Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on June 14, 2012
When the phone arrived I switched my number over at a Metro PCS location and they told me I needed the original SIM card to get 4G speeds, which didn't come included. I thought, "Ok, no 4G. It's still a great phone and I dig the keyboard. Switch my number over."

They switched it over and I had no service! Apparently the Samsung Galaxy Indulge was "bricked" and I needed the original SIM card or I could pay for new one after a corporate location "unrooted" the phone and assigned it a fresh one. Really...? It was my mistake to assume that Metro PCS phones don't require SIM cards. This one did and it didn't come included in the box.

I'm giving it 2 stars because the seller refunded my money so quickly! I printed the return packaging labels and tried to tie and wrap everything like it was originally. I taped the barcode labels to the box, sent it back and the rest is history.
on April 21, 2013
The phone was purchased to be given as a gift. Right out of the box the phone was defective. The diagnosis by Metro - "LTE phone does not recognize UICC card." Fortunately for me for a $15 fee Metro replaced the phone with a NEW phone. I cannot recommend ORLANDO GADGETS to anyone - they are unreachable and I believe that the phone advertised as NEW was really an improperly REFURBISHED phone.
on April 9, 2015
cannot activate too old. Even though 4g the insides cannot keep up with todays 4g internet. Per Metro Pcs.
on October 28, 2015
I love it. It's what I expected.
on November 20, 2015
bad product !!!
on April 23, 2015
Phone didn't work
on May 16, 2014
overly priced I think but all n all this is great product will buy more great all around and great price for the buck I will tell my friends about this product
on May 7, 2014
Just purchased this phone and wanted to know will it come with a metro pcs SIM card FYI I bought it used needed a phone ASAP
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.