- Size (LWH): 4 inches, 2 inches, 4 inches
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 18 hours
Samsung Korea Galaxy Note 3 Neo N7505 16GB GSM 4G LTE Hexa-Core Smartphone with Pen Stylus - Unlocked - (Black)
|Price:||$360.92 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- 5.5" Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean), Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 & Dual-Core 1.7 GHz Cortex A15 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 526, Mali-T624 Graphics
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung Korea Galaxy Note 3 Neo N7505 16GB GSM 4G LTE Hexa-Core Smartphone with Pen Stylus - Unlocked - (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NGP STORE USA||Vius||Mobiles International LLC||Amazon.com|
|Display Size||5.5 inches||5.7 inches||5.7 inches||5.7 inches|
|Operating System||Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)||Android||Android||Android|
|Camera Description||Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR, Video 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec|Secondary: 2 MP, 1080p||13 MP||13 MP||13 MP|
|Battery Life||18 Hours||Information not provided||Information not provided||15 Hours|
|Item Weight||1 pounds||0.37 pounds||0.37 pounds||1 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Wed Feb 26 22:37:48 UTC 2014||Thu Jun 04 21:33:46 UTC 2015||Sat Sep 21 09:36:43 UTC 2013||Fri Sep 13 06:39:08 UTC 2013|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* The Neo's screen size is 5.5", while the Note 3 proper has 5.7".
* The Neo has a 1280 x 720 resolution(720p), not the 1920 x 1080 in the Note 3 proper(1080p). So the screen actually has the same specs as the Galaxy Note 2.
* The Neo has a Exynos 5260 hexa-core processor(6 cores), not 8 cores like in the Exynos octa-core Note 3. It employs the big.little set-up of 2 quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 & 4 dual-core 1.7 GHz Cortex A15. The Note 3 proper has 4 quad-core A7's and 4 duo-core A15's.
* It comes with 2GB of RAM, instead of 3GB.
* It has an 8MP main camera, instead of 13MP. The front camera is the same 2MP.
So what does this all mean in the real world? This is just a Note 2 in the Note 3's body and 2014 software/features. It has a smaller and inferior screen, it is slower, it has less RAM. It is about Samsung trying to make more money. So instead of people buying the Note 2 if they can't afford the Note 3, Samsung comes out with the Note 3 Neo. Common, Samsung, don't confuse people more by making an inferior version of the Note 3 just because you don't want to continue supporting the Note 2. If you can't afford the Note 3 at full price, just get it with a contract, or get the Note 2. And if you can't afford that, then just get a Note 3 Chinese knock-off - those sell for less than $200 international unlocked.
Because this Note 3 Neo is selling for about $500, and the Note 3 proper's full price for the unlocked versions has been sliding down to about $500 as well, there is no value and purpose in the Neo. There is NO sense for buying the Neo.
This seller obviously is trying to scam people into buying a phone that has many issues that people who are unfamiliar with technology will sadly throw money into.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After 3 days of use, getting "SIM card not recognized" message. SIM card is brand new and works fine in other phones.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The phone is dead in less that 3 months of use!!
I bought it for my mother and I'm very disappointed with its quality she is now using her old phone. Read more
i have a problem.. i was using my phone for a month. in Venezuela with Digitel GSM company. i turned off the cellphone and when i turned on it was blocked.. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good product as we wanted an unlocked international version. Had no problems using it in Thailand with a Thai SIM card so highly recommend this Samsung model.Published 6 months ago by Gary R Anderegg
i like very nice see to samsung galaxy note 3 16 GB