Asurion Mobile Subscription Plan, 1000-1249.99from Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- LOW MONTHLY BILLING: You will be billed monthly for 36 months. Cancel anytime. Coverage ends once plan is canceled, expires or once the aggregate limit is met.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or send you an Amazon e-gift card for the replacement cost. A service fee will apply. $49 to repair/reimburse, $89 to repair or $159 to replace your phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Cell Phone with 256GB (U.S. Warranty), Aura Black/ Note10+ w/Galaxy Buds
- Fast-charging, long-lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10+.
- S pen’s newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting-to-text, all in One Magic wand.
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super-stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10+ is a studio in your pocket.
- Power up to power on Get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Premium sound Tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
- Just what you want to hear Control how much surrounding noise you want with Ambient Aware. Quick Ambient Mode lets you hear traffic, flight announcements and coworkers calling out to you
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why won't my earbuds hold a charge?
First make sure the earbuds are properly aligned to the gold dots on the case before charging. If that is unsuccessful, try turning off your Bluetooth connection from your device settings and place the earbuds back into their case for 1 minute.
Why won't my earbuds connect to my device?
Make sure your Galaxy Buds have been charged for at least 15 minutes before trying to connect them to your device via Bluetooth connection.
My app shows an error message for the left bud that is not producing sound. What should I do?
An error message indicates a loss in Bluetooth connection. Make sure your Galaxy Buds have been charged for at least 15 minutes, then attempt to repair them to your device.
Buds aren't holding a charge?
Make sure the earbuds are properly aligned to the pogos (gold dots) on case before charging. Make sure the Galaxy Buds are charged for at least 15 minutes & re-pair to the phone.
My earbuds are defective.
After ensuring that your earbuds have been charged for at least 15 minutes, update your Galaxy Buds’ software by connecting them to the Wearables App. Once in the app, click: About Earbuds > Update earbuds software > Download and install > Download.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Factory Unlocked Cell Phone with 256 GB (U.S. Warranty), Aura Black/ Note10+
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, 256GB, Aura Black - For AT&T / T-Mobile (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite N770F 128GB Dual-SIM GSM Unlocked Phone (International Variant/US Compatible LTE) - Aura Black
Samsung Galaxy A71 SM-A715F/DS 4G LTE 128GB + 6GB Ram Octa Core (LTE USA Latin Caribbean Euro) w/Four Cameras (64+12+5+5mp) Android (Black)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone | US Version | 128GB of Storage | Fingerprint ID and Facial Recognition | Long-Lasting Battery | U.S. Warranty | Prism Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||thegadgetdeals||OMEGA DISTRIBUTION USA||Woot||Amazon.com|
|Operating System||android||Android||Android||Android||Android||Android 9.0|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beyond these issues, however, the phone is excellent. The screen is crisp and bright, the camera system is great, and performance is lagless even with a ton of open apps. Wireless charging and Powershare work flawlessly. Everything is good except the unlocking issues. The phone is slippery; a good quality case is a must.