Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,047 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,108 reviews
on May 27, 2012
Recently, I bought this nice looking case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. This case perfectly fit my Samsung galaxy. This case is exactly as described and pictured.

Pros:
1) It 100% fits my Samsung galaxy 2nd generation.
2) It has the special cutouts for the front speakers and all control buttons, which is a smart design.
3) Stand without any problem.
4) The exterior material feels like a leather
5) Soft lining material gives a great protection for my galaxy.

I am very happy with this case!
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2013
this cover is nice and sturdy works well all holes line up correctly cant beat the price as compared to other stores for sure! would recommend this item Ive had it for 3 months with continuous use so its a thumbs up for me very fast delivery as well!
on March 16, 2013
Case has become a part of our tablet... Don't even think of it as another product... This "glove" works most wonderfully while the tablet is on and being used or off and being charged... It also covers the screen properly when in transet... Vendor shipped ahead of schedule and packed properly... Love it...
on January 23, 2013
The color purple is a rich shade a bit lighter than it looked on my screen. The openings are all just right for easy access to all of the controls. The leather feels like good quality and the inside is super soft. There was no odor of any type like can sometimes be the case with these items. You do have to have the cover open when charging it but that is no big deal for me. It is working great in the easel setting for reading in bed all I have to do is have one finger in the open space so no tired arms from holding it up. I am quite pleased as the covers at local stores are twice as much in price.
on December 11, 2013
SupCase Slim Fit Folio Leather Tablet Case Cover for 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (Green):

PROS:
- Openings made available for the buttons, ports, and speakers.
- There is even an opening on the bottom for the charging port, which my last one did not have. This saves me from taking my Galaxy out of the case just to charge every night.
- I was able to get it in my choice of color, green. The color is very close to what was represented on Amazon. Many other brands carry only black cases, which I stay away from (at all cost) because black is easy to misplace, which I have done many times in the past.
- The price was right. I purchased a "used" one at a fraction of the price and it came in the original packaging, sweet deal!

CONS:
- The two side openings for the speakers were cut a bit short and do not completely expose the speakers. (I can live with that).
- Here is the biggest CON that really bothers me because I needed something to stand on its own. It can stand up, but at a fixed angle only. That fixed angle is good if you have your Galaxy elevated on a table. I have a different case for my son's Kindle and the way that one works, you can adjust the angle by moving it to a different groove in the case. Not in this case (no pun intended). This stand is fixed and is not very useable unless you are at the exact eye level for it. That makes it impractical if I am sitting in bed or on the floor, or wherever. It literally has to be right in front of you for the angle to be correct with the stand in place.

Overall, at the 50% discounted price, I think it will serve its purpose of protecting our Galaxy and make it easier to grasp. If the manufacturer could correct the stand feature, it would be a 5-star rating.
on June 19, 2013
Excellent materials, simple design, easy to install, no hole for the charger plug. Adds protection without a lot of bulk. A hidden magnet holds the cover shut. The texture of the surface makes it easy to grip even with damp hands and just flat feels nice.

The only things I can whine about are the need to keep the cover open in order to charge the tablet and the lack of a spot to stach a stylus. Whining aside this case provides a decent amount of protection for a very reasonable price. I'm in no hurry to replace it with something fancier.
on April 6, 2013
I bought this case in deep blue and I am really enjoying it. It looks great, fits perfectly and snaps shut to protect the tablet. It also folds back to act as a platform when using the tablet. The angle of placement is just fine. I didn't give it five stars however, because as already noted by other reviewers, it does not shut completely when charging the tablet. but, that is a minor issue as far as i am concerned. Great product at a great price. As a matter of fact, for the price, you can buy additional covers in multiple colors !!
on March 21, 2013
I've had this case for a few months now and I have to say it has held up quite well. It is the first case I bought for my first tablet, and I have had no issues with it. Some things to note are:

-Can't charge the tablet with the case closed. Not a big deal since I charge overnight and it's not being transported around, so the case doesn't need to be shut.

-The case makes it slightly difficult to open the SD card slot cover and remove the SD card.

-Case DOES NOT interfere with the touchscreen edges. This was something I was afraid of and thankfully this case fits perfectly. I have had one or two occasions where my fingers are too big and the edge does interfere...but overall you can do 99% of your touchscreen motions with no problems.

-The angled clip on the back is great for typing, and can be switched around so the tablet is angled at a 70 degree angle for media viewing.

All and all a great case. I was worried it would start falling apart by now but it hasn't aged a day and still holds together quite well.
on June 14, 2013
Highly recommend to anyone that owns a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2 10.1!!

I purchased this after my sister surprised me with the tablet as a birthday gift! She loaned me her case, which as a lil' too big due to her owning a larger tab... Anyway, we decided that I should chose my own case, since I am a lil' picky.. I came to my reliable site, AMAZON.com... Found this Tablet Case, which I compared to others, re: color, price, and others reviews!

I ordered the Deep Blue case, which is rich in color and texture...It's sturdy as well as light-weight.. Not Bulky at all... All the slots are in-line with the buttons and icons...
I'm very happy with my choice... and my B-Day Gift!!!

As for the delivery, very quick!! I ordered this case and some other items on Friday, 6/7/13, and received everything, securely packaged, on Monday, 6/10/13!! Now that's some great service!!! ;)
on May 10, 2013
I am very pleased with this cover for the money. It serves its purpose well. No problems accessing buttons or ports. I read in other reviews not being able to charge with the case closed, but that doesn't bother me. I just lay it open flat and charge. Speakers are not covered so sound is still excellent. No problem taking pics. I think it props up well into a standing position at a good angle, especially on a desk top while I'm sitting at the desk. Good angle for when I am standing at my kitchen counter using it to look at recipes, too. I am 5'6", btw. I picked a green case, and I feel the color was quite true to what was pictured online, quite pleased. The construction is sturdy and the "leather" is stiff and I feel it will hold its shape for a long time. And it's a slim profile, so it still slides into a bag or whatever for easy travel. I would recommend to anyone who's use is moderate.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.