- Size (LWH): 5.95 inches, 0.37 inches, 3.17 inches
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 35 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 800 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 16GB Gray-Unlocked International Phone
|Price:||$270.00 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Incredible 5.55" high-resolution display
- Powerful Quadcore 1.6GHz processor
- Draw and write straight onto the screen with your finger or included S Pen
- 8 mega-pixel camera with full 1080p HD video recording
- 16GB memory with expandable memory up to 64GB MicroSD
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 16GB Gray-Unlocked International Phone
|Sold By||NGP STORE USA||Cell2U4Less||Cell2U4Less||Cell2U4Less|
|Display Size||5.5 inches||5.5 inches||5.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|Operating System||Android||Android||Information not provided||Android|
|Camera Description||8 MP||8 MP||Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, Video 1080p@30fps|Secondary: 1.9 MP||8 MP|
|Battery Life||35 Hours||Information not provided||489 minutes||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.4 pounds||0.4 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Wed Sep 26 21:00:47 UTC 2012||Mon Feb 18 22:51:10 UTC 2013||Thu Oct 04 17:04:31 UTC 2012||Wed Mar 06 01:21:53 UTC 2013|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
So, after one week of being spoiled with the screen size of the Nexus 7, I knew I wanted a phone to match, hence my purchase of the Galaxy Note II.
Now, on to the obligatory pros and cons:
- Screen Size: If you read my intro, you'd hopefully understood the primary reason for my purchase of this phone. After experiencing Android on the larger screened N7, I couldn't take the constrained feeling of the OS on my Galaxy Nexus. The Note II solved that problem. The screen size is perfect - 5.5" really is how a modern mobile, multi-tasking OS should be experienced.
- Screen Quality: Long story short, it ain't pentile, which is a good thing. If you've researched, you'd know it has a slightly funky RGB set-up, but bottom line: I can't tell the set-up is any different than a standard RGB screen.Read more ›
For starters, it has the same glossy finish than the Galaxy S3. On this model (the grey one) fingerprints become easily noticeable and you can't help thinking it will scratch easily. But I need to say that hiperglazed glossy finish looks awesome on this oversized phone. And by the size itself, it will impress ebverybody around, whether that's what you look for or not.
The screen is amazing. Even with less pixels and a bigger screen than the original Note, the sharpness is much higher. The deep blacks of the Super AMOLED are great for watching media, playing games and drawing. It can be tricky for taking photos (color accuracy is not the best around) or displaying great white areas, which demands more power. The screen is also a tad dimmer that the one on the original Note, but that's probably beacuse of the revamped built in digitalizer. Viewing angles and sunlight visibility are quite good, as with other AMOLEDs.
Buttons are on the usual positions and are easy to press. You need to be careful to not press them by accident, but I can tell you one gets used to it pretty fast. The S Pen. This S Pen feels quite better. It's bigger and more comfortable to hold and much more precise/pressure sensitive. It will allow you to do a whole load of new things. Quick pen gestures are great. You draw a custom figure to trigger one action (toggle wifi or bluetooth, look up something in the web, call/text).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This phone doesn't adhere to the standards and the product description outlined. This hone cannot be used neither internationally nor in USA.
Will not prefer this phone
I originally provided this 5-Star review: Exactly as advertised. I was able to purchase a tracfone micro-sim card and the phone works flawlessly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by movieman
By far this is the best phone I have ever owned!!!!! However, I knew this prior to purchasing my Samsung because I am a review junkie and take into consideration the reviews from... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rashida Holmes