Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3-in-1 Bundle For Samsung Galaxy Centura-VGUARD Dual- Layer Hard/Gel Hybrid Kickstand Armor Case (Black/Baby Pink)+ICE-CLEAR(TM) Screen Protector Shield(Ultra Clear)+Touch Screen Stylus
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on September 12, 2013
I just bought my first Andriod phone/ straight talk. And Walmart does not carry any covers or screen protectors for the Galaxy Centura phones, Not sure why. So I went to Amazon, They had lots to choose from. I got the soft rubber silicone because it would be easier to hold without slipping out of my hand, The product is wonderful It's exactly what i wanted, It fit my phone perfectly, the bundle is the way to go!! I love the color( i got pink and purple) the screen protector was easy to put on, the stylus is awesome, I use it all the time I can text faster then with my finger because the keybord is a little smaller. I would, and have told my friends to get this bundle for these reasons AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Once again Amazon comes through with a great product.
on March 3, 2014
I absolutely love my new phone. There is still a lot that I need to learn on it but I will get there. I feel like I am in with the crowd because the phone does a lot of what the contract phones do. I like a prepaid phone because I like having my own control with it. I don't have to worry about past due bills, being shut off and a large fee for early termination or harassed by the wireless company. I also like that I can be on Wi-Fi and connect to a network and not use my data. I also like the silicone cover for the phone because that way the phone doesn't slip out of my hand when I am using it. I was always dropping my other cell phones because I didn't have a silicone cover for them. All in all, I would recommend this phone to anyone looking to upgrade their tracfone if they want more.
on March 21, 2014
This cover does the job. It's a very no-frills cover. The one downside about it is that it seems to sort of stretch over time... so you may need to replace it sooner than you would a harder cover.
on August 8, 2013
I live this case! The rubber part alone is good protection for the phone, and with the outer plastic case it's great. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the screen protector isn't all that.
on December 26, 2014
These is an excellent bundle for this Samsung Galaxy Centura because you get a excellent quality product for great price. It has great Stylus, so went and found that type of stylus and bought more.
on January 24, 2014
This case fits great. The apeaker hole is in the wrong place but dose not affect my conversations. The rubber material does occasionally get stuck to my hair which is a pain. But i am overall happy.
on August 21, 2013
I felt I just couldn't go wrong with this, and my wife loved the color. So we got it and it fit perfectly. I'm not sure how long the clear protector will last, but so far, my wife loves the case.
on August 15, 2013
The order arrived on time and the case fits the phone very well... However, it is not a bright light blue. It's a little darker than the picture. The screen cover is horrible! I just threw it away.
on October 17, 2013
I really like the look and feel. This was going to be my year round case but it showed up broken at the top right corner. I bought the other red ones to use during football season. Ohio State fan
on December 30, 2014
Phone is good - except the stupid thing can't keep time. It keeps resetting to 5 hours off. I cannot figure out which app is causing it or what the problem is. Other than that, works great.