|Standing screen display size||10.1 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Hard Drive||128 GB|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||15 Hours|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $84.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 inch 128GB Black with 64GB Memory Card (2019, Wi-Fi Only, 3GB RAM, Micro SD Card Slot) SM-T510NZKGXAR
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
|Hardware Interface||USB Type C|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Screen Size||10.1 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Processor: 1.8GHz Cortex A73 Dual-Core + 1.6GHz Cortex A53 Hexa-Core, Includes Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SD Card
- 3GB of RAM, 128GB Flash Storage, Supports MicroSD (Dedicated Slot)
- 10.1 Inch (1920 x 1200) Touchscreen Display, Mali-G71 MP2 Graphics
- 5MP Front + 8MP Rear Cameras, USB-C Port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0
- 13 Hours Battery Life
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a Samsung phone, as well...….great company. Thanks Amazon for carrying this brand.
It's a bit too soon to know if battery life will match that of the Tab 4 and it'll take some getting used to as the device uses soft keys and the OS is similar to the Galaxy S10. The Tab 4 was best suited to landscape mode. It would have been nice if the tablet used bio-metrics to log in but that feature isn't supported. Facial recognition, anyway. The fingerprint method has never worked for me on the phone and still doesn't.
The camera is nothing special and I inadvertently triggered a selfie mode with a lot of filters using the front camera but didn't experiment with software - the bare-bones, oops-picture was okay and a tad crisper than I anticipated it would be. If you're into selfies, that may be just what you're looking for.
I think the touch screen will take some getting used to. Gestures that I haven't looked into may be causing me some navigation issues but only time will tell. I simply haven't used the device very much, not yet.
The downfall of the old Tab 4 was internal memory of only 16 GB and no amount of maintenance could keep it running smoothly. I moved what I could to the SD card and that's where files were stored but it just couldn't keep up with OS updates and whatever hidden bloatware was accumulating. Although, it wasn't a 4G enabled device, 16 GB was inadequate internal memory. The 128 GB Tab A should resolve the storage issue. As with the old tablet, photos and files are stored on the SD card.
The Tab A is a sleek device, easy to configure and, I hope, reliable and secure.
This Samsung Tablet while a bit more expensive has worked out great! No annoying apps popping up and I download just what I want to use. I am very happy with it and highly recommend.