2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Samsung Galaxy Fit Black (Bluetooth), SM-R370NZKAXAR – US Version with Warranty
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.79 (16%)|
|Model Name||Galaxy Fit|
|Item Weight||4.8 Ounces|
About this item
- Automatic fitness tracking: Walk, run, cycle, even hop on the elliptical—the Galaxy Fit automatically detects and tracks what you’re doing.
- Full color amoled display: The always-on, full-color display gives you real-time info at a glance. Touch or swipe to scroll between workouts and notifications.
- Made with a swim-ready design and military-grade durability to protect it against bumps, dust, extreme heat and bitter cold. Case dimension (H x W)- 45.1 x 18.3 millimeter
- Wellness monitoring: Tracks daily steps, calories burned, water/caffeine intake and more. Monitors sleep patterns, and sends real-time alerts if detecting an irregularly high heart rate.
- Compatible devices - Samsung Smartphone, Non-Samsung Android Smartphone(Android OS 5.0 and above, RAM 1.5 GB and above), iOS 10.0 and above, iPhone 7 and above
- Notification & quick reply: You’re always connected, so you’ll be notified of incoming calls or texts right on your Galaxy Fit. Plus, send quick, preset replies, and keep an eye on schedules, the forecast and more.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $34.25 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
All goals. No limits.
Look and feel your best with the lightweight yet durable Samsung Galaxy Fit.* Easily track your fitness and wellness, day and night, in clear, vivid color. A simple glance at your wrist lets you monitor workouts, heart rate and sleep. And keep an eye on notifications from a comfortable, stylish fitness tracker that lasts up to a week on a single charge.**
*This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
**Battery life varies on usage.
***Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in seawater.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth ) Smart Watch with Fitness Tracking, and Sleep Analysis - Black (US Version)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, GPS, Bluetooth), Aqua Black (US Version)
Willful Smart Watch for Android Phones and iOS Phones Compatible iPhone Samsung, IP68 Swimming Waterproof Smartwatch Fitness Tracker Fitness Watch Heart Rate Monitor Smart Watches for Men Women Black
Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm, GPS, Bluetooth) – Rose Gold (US Version)
|Sold By||Jazzer Shack||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Paperflower House||Networkstore|
|Compatible Phone Models||iphone 7||Samsung, iPhone, LG||Samsung||iPhone11/11 pro/11 max/11 pro max/XS/X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6/6s/6 plus/6s plus/5/se ios phones; Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4; HUAWEI P30/P10/P9/MATE30/MATE30 Pro/MATE9/MATE 8/MATE 7; HTC SONY LG OnePlus Nexus Google pixel/pixel xl BlackBerry; Most other smartphones with iOS 8.0/Android 4.4 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or later||Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) Rose Gold (Bluetooth), SM-R810NZDAXAR|
|Item Dimensions||1.76 x 0.72 x 0.44 inches||1.56 x 1.56 x 0.41 inches||1.73 x 1.73 x 0.43 inches||15.99 x 8.99 x 1.00 inches||1.65 x 1.80 x 0.50 inches|
|Item Weight||4.80 ounces||0.90 ounces||4.80 ounces||0.02 ounces||2.32 ounces|
Look and feel your best with the lightweight yet durable Samsung Galaxy Fit.1 Easily track your fitness and wellness, day and night, in clear, vivid color. A simple glance at your wrist lets you monitor workouts, heart rate and sleep. And keep an eye on notifications from a comfortable, stylish fitness tracker that lasts up to a week on a single charge.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Water resistant works. I tested this in the pool and in the shower, and it’s still running. One helpful option they provided was a water lock setting in the fit. This setting prevents the screen from activating when water hits it. No issues yet.
• Super lightweight and comfortable. The strap is silicone and doesn’t feel cheap.
• Gorilla glass screen is a plus. When you buy something like this, it’s good to have a least some form of upgraded glass.
• I love the screen. Its AMOLED brings out not only the brightness but vivid colors and deep blacks. On a sunny day, I was able to view this without any issue of glares or poor viewing angles. Very colorful and sharp, well done.
• Also with better sharpness, I find it easier quickly distinguish certain datasets when I’m working out (Both cardio and weights).
• Very low profile. It will not turn heads and that’s what a fitness tracker should do. You use it to work out, not to socialize.
• I have small-medium size wrists, and this tracker size is small enough to hide under my shirt cuffs,
• Daily use I’m happy to say it’s not a dust magnet. Both the device and the strap.
• I know you can customize your strap look, but you’ll need to pay for the additional straps.
• The software is very simplistic. Only one, tiny, button on the Fit, and a majority of the interaction is on the screen.
• It’s insane how much you can do in this tiny thing. You can easily add and arrange widgets, using the app, and you can manage the apps that send notifications to the tracker, so you won’t get bombarded. You can even get notified if you’ve been sitting too long. What I found very impressive is that you can choose from 90 different workout sessions (no I haven’t tried them all). Not only that but when I’m doing my cardio run, the fit will automatically detect it.
• I found the heart rate monitor sport on. I used the 10-minute feature instead of the consistent use in order to save battery life.
• The health app overall I the same if you ever used a Fitbit or any fitness app. A lot of info, graphs, and workout history. The more info is the better.
• Quick Bluetooth connectivity.
• One more feature I admire is the auto –pause. This works most if you’re in the city and you have to stop and wait to cross the street. This feature will recognize when you’re stopping and going. I don’t live that deep in the city, but I can see this help to those who are.
Cons and Oks:__________
• You have to spend some time customizing your screen because, without the proper organization, your notifications will get cramped.
• A big letdown that there is no GPS tracking.
• Another big letdown there is no storage of music. I hate running with my phone, but if you want GPS and music, you have no choice.
• It’s a beautiful screen, but it’s still small. Many times my data or notifications would be cut on screen, because of how long it was (which were not long in the first place).
• You’re given so many features, it was a little disappointing that the watch feature is very limited. It’s very basic.
• You can read larger notifications, but you’re going to be swiping forever. The goal I believe is to interact with this fit as little as possible. Issues like these, contradict it.
• For me, it took some time in getting used to removing the band because of how it was locked in place.
• To light up the screen you need to press the button, but overtime doing this I start wishing if I could just touch the screen to light it up. It’s a small issue that is growing to be a nuisance. But note that if you raise your hand, the screen will turn on, but not all time, especially if I’m lying in bed.
• The sleep tracker is decent. Nothing really special, but I did notice a couple of times the fit began tracking my sleep before I was asleep. Laying down watching TV or reading for a decent amount of time will trick the system. But still, almost all fitness tracker do this.
• Working out 4 days a week (2 cardio run, 2 Weights), each an hour long, I’m getting close to five days of battery life. I know Samsung states a week, but I think this only applies to those who just want to track basic fitness (walking, maybe a little jog, but that’s it).
• No wireless charging. With Samsung’s S10 charging feature, I’ve would of expect this to fall right in, but no.
If you like to run then this may be down your alley. I admire the quality built, as it’s sturdy and light. The screen is beautiful and you’re given as much data as you want. From heart rate, sleeping, distance, calories burned, and so on, the Fit is the nail on the coffin in what it can provide.
Someone who lifts weights, I found this not the best tool because if you’re not doing your training with both arms at the same time, then the accuracy of this fit will be cut in half. Even with its 90 workout programs, this fitness tracker still faces the issues that almost all trackers face in the market. Still, for the price, I’ll use it for a jog anytime (just still have to bring my phone, unfortunately)
Overall: A great fitness tracker for the daily life of a runner or a basic tracker for the daily life of a person.
Hope I was a help to you.
It is now Thursday and I have called the Samsung Support line and the woman I spoke to was no help at all. She ended up transferring me to a "Mac tech" who turned out to be Just Answer, a paid-for site. Gave them my credit card number to get an answer. Chatted with the"Mac tech" for over an hour and never got a solution - was told the device was probably defective. Wanted to cancel my new Just Answer membership so they couldn't keep charging my card and was left on hold because only a supervisor can cancel memberships. Will have to contact my card to block Just Answer charges. Returned the Galaxy Fit today. Wasted too much time on this.