Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Size (LWH): 2.7 inches, 0.38 inches, 5.1 inches
- Weight: 4.48 ounces
- Network Compatibility: LTE
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 522 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 252 hours
Stay productive while on the go using this Samsung Galaxy S II SPHD710GYS mobile phone that features 4G speed for rapid data transfer. The 8.0MP digital camera lets you capture high-quality images.
Wireless speeds up to 10 times faster than today's 3G from any other national wireless carrier (view larger).
A premium Android-powered smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S II Titanium for Sprint has been designed to deliver the best multilayered entertainment experience thanks to its superior speed and display innovation. Powered by one of the fastest processors on the market--the new 1.2 GHz dual-core Samsung Exynos, the Galaxy S II runs on Sprint's ultra-fast 4G network (as well as 3G networks where 4G isn't available yet) for lighting quick access to movie downloads, games, and thousands of applications--all without buffering or lag time.
Enjoy on-the-go entertainment with the large 4.52-inch touchscreen and unrivaled Super AMOLED Plus technology offering deeper, richer color for a bright and vivid display. The Galaxy S II also includes an 8-megapixel camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that shoots video with incredible detail in full HD 1080p resolution, plus a 2-megapixel front-facing camera that's perfect for self-portraits or video chat.
It runs on Sprint's expanding 4G network, offering simultaneous voice and data connectivity and download speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. Additionally, the phone can still connect to 3G data services in areas not currently served by Sprint's 4G network. The phone also includes Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking plus Mobile Hotspot capability for sharing your 3G/4G connection with up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously.
Other features include a 16 GB internal memory (with expansion up to 32 GB via optional microSD cards), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, GPS for navigation via built-in Google Maps and location-based services (plus access to the optional Sprint Navigation turn-by-turn service), personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 6 hours of talk time.
Despite being one of the thinnest smartphones on the market--measuring just 0.38 inches thin-- the Galaxy S II is packed with a bevy of Samsung technological innovations and exclusive features.
- The 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display has a 50 percent higher pixel density, resulting in excellent textual clarity and even better graphics. The Super AMOLED Plus display is also razor thin, helping to reduce the overall size of the Galaxy S II, and it also helps to reduce power consumption by 18 percent.
- Samsung's TouchWiz user interface provides superior multitasking and customization for an enhanced visual and intuitive smartphone experience. Features include direct access to music player's controls and to missed events, calls, and messages from the lock screen.
- The 1.2 GHz dual-core Samsung Exynos processor includes five graphics cores (compared to just one in many of today's dual-core mobile processors), which helps both multitasking and Internet browsing as well as smooth Full HD 1080p video rendering.
Samsung's Media Hub enables you to rent or purchase movies and TV shows within seconds watch from the convenience of anywhere. With Media Hub's progressive downloading feature, you can start watching your content almost immediately as the rest of the file downloads to the Infuse 4G. Plus, all Media Hub content can be shared among five Media Hub-enabled devices on the same account.
Down to Business
While the Galaxy S II is ideal for mobile multimedia, it's also packed full of top-of-the-line enterprise functionality as well as access to corporate e-mail (with full support of Exchange ActiveSync). The on-device encryption function offers a hardware-accelerated algorithm for superior performance. Other enterprise features include:
- Cisco AnyConnect Virtual Private Network (VPN) for reliable, easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity.
- Cisco WebEx Meetings allows you to meet anywhere at anytime in a secure environment. View documents and applications, plus share screens with live annotations. You can also choose to chat privately or with everyone in the meeting.
- Sybase Afaria mobile device management, which provides over-the-air deployment of software as well as remote device wipe should it become lost.
What’s in the Box
Samsung Galaxy S II Titanium handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, quick start guide
The Galaxy S II measures 5.1 x 2.7 x .38 inches and weighs 4.55 ounces.
Android Gingerbread Operating System
The Galaxy S II runs the Android 2.3 operating system (dubbed Gingerbread). It features a cleaner, more refined interface with more icons, improved top notification bar, and more intuitive navigation.
Multitasking in Gingerbread allows you the ability to run more than one app at a time. If you're playing a game, you can easily switch to an incoming email and then switch back to the game without losing your place. And like the previous version of Android ("Froyo"), Gingerbread provides support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for access to the full Web.
A new onscreen keyboard makes it easier to type thanks to additional spacing between the keys and larger font sizes. And the more you use the keyboard, the easier typing will be as the enhanced suggest feature records previous input history to make better suggestions.
The Galaxy S II also brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services you use every day, including Google Search, Gmail, Google Maps with Navigation, Google Calendar, Picasa, and YouTube. It also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
Also Available for This Android Device
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews