- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (June 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118730046
- ISBN-13: 978-1118730041
- ASIN: 1118642228
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 263 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #310,865 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Samsung Galaxy S4 For Dummies is definitely a book recommended for any aspiring to ditch their old phones and looking to get a smart phone such as the Galaxy S4. (Gadgetsboy, November, 2013)
From the Back Cover
Embrace your Galaxy S 4 and start experiencing the world in awhole new way
Your Galaxy S 4 is one of the smartest smartphones in existence.Learn how to tap into all its power! First, master the screen,keyboard, and buttons. Then move on to talking, texting, usinge-mail, accessing websites, and shopping for apps. From photos togames, music to movies, Office apps to useful maps, and more,you'll be exploring the Galaxy in no time!
- Check your carrier see why your wirelesscarrier is so important to a happy Galaxy S 4 experience
- Communicate make calls, send texts, send andreceive e-mail, manage your contacts, and sync contactdatabases
- The web in your hands set up your browser, usebookmarks, search with Google, and shop for Android apps
- Have more fun take and manage photos, enjoyPlay Store games, navigate with Maps, play music, and watchvideos
- Be productive keep your schedule with theCalendar, create and edit documents, and use S-Voice to updateFacebook
Open the book and find:
- Cool features unique to the Galaxy S 4
- How your cellular carrier figures your bill
- Important information about making emergency calls
- Steps for setting up a business e-mail account
- Great Android apps you should take for a test run
- Hints for taking better photos with your phone
- GPS essentials
- How to access Internet radio
- Use your Galaxy S 4 and all its features
- Stay in touch with social media, e-mail, texting, and videochats
- Have fun with photos, videos, apps, games, and more
IN FULL COLOR!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have owned a smartphone before, or you have had your Galaxy S4 for more than 24 hours, 95% of the information within can be ignored.
When I purchased this, I imagined reading along on my tablet while making tweaks and optimizing my S4 with the tips and info inside. This didn't happen.
I would only suggest this title for people who have zero android/smartphone experience.
This is a review of a previously purchased paperback, "English Grammar Workbook for Dummies".
I purchased the "Samsung Galaxy S4" in order to educate myself in the use of a new Samsung phone [one not exactly of the type described] and found it IMMENSELY HELPFUL.
Many of the features described are those common to ALL advanced Samsung phones. Chapters are succinct, explicit and easy to understnd, especially w the phone at hand for a demo.