- Size (LWH): 3 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches
- Weight: 5.76 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 600 hours
Samsung Korea Samsung Galaxy Grand II Duos G7102 White Factory Unlocked Android Phone - Unlocked Cell Phones - Retail Packaging - White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Cellular Band - Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 Mhz
- Cellular Band 3G - 850 / 1900 / 2100 Mhz
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Top Customer Reviews
**No freezes and hangs***
My observations with the one I got from Amazon:
1. The box is actually opened. I guess this is to put the US plug adapter in the box. A new Samsung logo seal was placed over the older broken seal. The phone comes all wrapped up so it is difficult to say if the phone was tampered with.
2. The original adapter is for India. But the Firmware rev. is different from the ones you get on Indian Grand 2. Maybe this is to remove the region locking. Downside is, I got Kitkat update on the phone I got from India. However, I am not sure if I will be lucky to get the update on the new phone. Software update says everything is up-to-date . but I am still on 4.3
3. Headphones that came in the box is very cheap. Though it has samsung logo, I am sure its fake samsung. The one that I got in the India version is way better.
The phone as such is great and I dont regret buying it the second time. I am only a bit nervous that the box was opened once and that the FW flashed is of a different version. So far I didn't see any problems. Will update if I see any.
Looks a Mini Tablet. Have a big screen 133,3 mm (5.25") HD TFT
Cons: The only bad thing is the charger is not compatible with the outlet
I have to note that this smartphone works withs Micro SIM.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This Samsung phone was also a Christmas gift for a friend and she loves it.Published 6 months ago by Thora Forde
the manual is has no english version...it's thai language that i don't know how to read :(Published 6 months ago by LittleA78