- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (June 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118730046
- ISBN-13: 978-1118730041
- ASIN: 1118642228
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 266 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #422,860 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Samsung Galaxy S4 For Dummies is definitely a book recommended for any aspiring to ditch their old phones and looking to get a smart phone such as the Galaxy S4. (Gadgetsboy, November, 2013)
From the Back Cover
Embrace your Galaxy S 4 and start experiencing the world in a whole new way
Your Galaxy S 4 is one of the smartest smartphones in existence. Learn how to tap into all its power! First, master the screen, keyboard, and buttons. Then move on to talking, texting, using e-mail, accessing websites, and shopping for apps. From photos to games, music to movies, Office apps to useful maps, and more, you'll be exploring the Galaxy in no time!
- Check your carrier see why your wireless carrier is so important to a happy Galaxy S 4 experience
- Communicate make calls, send texts, send and receive e-mail, manage your contacts, and sync contact databases
- The web in your hands set up your browser, use bookmarks, search with Google, and shop for Android apps
- Have more fun take and manage photos, enjoy Play Store games, navigate with Maps, play music, and watch videos
- Be productive keep your schedule with the Calendar, create and edit documents, and use S-Voice to update Facebook
Open the book and find:
- Cool features unique to the Galaxy S 4
- How your cellular carrier figures your bill
- Important information about making emergency calls
- Steps for setting up a business e-mail account
- Great Android apps you should take for a test run
- Hints for taking better photos with your phone
- GPS essentials
- How to access Internet radio
- Use your Galaxy S 4 and all its features
- Stay in touch with social media, e-mail, texting, and video chats
- Have fun with photos, videos, apps, games, and more
IN FULL COLOR!
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have owned a smartphone before, or you have had your Galaxy S4 for more than 24 hours, 95% of the information within can be ignored.
When I purchased this, I imagined reading along on my tablet while making tweaks and optimizing my S4 with the tips and info inside. This didn't happen.
I would only suggest this title for people who have zero android/smartphone experience.
This is a review of a previously purchased paperback, "English Grammar Workbook for Dummies".
I purchased the "Samsung Galaxy S4" in order to educate myself in the use of a new Samsung phone [one not exactly of the type described] and found it IMMENSELY HELPFUL.
Many of the features described are those common to ALL advanced Samsung phones. Chapters are succinct, explicit and easy to understnd, especially w the phone at hand for a demo.