Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Samsung Galaxy S5 For Dummies” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 61% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Samsung Galaxy S5 For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Back Cover
- Use your Galaxy S5 to stay in touch with calling, e-mail, and text
- Have fun with games, videos, photos, apps, and much more
- Personalize your phone and make it more secure
Experience the world the Samsung way with this definitive guide to the powerful Galaxy S5
Now that you’ve powered up with the Samsung Galaxy S5, it’s time to take things to the next level! If you don’t know where to start with your new smartphone, this friendly, easy-to-use guide will get you going. Find out how to set up your phone, use e-mail and text, download apps, utilize advanced capabilities, and so much more!
- Begin at the beginning — find out what your phone can really do, get it set up just right, and dive into the power of the Galaxy S5
- The whole world in your hands — surf the Web, stay in touch with calling, text, and e-mail, and go hands-free with S-Voice
- Taking care of business — be productive with Mobile Office applications, file sharing, and more
- It’s playtime — play games, browse the Play Store, watch videos, listen to music, and share photos easily
- Take it to the limit! — personalize your Galaxy S5 with extra features and tips to make your phone more secure
Open the book and find:
- Great features only available with the Galaxy S5
- Tips on using Mobile Office applications
- How the Calendar can help organize your life
- Tips to use S-Voice to go hands free
- Tricks for finding the apps you want in the Play Store
- Hints for taking better photos with your phone
- How to use Navigation to get where you want to go
About the Author
Bill Hughes is an experienced marketing strategy executive with over two decades of experience in sales, strategic marketing, and business development roles at several leading corporations, including Microsoft, IBM, General Electric, Motorola, and US West Cellular.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?