Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $29 to repair or $49 to replace your phone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB GSM Unlocked Phone - International Version (Midnight Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||5.8 Inches|
|Operating System||Android;android 7|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
About this item
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
- International model phone, will work with Most
- GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS,Etc. Does not have US warranty. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, etc.
What is an international version? Many Smartphone manufacturers adapt their products to meet the customer or technical needs of a country or region. While the hardware design and production is often similar, there may be missing features and software may be localized for language and technical dependencies. An ‘International Version’ is not covered by a manufacturer’s US warranty and is exempt from any cashback offers the manufacturer runs on the US version. It also may contain instruction manuals and accessories for a different country.
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Introducing The Stunning Infinity Display
The revolutionary design of the Galaxy S8 begins from the inside out. We rethought every part of the phone's layout to break through the confines of the smartphone screen. So all you see is pure content and no bezel. It's the biggest, most immersive screen on a Galaxy smartphone of this size. And it's easy to hold in one hand.
Infinity Display: Beyond The Bezel
The Infinity Display sets a new standard for uninterrupted, immersive experiences. It enables an expanded screen size without necessitating a larger phone. So while the view is grander, Galaxy S8 feels small in your hand, making them easy to hold and use.
The Big Screen That Feels Small
You'll immediately notice the comfortable grip of the smooth curves, which allow you to hold on easily while you watch movies on the larger screen. And important short cuts are a swipe away, as the edge screen is available on both Galaxy S8.
Sleek All Around
Complimenting the uniform front is the equally smooth silhouette on the back. The rear camera sits perfectly flushed with the surface for a visually tranquil profile.
The Phone That Opens Up New Worlds
More Screen Means More Is Seen
Be it movies or games, you'll get drawn into the action on the Galaxy S8 screen. With the 18.5:9 display ratio, you get the whole scene on your screen.
Scroll Less, Do More
Text while you watch a movie or make a list while you browse. You're able to multitask efficiently due to the bigger screen, and you can choose what your focus is by easily resizing the windows. And when just one thing has your attention, you'll see more of the article or your social media feed, so you scroll less.
Invisible But Accessible
The new navigation keys are no different from the physical ones you're used to. Only they're now beautifully inconspicuous — until you need them. The home key is where it normally is, and it works just as usual with a simple press.
Styled For The Future
Enjoy seamless navigation on the Galaxy S8 with a sleek and clean interface that aligns beautifully with the smooth Infinity Display. As you unlock from the AOD (Always On Display) and switch between apps, the visual journey on screen is just as striking as the exterior.
|Camera||Front: 8MP AF F1.7 Aperture||Rear: Dual Pixel 12MP AF OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)|
|Performance||Octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 64 bit, 10nm processor Octa-core (2.35GHz Quad + 1.9GHz Quad), 64 bit, 10nm processor.*||-|
|Expandable Memory & SIM Card||Single SIM model: one Nano SIM and one MicroSD slot (up to 256GB) .**||Single SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot): one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 256GB).**|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 3000mAh.||Battery Life: MP3 playback (AOD on): up to 44 hrs. MP3 playback (AOD Off): up to 67 hrs. Video playback: up to 16 hrs. Talk time: up to 20 hrs. Internet use (Wi-Fi): up to 14 hrs. Internet use (3G): up to 11 hrs. Internet use (4G): up to 12 hrs.***|
|Charging||Fast Charging on wired and wireless Wireless Charging compatible with WPC and PMA. For any further information please refer to the official Samsung website.||-|
|Disclaimers||*May differ by country and carrier. **May differ by markets and mobile operators.||***Data based on devices released in Europe. Actual results may vary depending on usage and environmental factors.|
Compare with similar items
Samsung SM-G950 Galaxy S8 Unlocked 64GB - US Version (Midnight Black) - US Warranty
Samsung Galaxy S8+ 64GB GSM Unlocked Phone - International Version (Midnight Black)
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950U 64GB - Verizon + GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone, Midnight Black (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Phone - 5.8in Unlocked Smartphone - Midnight Black (Renewed)
|Sold By||EndlessItems17||ABW-Direct||MINHA-NY||CELLULAR GALLERY INC||Hybrid IT|
|Camera Description||12||12||12||Rear, Front||—|
|Screen Size||5.8 inches||5.8 inches||6.2 inches||5.8 inches||6.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions||5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 inches||5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 inches||6.28 x 2.89 x 0.32 inches||5.86 x 0.31 x 2.68 inches||5.86 x 0.31 x 2.68 inches|
|Item Weight||5.36 ounces||5.47 ounces||6.10 ounces||5.44 ounces||5.47 ounces|
|Operating System||android;android 7||Android 7.0||android;android 7||android||Android|
Meet the Galaxy S8 - Infinitely Brilliant. The Galaxy S8 has the world's first Infinity Screen, A screen without limits. The expansive display stretches from edge to edge, giving you the most amount of screen in the least amount of space. The revolutionary design of the Galaxy S8 begins from the inside out. We rethought every part of the phone's layout to break through the confines of the smartphone screen. So all you see is pure content and no bezel. It's the biggest, most immersive screen on a Galaxy smartphone of this size. And it's easy to hold in one hand. The Infinity Display has an incredible end-to-end screen that spills over the phone’s sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps or angles. It’s pure, pristine, uninterrupted glass. And it takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminum shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object. Capture life as it happens with the Galaxy S8 cameras. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera are so accurate and fast that you won't miss a moment, day or night. Prying eyes are not a problem when you have iris scanning on the Galaxy S8. No two irises have the same pattern, not even yours, and they're nearly impossible to replicate. That means with iris scanning, your phone and its contents open to your eyes only. And when you need to unlock really fast, face recognition is a handy option. You never really stop using your phone. That's why Galaxy S8 is driven by the world's first 10nm processor. It's fast and powerful and increases battery efficiency. Plus, there's the ability to expand storage, and to work through rain and dust with IP68-rated performance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I understand how it goes, but truly, I am thoroughly disappointed. Buy at your own risk and apparently I am not the only person who've had this issue.
I have purchased numerous other phones online and have NEVER had an issue like this!!! Suffice to say, when I finally got a respond to one of my emails approximately a week or so after, all I was told was to contact amazon help center. Big Help!
I write this review to protect you THE CUSTOMER which suppousedly is AMAZON NORTH STAR (The most customer centric company on earth, REMEMBER?).
Other sellers on Amazon, state on the item description (very upfront) that NO US Warranty is provided. This Seller buries that information on the bottom of the publication!
After contacting Amazon customer rep several times and having them promising that they will issue a refund and submit an AZ claim to seller, they decided not to honour their statement and leave me with a broken phone for a misleading publication for a seller which obviously is NOT Customer centric.
Man I love Amazon but I have no choice than drop my PRIME membership.
I want to be very clear that if you buy this phone and for some reason stops working you are OUT OF LUCK.
Hope Amazon push these sellers to detail important facts about the purchase at the TOP of the publication
Very disappointing to me.
Gorgeous & futuristic phone, industry-leading screen, excellent and reliable (rear AND front) camera, full-day battery, water and dust proof, wireless (fast) charging, and Bluetooth 5.0! On the downside, it won't receive timely software updates, and fingerprint scanner location is a minor setback.
It's hard to choose your next phone because there are so many good options today, and potentially good phones coming later this year (2017). By now you've probably seen a million reviews on the S8, but it doesn't make the decision easier. Here's my suggestion, in two quick steps. Make sure none of the cons below are deal-breakers for you. Then, look over the list of unique advantages, and see if they get you excited enough to pay the hefty $750. If you're still here after that, then welcome to the club! Be sure to check out my final tips for maximizing your S8 experience.
1. Edge screen is beautiful, but annoying in two situations. It creates visual distortions a little (less than S7 Edge though). It is also difficult to hold the phone up in the air, face down (e.g. before sleep), as the phone is prone to accidentally registering side touches. A case remedies the latter problem, but I dislike putting a case on such a beautiful phone (see pro tip #1).
2. Samsung is not very good with software updates. If you take great pleasure from trying new Android in a timely manner, this isn't for you -- the only two options are iPhones and Pixels. That said, keep in mind that new software updates typically slow down the phone.
3. Fingerprint scanner location has been mentioned a gazillion times. Yes, I wish it was on the front. No, it really isn't that bad on an S8 (S8+ is a different story). You know, we have this thing called "muscle memory".. It took me two days to adjust to the new location, and now I have no problems. If you really hate it, try facial recognition or iris scanner, they're very good (see pro tip #8)
4. The phone has glass back that’s prone to cracking, so watch out if you’re clumsy. But see pro tip #1
5. S8 doesn’t have monster battery life, and it needs to be charged once a day. If you need to go past a day, look elsewhere.
6. Some are disappointed about a lack of dual-camera. Personally, the rear camera is wide enough that I am rarely in a situation where I feel the need for a wide-angle lens (like in LG). An optical zoom would have been nice (like in Iphone 7+), but not really an issue for me (see pro tip #6)
1. Futuristic aesthetics of a bezelless all-screen phone. This doesn’t really improve the functionality of the phone, but there’s just something satisfying about this futuristic experience.
2. The screen is just so damn beautiful, no contest here. Always-on display is useful.
3. As of today, it’s the only phone that checks ALL of my needs: Excellent rear camera, excellent front camera (reviewers too often ignore this), water proof, dust proof, wireless (fast) charging, full-day battery life, a headphone jack, a micro SD card slot, fingerprint scanner, and after using the S8, Bluetooth 5.0!
4. Bluetooth 5.0 is amazing. S8 is a first phone to come with this, and it’s awesome. I frequently use the ability to connect to two different speakers at once, for a surround-sound like experience in my room. You can also listen to the same music with your friend in a library, by connecting to two different headphones.
5. S8 is also the first phone to come with Gigabit LTE, which is nice for future-proofing the phone, but it doesn't quite help us yet.
1. Consider getting a tempered-glass screen protector (they’re better on S8 than on S7 Edge) and a Slickwraps/dbrand skin for the back. The skins make your phone look unique, improves grip, and it also helps cover up cracks if you’ve dropped your phone. Slickwraps frequently has discount promotions on their website, so watch out for that. Don’t use a case, enjoy the beautiful phone!
2. Bixby is useless, and if you’re like me, most “Smart” assistants are still generally not helpful and just raises privacy concerns. You can remap the Bixby button (as of April 2017): See https://www.xda-developers.com/3-applications-bypass-bixby-restriction/
3. General Android tip: Go to Settings, Developer Options, set Window/Transition/Animator animation scales to x0.5 to speed things up (Google this if you don’t know what I mean)
4. General AMOLED tip: Take advantage of black wallpapers to save battery life
5. Set screen resolution up to QHD. In my experience it barely affects battery life in everyday use. Going HD will significantly improve battery life if you are a heavy gamer, or use CPU intensive apps a lot.
6. If you really miss dual-camera set-ups in other phones, consider getting a separate smartphone camera lens kit that sells for ~$20. They’re less convenient than a built-in dual lens, but on the upside they’re much more versatile and fun.
7. If you are still not convinced whether to buy S8, then wait. Most phones (except iPhones and Pixels) drop prices relatively quickly, and you may be able to snatch one up cheap refurbished in auction sites.
8. Contrary to some reviews, the facial recognition and the iris scanner are reliable and fast. In my experience, how you register your face/iris determines how effective it will be. If you wear glasses, register with glasses on. Also, register under medium lighting conditions and not in extreme conditions. You want the phone to be able to recognize you under different environments.
It's a really nice phone, highly recommended.
Top reviews from other countries