Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Unlocked Cellphone, International Version, 32GB, Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 4G LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600MHz International Version
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900A 32GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Cell Phone - White
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900A Unlocked Cellphone, 32GB, White
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910a 32GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone White
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900A 32GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Unlocked Smartphone w/ S Pen Stylus - Black
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910A 32GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Cell2U4Less||BREED||Cell2U4Less||Cell2U4Less||TopShop Direct|
|Camera Description||13 MP||13 MP||13 MP||16 MP||13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 2 MP, 1080p@30fps||16 MP|
|Screen Size||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in||5.7 in|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 0.31 x 5.94 in||0.33 x 3.12 x 5.95 in||0.33 x 5.95 x 3.12 in||0.33 x 6.04 x 3.09 in||3.12 x 5.95 x 0.33 in||0.33 x 6.04 x 3.09 in|
|Item Weight||5.93 ounces||5.6 ounces||5.93 ounces||6.24 ounces||5.93 ounces||6.24 ounces|
|Operating System||Android||Android 4.4||Android||Android 4.4.4 KitKat||Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat)||Android|
Supports GSM/HSPA/4G LTE | 5.7 inch (144.3mm) | Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) | 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm, 168g | Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) | Full HD (1080p)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But First everyone may be asking about the Region lock attached to the phones. Yes before the phones are unlocked their are region locks attached to the different models forcing them to only accept SIM cards from their designated country's. But after unlocked the Region locks are removed. Does this mean that all models will work everywhere, no, but I will be going over if the phone will work in your region after the locks are removed in the model descriptions below.
Second the different levels of service. Depending on your area and the service towers available their you will get different letters to indicate service level and the speed you're getting. Below are the most common levels and their average speeds in order for your reference during the Model review.
1. E = EDGE/GSM: When getting this sign you are getting the weakest signal for your phone but are still getting non-roaming signal for general calls and text. I advise if this is your areas mane signal strength you have a Wi-Fi signal avalible for the data internet conection.
2. G = 2G/GSM: When the G is showing you are getting remedial signal but still pretty strong. Calls and Text's will be flawless and you will be able to do general internet surfing but you will not be loading any HD videos or have perfect connection to online only game's. With this I still recommend a Wi-Fi signal in your house if you plan on using the internet in these areas.
3. H = 3G-/HSPA: This signal is classified as 3G but runs a little slower depending on how close you are to the main tower. If you're getting a good amount of bars with signal will do flawless calls, text's, and you'll be able to comfortable able to surf the internet and load videos at a max of 480P (360P recommend for best result).
4. 3G = 3G+/GSM/HSPA: This is the full 3G speed and will be also flawless with calls, text's, and be able to stream video like netflix(Recommended 460P), play online games, and surf the internet fast and easy.
5. H+ = 4G-/GSM/HSPA+: This is the signal that most first generation 4G phones use. Perfect for all light movie watchers, and small business people. Flawless calls, text's, and the internet is speedy. H+ although fast has been known to be faulty in a lot of area's and was quickly replaced. If you've got this signal it's still 4G but it's kind of like the EGDE version of 4G.
6. 4G = 4G/GSM/HSPA+: This is the 4G signal that most 2010-2012 4G phones use such as the Galaxy S series (Sept for the S4) Although this is a very fast and reliable it is not LTE but for the average person whom just watched movies and plays online games on their phone this signal is more than enough to give you a crisp fast feel and load HD movies (720P Recommended but not limited to.)
7. 4G LTE = 4G+/GSM/LTE: This is the current signal that everyone is going after. It is lighting fast and is the most reliable for non-stop videos, gaming, and downloading.
Now for the common phone models:
1. SM-N9000 3G = International/Made for Travelers: This is the international model. This one has a dual quad core processor running at 1.9 GHz Cortex/1.3 GHz A7. The reason for the processor being change is because this phone is meant to work everywhere their is a GSM signal and kicks threw the different processors to maximize signal strength. The N9000 CAN NOT to 4G speeds of any kind. This is due to most country not having 4G signal and that a lot of county's run on different cell frequencies. By removing the 4G radios this phone can pick up way more cell frequencies then the other models. This phone is not made for people looking for Data speed this is made for travelers whom want a reliable way to have cell service no matter where they are. Don't despair about the data or processing speed this phone still has Wi-Fi connection available and can breeze though 3D games; you shouldn't even notice a speed difference when doing tasks.
2. SM-N9005 4G LTE = European Model/International: This model contains the regular 2.3 GHz Snapdragon Processor. This phone unless unlocked is Region locked to only European SIM cards, after unlocked their is no region lock. Although this phone is an LTE phone it can only get LTE frequencies while in Europe. When you take this phone out of Europe it will get international signals but will not get LTE, when this phone is in the USA is will get H+ (Reference above) signal maximum.
3. SM-N9002 3G = China Model/Select Counties: This model is not LTE or 4G compatible. This was the First generation of the Note 3 released and is considered the Beta. With all the same hardware as the LTE version this phone will still preform flawless tasks.
4. SM-N900W8 4G LTE = China Model/Select Counties: This model will only get LTE in select counties and I advise you check with your service provider to see what signal you will be getting. This model is completely subjective as to what frequencies of LTE you will be about to get. Example: Imagine you are in Europe and you are in a city and get LTE. Then you move to another city and you lose LTE this is because the first city runs on an LTE frequency the the phone can get but the second city although may offer LTE to most cell phone; does not offer LTE on a frequency this phone can't run on.
5. SM-N900A 4G LTE = USA AT&T/Worldwide: This phone is International but you need to consult AT&T to see if you city or county can get LTE service or not. This phone once unlocked will work on Straight Talk, Solavei, T-Mobile, and any other GSM based network. Note: When using T-Moble, Solavei, or other services that piggy-back on the T-Mobile towers you can get LTE service but depending on your area you may not get 3G. If you live in a 3G area consult your carrier to see is the frequencies for 3G match up with this phone. (This review for the AT&T model can change at anytime due to AT&T's bootloader)
6. SM-N900T 4G LTE = USA T-Mobile: This phone when unlocked can get all USA frequencies. Example: You will have no problems using a AT&T SIM card with this phone and even get 4G LTE threw any service whom provides is. The N900T model is the most versatile model out of them all and if you plan on getting one I recommend going to a T-Mobile store and purchasing this model outright. Unlocking this phone is easily done threw calling T-Mobile and even using YouTube for an unlocking video.
So out of all the models the N900T is the most versatile, but unlike the N900A (The second most versatile) the N900T is harder to find online already unlocked so you will most likely need to buy if from the store and unlock it yourself.
I hope this review has helped with you decision about what unlocked version to buy.
If you have an questions or addition to the review please leave a comment.
Video review of phone Specs and features coming soon.
I also found out it lag a bit and after two months of use, I see heavier lag, battery is getting hot (even on Airplane mode), so the first thing I did is root to check stuff, and even tried other custom ROM to see if it fix the problem of my wifi and the Lag. So what I did next is to fix the lag first and check the RAM, I was surprise that the RAM has 1.39GB only, googled "N9005 1.39GB RAM" and found out there are fakes of Note 3 out there
I email'd the seller, and told that the RAM is 1.39GB instead of the regular 3GB (or 2.3-2.7GB), I also went and check at Best Buy, their RAM is somewhere 2.3GB, to cut the story short, the seller agreed to replace my Note 3. This one has about 1000 difference on the last IMEI, and was shock when I started to use the S-Pen, it has no button! Exposed. When I remove the plastic thing on the back plate, the letter S and M from the SAMSUNG word was peeled
First thing every one should know, your not sure if your Note 3 is genuine any more, it can be imitated, my first Note 3 looks so genuine, the crisp of the screen, the name of the chips when you use those app infos about your phone, when I used a custom rom, even when re-flashing to stock rom, plus the knox warning all worked, the MHL cable that connects to your HDMI TV also worked, the only thing I knew it was fake is because of the RAM.
Now I have my Note 3 replaced by the seller, RAM is now 2.38GB, Wifi is working now but I doubt now if it still original. When I first start the newly replaced Note 3, it didnt start from the welcome screen, instead it started on the home menu. Why would there be a missing button on the S-Pen, why would the IR Blaster not work even using the Stock WatchOn App? I also bought the Smart Remote and Universal Remote for Samsung just to test the IR blaster,and they all did not work on all our TVs (Samsung 60" & Olevia 55) but they all work on My Note 10.1 Tablet that was bought from Costco
3 stars because I still like my N9005 plus the seller agreed to replace the note 3. We will never know if the seller is the culprit or he got these from a culprit that he didnt knew. One thing is for sure, Im not going to buy another Samsung here even if the seller has the highest rating
IR Blaster is working on my Olevia TV but you have to be 1 to 2 inch from the TV's IR
Im not exactly sure, but I tried to charge the phone for the first time, and the charger becomes very hot and smells funny, Im now using Anker charger for my Note 3.
I'm a bit paranoid so I install some apps to test it. I can say this note 3 is Genuine but Im still not sure if its new or refurbish, maybe new because theres this app that say it was plug 4-5 times.
here is the app I install to verify its authenticity
- Genuine Galaxy by xihuanat.com
- Phone Info * SAMSUNG * by vndnguyen
- Quadrant Standard Edition by Aurora Softworks
- Antutu Benchmark X Mar,2014 by Antutu Labs
- Genuine Galaxy by xihuanat.com
Installing this first will automatically tell you if its original or not
The Device Model (Mine is SM-N9005)
CPU Hardware is Qualcomm MSM 8974
CPU Model: ARMv7
CPU Cores: 4
CPU Frequency: close to 2265Mhz
Total RAM : close to 3GB (mine is 2.38GB, the ones in Best Buy is 2.38GB too)
Total ROM: should be close to 26.36GB
Screen Density: should be 480
Camera Resolution: close to 12.78MP
Front Camera should be close to 2.07MP
IMEI should match from the box
- Phone Info * SAMSUNG * by vndnguyen
The only thing that surprise me is the country of origin, in the box it says Made in Korea, but in this app it says it is made in China, no biggy deal tho, how about yours?
Manufacturing Date of my Note 3 is 2013/09/17
In this app you will also know how many times you plug your cable from your Note 3 whether it is charging or hook on your PC or even you didnt attach the other end, they will still log it here including the S-Pen ( I had to say this is a nice touch. First time you receive your device, install this app to get clues if its been open or not)
- Quadrant Standard and Antutu are both Benchmark but lets stick to Antutu Benchmark X Mar,2014 by Antutu Labs
Some Antutu application were modified if its already installed in your device thats why it receive high scores to other devices, they release Antutu Benchmark X Mar,2014 for that, so make sure to install this instead of the other one in Play Store.
Check the Ratings, it doesnt matter if you missed 5000 point from the original score, it still original. The original score of Note 3 is somewhere 34,000 (maybe those Octa Cores type of Note 3), mine is 29116.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for Reading.