Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910A 32GB GSM 4G LTE Smartphone (Unlocked), White Color
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v5.0 Lollipop (Upgradeable), Chipset: Exynos 7420 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 & Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T760MP8
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camera with 1/4.1" Sensor Size, f/1.9, 22mm
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS; NFC: Yes; USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910V, 32GB White Unlocked - Verizon
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910A Smartphone (Unlocked), Black Color
Samsung Galaxy A20s A207M 32GB DUOS GSM Unlocked Phone (International Variant/US Compatible LTE) - Black
|Sold By||CELLULAR GALLERY INC||AndrewElectronicsRYA||CELLULAR GALLERY INC||Woot|
|Screen Size||5.7 inches||5.7 inches||5.7 inches||6.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||6.04 x 3.09 x 0.33 inches||6.04 x 0.33 x 3.09 inches||6.04 x 3.09 x 0.33 inches||3.05 x 0.31 x 6.43 inches|
|Item Weight||1.06 ounces||6.21 ounces||6.21 ounces||0.75 lbs|
|Operating System||Android 4.4||Android||android||android|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The phone has to be charged too many times within a day for a brand new device. The battery runs right down to critical within a few hours even with limited usage. Only Facebook and Whatsapp have been downloaded on it so far, so I have no clue whats using up all the energy in such a short time. I didnt even get a chance to test out the phone because I had it shipped to the address of my relative so she could get it on time before her flight to JAMAICA. The phone is in Jamaica. I feel so helpless. I cant even request a return or replacement. WHAT A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!
Not sure I am liking buying used phones , a failure in the devise when you need it for business is just too risky.
This seller shipped fast and the phone was in beautiful condition.
Y a algunas semanas se puso como loco y de momento la pantalla negra y jamas que volvio a funcionar .
$$ botado a la basura !!!