BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on January 4, 2014
I didn't realize a go phone was different from a regular phone so I expected to swap my SIM card and be fine. Luckily, after a phone call to my provider and a visit to the store, I was able to do just that. This phone does not have as much memory as I'd like, but it is reliable.
on May 19, 2014
I've had them all...Blackberry, Palm, iPhone. Switched to Consumer Cellular, but didn't like their choices for phones. Ordered this one from Amazon, and couldn't be happier. Took about 10 minutes with Consumer Cellular tech support and got it up and running on the AT&T 4G LTE network. Battery life is good (I turn off Bluetooth and WiFi when I'm at work) and the battery lasts two days.
Display is a little washed out, but it could be the OtterBox I bought for it. All in all, a great phone at a great price.
on January 11, 2014
So coming from an HTC Vivid I was used to a few things the Express doesn't offer but overall I'm happy with this phone. I read lots of reviews before I bought this phone and kept wondering if people were really telling it like it was. Now that I own this phone I'd say yes they were dead on.

The good: A nice clear screen, good size phone that's easy to handle and very easy to use. For a prepaid phone this is really a nice change!

The not so good: Sometimes it feels as though the processor is lagging a little as it takes a couple seconds for the phone to catch up to what I'm pushing. Not all the time but sometimes.Also I'm used to being able to set different sounds or tones for different things so I know what I'm receiving before I even pick the phone up. Like one tone for email, another for texts, another yet for calendar reminders. This phone doesn't let you do that. It's all 1 tone for every notification so you never know what you've received until you look at the phone. Also I'm used to having an LED flash when I have a missed call or any type of text, etc. This phone doesn't show if you've missed anything so you have to turn the phone on to check it. Not very convenient.

Overall I'm very happy with the phone and the price (I paid $189). I'm using the phone on Straight Talk and couldn't be happier with the service. The phone works well since it's still using AT&T towers and I've had no issues in the month I've been using the phone. Hope this helps!
on October 30, 2014
Way too low memory, could not realistically run more than about 2-3 apps without getting a low memory earning. Several crashes.
on June 7, 2014
I was previously using an AT&T Avail but was looking for something thinner with a larger screen. And this phone fit the bill perfectly! Even though the phone itself is not that much bigger than my Avail (it's still very pocket-friendly), the screen is significantly bigger. The speed and features available on this phone are great and really make me wonder why anyone would go with contract service. Thanks Samsung and AT&T for offering a great prepaid phone for us frugal customers!
on December 16, 2013
Love this phone. 4g on prepaid with AT&T. $60.00 for all unlimited except data at 2 gb a month. Gets the job done with NO CONTRACT! Wish pictures where sharper. The camera is 5 mp. Not to bad though. Sound is better than my lg optimus. Pretty good price too!
on May 12, 2015
Two years later and I still have this phone still like new!!
on January 15, 2015
Excellent phone bought it for my wife since I have this same exact phone. The best go phone out there amazing memory very fast super long battery life. The only way to get better phone would be with a contract and not a go phone. Would highly recommend but definitely not a beginner smart phone.
on January 8, 2014
I am not electronically gifted but I do like this phone and over time expect to become adept at using it. It has so many wonderful features i.e., that you can text by talking. Never attempted texting before and this made it a breeze.
on April 11, 2014
I am really loving this phone, I am finally in this century
Other people in my office have the S3 and S4 and basically it has the same features'
just a slightly smaller screen and lower res camera - but the camera and video are certainly
good enough for most settings. It synced perfectly with my new Mazda 6 and now my car can read my texts etc'
I went with this phone as I am tired of extending contracts, now I have best of both