- Series: For Dummies
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (June 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118920260
- ISBN-13: 978-1118920268
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 186 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #276,263 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Samsung Galaxy S5 For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Use your Galaxy S5 to stay in touch with calling, e-mail, andtext
- Have fun with games, videos, photos, apps, and much more
- Personalize your phone and make it more secure
Experience the world the Samsung way with this definitiveguide to the powerful Galaxy S5
Now that you’ve powered up with the Samsung Galaxy S5,it’s time to take things to the next level! If youdon’t know where to start with your new smartphone, thisfriendly, easy-to-use guide will get you going. Find out how to setup your phone, use e-mail and text, download apps, utilize advancedcapabilities, and so much more!
- Begin at the beginning — find out what your phone canreally do, get it set up just right, and dive into the power of theGalaxy S5
- The whole world in your hands — surf the Web, stay intouch with calling, text, and e-mail, and go hands-free withS-Voice
- Taking care of business — be productive with MobileOffice applications, file sharing, and more
- It’s playtime — play games, browse the Play Store,watch videos, listen to music, and share photos easily
- Take it to the limit! — personalize your Galaxy S5 withextra features and tips to make your phone more secure
Open the book and find:
- Great features only available with the Galaxy S5
- Tips on using Mobile Office applications
- How the Calendar can help organize your life
- Tips to use S-Voice to go hands free
- Tricks for finding the apps you want in the Play Store
- Hints for taking better photos with your phone
- How to use Navigation to get where you want to go
About the Author
Bill Hughes is an experienced marketing strategyexecutive with over two decades of experience in sales, strategicmarketing, and business development roles at several leadingcorporations, including Microsoft, IBM, General Electric, Motorola,and US West Cellular.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's rather simplistic.... written for the most basic user who really knows NOTHING about technology. I may not be experienced with smart phones in general but I am an advanced computer user in general and the first few chapters were common knowledge for me. The book has some good info in it but you can learn just as much about your phone from watching free videos on You Tube.