Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Phone - 5.8in Unlocked Smartphone - Midnight Black (Renewed)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
This product has been professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Learn more
- Factory Unlocked (Unlocked by the Manufacturer) and is fully compatible with every GSM Carrier worldwide (a 'GSM Carrier' is a carrier that uses a SIM card, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, etc and is NOT COMPATIBLE with CDMA carriers such as Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and US Cellular).
- 5.8" Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen.
- Processor: Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo) CUP
- 64GB Internal Memory, 4GB RAM (no memory card slot to expand memory)
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy S8, 64GB, Arctic Silver - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950U 64GB Unlocked GSM U.S. Version Phone - w/ 12MP Camera - Orchid Gray (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Unlocked 64GB (Midnight Black) - (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950U 64GB - Verizon + GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone, Midnight Black (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy S8, 64GB, Midnight Black - Fully Unlocked (Renewed Premium)
|Sold By||Hybrid IT||Chubbiestech||Prime Mobility||Hybrid IT||GM DEALS||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||6.2 inches||5.8 inches||5.8 inches||5.1 inches||5.8 inches||5.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions||5.86 x 0.31 x 2.68 inches||5.86 x 0.31 x 2.68 inches||7.00 x 5.00 x 4.00 inches||6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 inches||5.86 x 0.31 x 2.68 inches||5.90 x 2.70 x 0.31 inches|
|Item Weight||5.47 ounces||5.44 ounces||—||0.32 ounces||5.44 ounces||5.40 ounces|
The GALAXY S8; Infinity Display, Duel Pixel Camera, iris scanning and Ip68-rated water and dust resistance. The phone comes with a stunning 5.8" Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display (2960x1440) with 529 ppi and world's first 10nm processor.
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.
This product is backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee
This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via Amazon Customer Service. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more about the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The phone was in good condition: clean, scratch free, and with a small sticker on top saying "Qualcommm 4G."
2. The buttons are funtional: volume, power button and Bixby button working too.
3. Last update from system showed December 2018, so I updated it and it worked. From 8.0, my software is now 9.0 Android Pie. I liked how Samsung made it simple to navigate the phone features with the new update. (Well, it works for me)
4. Samsung account working. Bixby working.
5. Health sensor at the back is functional. Fingerprint scanning too! I tried both 😉
6. Camera is really nice! Works like brand new! 🤩
7. Charging time took me like 2-3hrs to full battery. Using LTE and sometimes wifi with hotspot, it lasted a day for me.. I also tested it on my game, YouTube, and browsing just to observe the battery life span and so far so good.
Bottomline, this unlocked s8 met my expectations.. or should I say more! I love it! It's like brand new phone! No regrets buying from this seller. I had 3 choices and reading reviews multiple times gave me anxiety rather than helping me decide LOL, but one review helped me and I'm glad I've decided to choose this seller.
I'm reviewing this base on my one week experience with the phone and so far I'm loving it! ❤ *image to be showed later*
I've bought multiple phones on Amazon before without any issues, but now I understand how low of a bar it is to be "inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers." The phone arrived in a timely fashion and booted up just fine. It connected to WiFi and successfully transferred all my apps and info and data from my previous Samsung device. However, after inserting my SIM card, the phone would not send or receive text messages or phone calls. I reviewed and updated the APN settings (which is a common adjustment for phones purchased online), but I had no luck. Eventually, I learned that the phone had been "blacklisted" as a lost or stolen phone, meaning it would never work on any carrier. Among all the checking and testing, this nearly-criminal supplier never thought to check the most basic (and essential) functionality of the phone. I am still appalled at the lack of due diligence from a business whose core service involves buying and selling used phones.
My next thought was: "That's why I buy from Amazon - the return policy. I'll just go back to my original phone and all will be well..."
So I pulled my SIM card out and put it back into my original phone. No big deal. But, now the phone I had been using for over a year wouldn't send or receive texts, calls and data. For two whole workdays (during which I rely on my phone for work), I struggled to figure out the issue until I was able to weasel out of work and brought both phones to the local AT&T store. They confirmed that the new phone had, indeed, been blacklisted and would no longer work for anyone on any carrier. Furthermore, they said that when I put my SIM card into the blacklisted phone, AT&T automatically disabled my account and I had to request it to be re-enabled.
Unacceptable. Will never buy from this supplier again.
Top international reviews
Only annoying thing: when you inadvertently open bixby when swiping left on main screen too many times.