Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920 64GB Factory Unlocked GSM - International Version no warranty
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sealed Peace
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Phone is AT&T locked. I have requested AT&T to provide the unlock code. Will get the unlock code in 2-3 weeks.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It is a pretty phone.
- The size of the screen is ideal.
- It is pretty weightless.
- The S pen can be used to write even when the screen is off.
- The pixelage and screen resolution are great.
- The camera is quite sensitive to low light, which makes for stunning photographs.
- Non removable battery.
- Low battery life.
- The feature that makes it different from other phones (aka the S pen) is just a piece of plastic with no true functionality in itself and it gets old quick.
- The cover is extremelly slippery, to the point where it will not stay in my pocket unless I have it in a phone cover.
- It has enough bloatware on its own to fill up several gigs of memory.
- Following the steps of sub par smart phones, Samsung has now made this phone to refuse any charger that is not samsung. This is of course worsened by the odd charger that you recieve with it (non US standard for Samsung apparently means martian, as I have been unable to find where they use the type of charger I recieved). If you (like me) live in a country where Samsung official stores are scarce, then either order the official head in advance or pay the overpriced store to get you the US version of the charger.
- For the price, this phone has no protection against scratches, dust, water, or any other eventuality. Considering that it jas been standard since the S
All in all, a pretty phone with little ability to live past any minor sneeze.