Samsung Galaxy S 4 For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Embrace your Galaxy S 4 and start experiencing the world in a whole new way
Your Galaxy S 4 is one of the smartest smartphones in existence. Learn how to tap into all its power! First, master the screen, keyboard, and buttons. Then move on to talking, texting, using e-mail, accessing websites, and shopping for apps. From photos to games, music to movies, Office apps to useful maps, and more, you'll be exploring the Galaxy in no time!
- Check your carrier see why your wireless carrier is so important to a happy Galaxy S 4 experience
- Communicate make calls, send texts, send and receive e-mail, manage your contacts, and sync contact databases
- The web in your hands set up your browser, use bookmarks, search with Google, and shop for Android apps
- Have more fun take and manage photos, enjoy Play Store games, navigate with Maps, play music, and watch videos
- Be productive keep your schedule with the Calendar, create and edit documents, and use S-Voice to update Facebook
Open the book and find:
- Cool features unique to the Galaxy S 4
- How your cellular carrier figures your bill
- Important information about making emergency calls
- Steps for setting up a business e-mail account
- Great Android apps you should take for a test run
- Hints for taking better photos with your phone
- GPS essentials
- How to access Internet radio
- Use your Galaxy S 4 and all its features
- Stay in touch with social media, e-mail, texting, and video chats
- Have fun with photos, videos, apps, games, and more
IN FULL COLOR!
About the Author
Bill Hughes is a veteran marketing strategist with more than 20 years of experience in sales, strategic marketing, and business development. He has held positions at IBM, General Electric, Motorola, and U. S. WEST Cellular, and assisted Microsoft in enhancing its marketing to mobile app developers.
- ASIN : 1118642228
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (June 10, 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1118730046
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118730041
- Item Weight : 1.66 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.4 x 0.71 x 9.2 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,213,855 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have owned a smartphone before, or you have had your Galaxy S4 for more than 24 hours, 95% of the information within can be ignored.
When I purchased this, I imagined reading along on my tablet while making tweaks and optimizing my S4 with the tips and info inside. This didn't happen.
I would only suggest this title for people who have zero android/smartphone experience.
Even if you've used a smart phone before - this will give you tips you probably would not have discovered. It will definitely save you time to get running at full speed.