GSM carriers, such as T-Mobile or AT&T because they use a different frequency.
The Amazon title on this phone is extremely misleading, and I don't understand why Amazon doesn't do anything about it.
So, if you are looking for an unlocked phone to use in the US, this is not for you. It will likely work fine in Europe, but not in the US.
I will have to return this phone.
---- Below is my original review, and instructions on how to switch it from Greek to English ----
For the background: I live in the US, and wanted a basic unlocked phone as a backup. After receiving it, reading the manuals, and research on the web, here are my impressions:
- it's a basic phone, very lightweight
1.Read more ›
The only drawback is that the phone locks after inactivity -- this feature is good, so you don't hit buttons while it's in your pocket or purse -- however the time delay to lock was 5 seconds, and not configurable. So if while dialing you had to look up a number or something, it locked and you had to unlock it again. Minor inconvenience though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are looking for a cheap second phone for travel, that allows you to easily insert and add sim cards from other countries this is a great phone. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tom C
Enjoyed this phone very much but sad that it is discontinued by the manufacturer.Published 7 months ago by Benjamin Obour
This is a small, perfect travel phone. I wouldn't use it in my everyday life, but it's come in handy when I needed something temporary because my smart phone broke.Published 10 months ago by user