|Standing screen display size||10.4|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||2000 x 1200|
|Wireless Type||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||13 Hours|
|National Stock Number||SM-P610NZAAXAR|
4 Year Tablet Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4", 64GB Wi-Fi Tablet Oxford Gray - SM-P610NZAAXAR - S Pen Included
|Series||Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.28 x 6.07 x 9.63 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all without needing to charge. The S Pen attaches magnetically right to your tablet so you can quickly put it down and pick it back up without losing it.
- Slim Metal Design: Take this sleek, lightweight tablet anywhere. Its slim design slips right into your bag and comes in your choice of stylish colors.
- Entertainment Ready: A vivid, crystal clear display draws you into content while dual speakers with sound by AKG supply spacious, Dolby Atmos surround sound.
- Long-lasting Battery: A long-lasting battery lets you stream for up to 13 hours (Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns. Results may vary) on a single charge. The fast-charging USB-C port allows you to quickly get back to where you left off when you need to recharge.
- Expandable Memory: Store all of your content with built-in 64/128GB internal memory. Expand your storage space anytime up to 1TB with a microSD card. (Sold separately. Portion of internal memory occupied by existing content).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Based on video playback. Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns. Results may vary.
- Sold separately. Portion of internal memory occupied by existing content.
- For a list of compatible smart TVs, please visit www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-view.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 Wi-Fi 64GB Gray (SM-T500NZAEXAR)
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A- 10.1" 64GB, Wifi Tablet- SM-T510NZDFXAR Black
New Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model, 8th Generation)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4’’ Touchscreen (2000x1200) WiFi Tablet, Octa Core Exynos 9610 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Memory, 5MP Front and 8MP Rear Camera, Bluetooth, Android 10 w/S Pen & Cover
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Tablet, 10.3" FHD Android Tablet, Octa-Core Processor, 128GB Storage, 4GB RAM, Dual Speakers, Kid Mode, Face Unlock, Android 9 Pie, ZA5T0300US, Iron Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||PB Trading||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cellmigo||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||10.4||10.4 inches||10.1 inches||10.2 inches||10.4 inches||10.3 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||4.00 GB||64.00 GB||64.00 GB||32.0 GB||64.0 GB||4 GB|
|Hardware Platform||Android||Android||Android, Android, Android||—||PC||Android|
|Item Dimensions||0.28 x 6.07 x 9.63 inches||0.28 x 6.2 x 9.75 inches||0.3 x 5.88 x 9.65 inches||10.33 x 7.27 x 2.02 inches||9.63 x 6.07 x 0.28 inches||9.61 x 6.04 x 0.32 inches|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels||—||1920x1200 pixels||2160x1620||2000x1200||—|
|Operating System||Android||Android Q||Android 9 Pie||iPadOS||Android||Android 9 Pie|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
With the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, you can leave your mark on whatever comes your way. The included S Pen lets you effortlessly create, edit, and navigate through your work. And its expansive display and sleek, lightweight build makes it perfect for entertainment on-the-go. Plus, up to 13 hours (Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns. Results may vary) of battery life ensures you keep chasing inspiration day or night.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, I usually buy my tablets and phones from Amazon, but at the time I wanted to purchase this tablet (the day it was released), it was out of stock, so I purchased it at a store near my home.
Also, I am a techy type, so the purpose of my review is to help you to decide if this is the best mid-range tablet for you (or not).
Below, I list the Pros and Cons that I discovered.
+ Screen Resolution for a TFT Screen and Sharpness...First of all, the Display Screen on the S6 Lite is a TFT type screen, not a Super Amoled Screen, the ORIGINAL S6 Tab 2019, has the Amoled Screen. However at 224 ppi, this screen is clear and has a soft white appearance, NOT a super bright white appearance because of the TFT Screen. Yet I found that the colors are vivid. And watching videos on YouTube, they totally filled up the screen and the videos were super sharp! In addition, reading on the Kindle App is very clear.
+ OS is 10.0, UI is 2.1 Samsung. I went to Software Update as soon as I received this tablet and this update enabled the double tap feature to wakeup the screen. Be sure you update it because before the May 2020 security update, the double tap did not work, update fixed it!
+ S Pen...The S Pen works great and has several features I like. The S Pen is easy to use, it glides across the screen, no lagging. Also, it doesn't scratch the screen. To start the S Pen, just hold the Pen on the right side of the tablet, about a quarter inch away. Then touch the SPen Icon for the menu of the SPen features.
* The SPen DOES NOT require charging, pairing etc. In fact I keep my S Pen in my Chiffion Rose Samsung Book Cover Case because it has a magnetic slot inside for the S Pen.
+ Size of tablet/Screen Ratio
1. l love this 10.4 size tablet because it easily fits into my large purse or my bookbag/backpack.
2. Screen Ratio is 81.6%. The bezels are very slim.
This screen is wonderful for watching videos, movies, reading and I use it for MS Word, Excel and more.
+ It has a 3.5 Headphone Jack! The Samsung S6 Flagship (2019) and Samsung S5e (2019) DO NOT have a 3.5 headphone jack! This is just one of the many reasons why I purchased this tablet. With Bluetooth Headsets, they must be charged and sometimes they don't last that long.
+ Internal Memory/ External Memory Card Info--this tablet is advertised at 64GB Internal Memory. However, after the OS and Factory Apps and my own apps were installed, I still have 44GB of available internal memory. This is plenty of space for future apps, updates etc.
+ Memory Card storage...I discovered that I can install an SD Card up to 1 TB. However, I installed (for now) a 128GB and still have 40gb left on it.
+ Speed/Responsiveness/Battery Temp/Battery Life...This tablet is very peppy, does not lag or freeze.
Battery is non removable, and it does not overheat even with downloading apps, watching videos etc. Under normal use it is 80 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit and after downloading apps, watching videos etc, it goes up to 90 degrees for a minute or two, which is normal, and it quickly goes back down to 80 to 85. I use the free widget called Battery Widget Reborn from the Playstore. It shows my battery amount left on my screen and when I tap it, it gives a report of how long the battery has been used and the time left on the battery.
+ Battery Life: The battery is 7040 mAh, after it reached 100%, I discovered that the battery lasted longer than my Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019.
+ WiFi...802.11 a/b/g/n, ac dual-band. I use ATT UVERSE and this tablet has superb and fast WiFi. Even outside in my backyard, it still gets 3 bars. I am very pleased with this tablet's WiFi. Also, on the road, it picks up local WiFi wonderfully.
+ Camera...Note that this camera does not have a flash, however, with good lighting, the pictures and videos I took with it were pretty clear, not as good as my Samsung A51 Phone, but better than I thought they would be.
+ Sound Quality...there are 2 small internal speakers so the sound is good, however I also tested the sound with a Bluetooth speaker and the sound is wonderful. Even my wired headphones sound great on this tablet.
1. Biggest CON I noticed is NO Super Amoled Screen like the 2019 Tab S6 has, instead it has a regular back-lit TFT screen which is not quite as "bright white" as my old Samsung S4 with Super Amoled. The S6 Lite is more like a very soft white, but in my opinion, the screen DOES NOT have any yellowish tint, just a softer white.
2. Screenshots...To take a Screenshot, I have to QUICKLY press the Power Button and Volume Down button at the same time. However, my Tab A Tablet, A51 Phone let's me swipe the edge of my hand across the screen, this tablet won't do this. Hopefully, the next update will fix this. Right now, I am used to quickly pressing Power Button and Volume Down buttons for a screenshot.
3. No DEx...The desktop/laptop feature is not there for the S6 Lite. Frankly I rarely used DEx on my Tab S4.
* Should you consider purchasing this S6 Lite tablet?
Personally, I suggest YES if:
1. You don't have to have a Super Amoled screen like the S6 regular has and you want to buy a reasonably priced Samsung Tablet.
2. You want a very nice mid range tablet with the S Pen feature.
3. You want to spend about 350 on a tablet instead of 750 on a tablet (for the Flagship Tab S6).
4. You want a 3.5 Headphone Jack, the S6 Lite has it. The Tab S6 and Tab S5e Tablets do not have a 3.5 Headphone Jack.
My overall score is 4.6 stars, rounded off to 5 stars mainly due to non Super Amoled Screen, but I knew this BEFORE I PURCHASED THE TABLET.
Well, I hope that this review has helped with your decision regarding this tablet. Thank you for reading my review.
Display: this is definitely a great display, for not being a OLED. In my usage, I compared it to my Tab S4 and when held side by side, you aren't giving up much. LCD vs OLED is all a matter of preference, the former being more color accurate, while the latter being more vibrant. When viewing content on the Tab S6 Lite, there isn't much of a difference between it and a OLED screen. The colors look great, pictures appear sharp with good definition, and videos look just as good as any other tablet. The only real difference is that the Tab S6 Lite has a 1080p resolution screen vs my Tab S4, which is 1440p. Overall, I'm pleased.
Speakers: definitely good, for only using two speakers. The Tab S6 Lite has two speakers, one on each side of the tablet, and they sound great. There is a natural assumption that not having quad (4) speakers would be a bad thing, but I can confirm this is not true. In the video provided, the Tab S6 Lite (on right) sounds just as good as the Tab S4 (on left). There is good separation, which gives you a stereo sound that is pleasant, even at high volumes. No complaints so far.
Battery: this is an all-day tablet. My usage normally contains media consumption (e.g., Youtube, HBO, etc), surfing the web, reading documents, research, video calls, and I can say it lasts all day, no problem. I think it all depends on what you need it for. Like I always say about tablets, they are tablets! Set your expectations accordingly. If I need to get actual work done I'll get a laptop or 2 in 1, not a tablet.
Performance: great for a tablet. For the S6 Lite, Samsung is not using one of their top tier processors to power it, but I honestly dont have complaints. There is some lag but it's only when utilizing the task switcher (when you see all apps you have open). Other than that, open & closing apps, surfing the web, emails, and gaming is great. Again, this is a tablet, I implore people to set their expectations accordingly.
S-Pen: it works like all of Samsung's pens. If you have owned any of Samsung's Note phones, then know the pen with the Tab S6 Lite works the same. There is minimal lag, and responsiveness is quick and precise. There is no battery, so you don't have to worry about charging it and it magnetically sticks to the side, right below the power buttons.
Overall, I'd recommend if you want a good android alternative to the iPad, that will save you some money.
Update: 09/26/2020 - The June patch was released with Samsung One UI 2.5 and any lag that was there has all but been eliminated.
Only negative is it's a little heavier than I thought it would be, but free workout.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on September 24, 2020
Si tu uso sera de libreta digital, te recomiendo le compres un protector de pantalla tipo mate, ya que te ayudara a tener una experiencia mas agradable con el uso del Spen y evitar un poco menos las huellas/manchas de los dedos y manos. El deslizamiento de la palma es mucho mejor....
Reviewed in Mexico on August 7, 2020
Aber insgesamt 239€ ist unglaublich niedrig Preis für die Tablette.