|Item model number||ECR-D1C3BEGXAR|
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.6 x 4.1 x 3.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.59 x 4.09 x 3.17 inches|
|Audio-out Ports (#)||1|
Samsung Galaxy Player G70 5 Desktop Dock
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Conveniently display and charge your Galaxy Player at your desk or on a counter
- Listen to music via the 3.5mm stereo line-out port for external speakers or home stereo connection
- Sync data, pictures, videos, music, contacts, calendar and more with your PC
Top Customer Reviews
1) No data sharing when the dock is attached via USB to your computer. This makes little sense; file transfer is often one of those use cases where your device must remain still, rigid, and ideally accessible while physically linked to your machine. Yes, there's Bluetooth ... but for those of us unfamiliar with it, USB should be a full-featured alternative.
2) Advertised "Samsung Desk Home" Application (discussed in the manual) IS INCOMPATIBLE with the YP-G70, the model for which this dock is designed. Sad, because it is REQUIRED in order to make use of the Line Out port on the rear of the dock. I'm actually locked out from using one of the dock's main features because of a software issue.
3) No external adapter supplied. This may sound like minutiae, but it means you must purchase an additional adapter if, like me, you had planned to use the dock as an alternate charging space for a different location (a la work).
The end result: this is little more than a prop to hold up your device and make it look pretty while charging. Major disappointment. I think I'll be passing this one on :(
By the way, if you have one of those rubber protective sleeves for your mp3 player, you'd have to remove it to dock because this contraption is only designed to fit the "naked" device.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this to go along with my galaxy player 5, which was going to be custom installed into my center console of my truck. Read morePublished on September 11, 2013 by kathy marlowe
This is a must have for anyone with a Samsung Galaxy Player 5". I bought one to replace my Sony Dash to act as my alarm clock. It is awesome! Read morePublished on July 15, 2012 by Brutusf