|Standing screen display size||7 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Hard Drive||8 GB|
|Wireless Type||802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11abg, 802.11a|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||7 Hours|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $39.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7-Inch,8GB White) (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Operating System||Android 4.4 KitKat|
|Human Interface Input||Unknown|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Android 4.4, KitKat
- 7" 1280 x 800 Pixel Display
- 8 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory
- Processor Quad Core 1,2 GHz
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019, WiFi Only) 32GB, 5100mAh Battery, Dual Speaker, SM-T290, International Model (Black)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019, WiFi + Cellular) 32GB, 5100mAh Battery, 4G LTE Tablet & Phone (Makes Calls) GSM Unlocked SM-T295, International Model (32 GB, Black)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Tablet (Latest Model), 32GB, Wi-Fi, Android 9.0 Pie, Bluetooth, Bundled with Ghost Manta Accessories (w/ 64GB Micro Card, Black)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 16GB 9.7-Inch Tablet SM-T550 - Smoky Titanium (Renewed)
Apple iPad Air 2, 128 GB, Space Gray, (Renewed)
|Sold By||Techproz||MallStop||TechnoMaster||ComputersUSA||Certified Pros||BMOF86ST|
|Screen Size||7 inches||8 inches||8 inches||8 inches||9.7 inches||9.7 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||8 GB||32.00 GB||32.00 GB||—||16 GB||128.0 GB|
|Item Dimensions||9.58 x 6.94 x 0.31 inches||8.3 x 0.3 x 4.9 inches||8.3 x 0.3 x 4.9 inches||0.31 x 4.9 x 8.27 inches||8.2 x 0.3 x 5.43 inches||0.24 x 6.6 x 9.4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.60 lbs||1.20 lbs||1.30 lbs||—||0.69 lbs||0.96 lbs|
|Native Resolution||1280 x 800||1280x800||1280x800||1280 x 800||—||—|
|Operating System||Android 4.4 KitKat||Android||Android 5.1 Lollipop||Android||—||iOS|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Hotspot, GSM, 4G||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||—||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
- High-resolution, 7.0-inch display for vivid detail - Read e-books, watch movies, play games, browse the web, and more - IR blaster allows you to use tablet as universal remote - Search TV listings and receive recommendations - Share your tablet with multi-user mode - Switch to Kids Mode for a colorful, easy-to-use interface - Rear and front cameras for photos and video chat - Add up to 32 GB memory with microSD slot - Easily multitask with two apps using Multi Window - Lightweight, portable design
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) root it
2) modify the code to make Chrome act as a desktop browser
3) delete obvious boatware
4) install better video app
5) only use a Class 10 UHS-3 Micro SD card from a well know company that is within the size restrictions of the tablet you have (32gb or 64gb). You wont be able to use the SD card for anything if you don't.
6) install app that modifies code to make tablet use SD card as primary.
I have a SanDisk Extreme PRO Class 10 UHS-3 memory card. It works like a charm to watch videos and run games off of.
One thing many of us over-looked is the storage space (8GB).
This device comes with 8GB, which can be expanded with additional SD card.
But the expanded SD card storage will only store files and pictures, so you will not be able to install apps there.
This amount of space may be sufficient for many users, who uses it for email, web browsing, streaming media, social network, etc.
But for kids this is a terrible amount of storage, here is why.
Right off the bat, the OS dedicates 3GB of that 8GB to it's operation.
So you're really left with 5GB of install-able space. As some of you many already know, this is by no means enough for the many games your kids will install. So if you're looking for a low budget device that will please the kids big or small go look for a device with at least 16GB.
On the positive side, this device is perfect for the older generations who are not into mobile game and doesn't require ridiculous amount of app space. It has a lot of nifty features and has samsung voice recognition that allows you to speak to open apps and do many nifty stuff.
I did initially intended to give this to my 9yr old daughter, but, after opening the box and playing with the device, I realized the storage fell short of my expectation. But it's such a nice tablet that I decided to keep it for my personal usage and ordered my daughter an Asus MeMo 16GB, which was in the same price range with bigger storage & pretty good reviews.
It was in good shape, but when I turned it on after charging, there is a ghost image on the very bottom of the screen, about an inch long. On a colored background it's not obvious, but on a white background it is easily spotted. But for the price, it shouldn't be a deal-breaker.
Update11 months later. After using this lightly for 11 months, it stopped working. It won't connect to the Internet, which renders it pretty useless. I'm so sad about spending all that money for less than a year of very light use.