Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 19, 2014
Bought the phone after asking if it worked with straight talk. Was told it work. Got the phone popped my sim in changed the apn settings and great I can get phone calls and texts but when I went to download the aps I wanted there was no such luck. It would not let me log into my google play account. I sat on google trying to find a way to fix this issues for a few hours. Finally called google plays customer support they did all the trouble shooting they could and came to the conclusion it wasn't an issue with them and that it was an issue with the phone. I was prompted to contact Samsung. When I contacted them they informed me that this was an international version for the phone which was not stated in the description. Samsung couldn't even fix the issue. I was told since I only had it a day and it was already this big of a head ache that I should return it. So that I did. I've never had that many issues with a phone before and will never buy another phone from this seller or online for that matter.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 7, 2014
I received my I9200 today and was very happy to see it and turn it on . I had a galaxy note 2 but I dropped it and it went downhill from there . I decided to go with the mega simply for the size . The note 2 was big but this thing takes me well into the true phablet arena . I've been playing with this i9200 for a couple hours now and don't see a lot of difference other than the awesome extra real estate in now have . Very happy with the phone and very happy with the company I bought it from as well . Beware of a company called wireless experts inc though . Do not purchase anything from them . I'm happy I went with this company after wireless experts inc lied to me and cost me time . I was without a phone and days matter . This company delivered my phone in a very timely manner . No regrets so far . Awesome screen and fits well in my hands . I love it .
5 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2014
Great phone but choose wisely who you purchase it from but its an amazing phone that I didn't receive and the seller won't refund me my money
9 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2016
Absolutely loved this phone and still do. Takes great an amazing pictures and what stands out the most about it is its large touch screen. Just remarkable! Great apps and network. However, even though I really did love this phone, there was a downside. The phone restarted by itself a lot. It could of just been the fact of needing a new battery for it. Never even bothered to really check. But a lot of other individuals have complained about the restarting of samsung galaxies as well. Also as time progressed, sometimes when I received calls, I could not hear the person on the other line. Sounds like the phone had a lot of problems with glitches in it. But other than that, it was definitely a great phone that I enjoyed having due to its large screen and the way it worked.
2 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2016
The size is cool, but ultimately this is an over-sized Galaxy S4. There is nothing special about it and even though it says it comes "unlocked", all the AT&T logos and apps pop up on the screen during start up and in the applications section. Had it for a 3-4 weeks, but then got rid of it as I have T-Mobile and it really is better utilized with AT&T. Got a prepaid AT&T SIM card and had better use with the phone. If you have AT&T, you will appreciate the phone more.
One person found this helpful
on January 8, 2014
The phone came in perfect condition, nothing touched, nothing missing.. everything in its original package. It's a great, huge phone and works perfectly... Absolutely no complaints. I have AT&T service, and there was no issue with anything! Happy buying!
36 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on July 18, 2015
I love the size of this phone but it is so limited. It does not zoom in or out in camera or videos. It keeps restarting on its own. if you pick it up and it shakes it restarts. it will just be sitting and it restarts. I could be in the middle of a conversation and it can restart. There is no rhyme or reason or predicting what can make it restart or when.
I bought this phone because I loved the size and my coworker had one so I asked her for some feedback. At first she said it was fine but after only a few months of having it her phone did the same exact things restarting continuously on its own and now it's no longer works.
I had this phone since April 2015, It only lasted 3 months. I paid $500 for my phone, what a waste of money. I requested a refund but was denied. I would hate to see someone else waste their money. DO NOT BUY.
One person found this helpful
on December 10, 2014
I love this telephone. The screen so big gives me the possibility to play any game. I have taken out of the country and as it is unlocked I could use with any Sim card. A friend of me like it so much that she bought another for herself. It is fast, reliable and can storage almost any app I like to download. Summarizing.... I love it!!!!!!!
2 people found this helpful
on December 16, 2014
My father who has impaired vision (glaucoma, cataract and diabetic retinopathy), he had a dumb phone but it was getting harder for him to read and write SMS.

I had a Galaxy S4 so I knew that with the Easy Mode Launcher and a much bigger screen, he should be able to read the screen without much problems, and I was right. With the help of TalkBack (android feature) he can use the smartphone to make calls and send SMS without problems.

I deducted one star because the speech to text service of google is not quite there, but the virtual keyboard is big enough so he can write with it.

It's very big but it's slim so when you use a case (Otterbox Defender) it's still a manageable size.
on December 3, 2015
Christmas a Gift for my husband. He is using a Note Ii and is pleased with its size... But I'm hoping the bigger screen is a little easier to work with as far as emails, etc. He uses his phones mostly for business, the larger phone allows him to be away from his laptop.
IF he doesn't like it.. I will, I love my phablets!