3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Galaxy Buds True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case included), White – US Version
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Premium sound Tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
- The Galaxy Buds pairs with both Android and iOS compatible devices via Bluetooth connection. Use with a smartphone and tablet running Android 5. 0 or higher & RAM 1. 5GB above. Automatic sync and Ambient Aware Mode only available for Android; iOS users can use Voice Command/Siri
- US Version: Comes with Quick Start Guide, and 1 Year Product (information on the retail package).Android 7.1.1 or higher required.Battery Capacity (Earbud):58mAh
- Power up to power on Get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Just what you want to hear Control how much surrounding noise you want with Ambient Aware. Quick Ambient Mode lets you hear traffic, flight announcements and coworkers calling out to you
- connector type: USB Type C
Buy this product as Renewed and save $31.95 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Buds, White
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product may be subject to Prop 65 rules and regulations. - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The biggest let down was they had no internal storage. This was very disappointing, as this was my favorite feature on the Iconx. I understand they wanted to cut the size down but they took away what made the Iconx so great.
I haven't decided whether I want to return them or not. If someone can tell me how to set the main earbud or get around this, I'll change my review. This doesn't mean telling me to move my watch to the other arm.
- Great fit. They fit nice and snug and don't feel at all like they want to come loose. I've had many other nice (wired) earbuds, and some that come with different ear hole cups. None have been large enough to fit snug. The large size cups and rings on the Galaxy buds fit perfect.
- Sound quality is good. Not great, but good.
- The charging case is nice and works well.
- Battery life seems good.
- Bluetooth performance is poor, and I'm talking about range, not sound. I have an S9, and this phone works great with my gear wearable and my car stereo via bluetooth. I normally have my phone in my back pocket, and the buds do not work well at all with it there. In my front pocket its better, but if I turn my torso at all in either direction, the sound cuts out and gets choppy right away. These two factors alone are enough for me to wish I hadn't spent the money on these. I should have waited another year for version 2. The phone simply needs to be too close to the buds for them to work well.
The out of the box rubber fitting fit my ears great and for the last week I havent had any uncomfortably or issues. But this morning I decided to see how the other rubber fittings felt in my ears and WOW....
All 3 configurations 'fit' my ear; but I found that the medium inner ear and the small 'wing tip' piece fit my ears PERFECTLY. Wow I cant believe I was wearing them wrong this whole time...
Sound quality: #2
The sound quality is 2nd only to Bose, for $70 less.
This is obviously opinion based but because of features like the case style, actual bud looks, and they dont have the douche-vibes that you get with wearing apple airpods thus making the Galaxy Buds the best option.
If you have a galaxy phone...forget it man the customization of the first gen Galaxy Buds is already light years above the competition.
Wireless charging, touch pad on ear buds, command customization, sound customization, EAR PIECE CUSTOMIZATION
$70 less than Bose, $30 less than airpods and far more features.
-Galaxy Buds are the reason I FINALLY got rid of my LAST apple product, airpods 🤮🤮🗑🗑
I like to sleep with music playing, but wired headphones are a bit difficult to do that with. I was hoping these would be a fantastic solution to that issue, and it sort of was. Sort of. They make it extremely easy for me to fall asleep, but when I wake up, they're both out of my ears. I've heard that some people can go the whole night without them falling out, but that has never happened to me so far. Don't get me wrong, I love these earbuds, I just wish they would stay in at night.
Now straight to the point. I recieved these buds around 2pm I started using them Immediately, when I was on the phone it hung up on the caller twice 5pm today the right ear bud disconnected on me and will now reconnect I charged and still won't reconnect the right ear bud is done I didn't get a chance to use the buds at it's full potential... I'm disappointed and want my money back.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on October 9, 2019
Edit: upon closer inspection.... The earbuds in the package isn't even Galaxy buds! The case just happen to fit perfectly... Someone did a switch in the product..