- Size (LWH): 2.75 inches, 0.31 inches, 5.38 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Phone - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- 5-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and TouchWiz UI
- Android v4.2.2 JellyBean (upgradable to v4.4.2 KitKat), Quad-Core 1.9 GHz Krait 300 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm APQ864T Snapdragon 6, Adreno 320 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4160 x 3120 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED Flash + Front-facing 2 Megapixels Camera
- Internal Memory: 16GB storage, 2GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I bought a samsung i9505 galaxy s4 with this seller and the phone when I get it and do not try to turn lit, I put it to charge for 1 day and not only grabbed 15% charge in a day. to take this phone back cover has three parts which are the volume, the power button and load pin which must have the same serial number of the phone in this case would be "i9505" but I take the back cover realized that the load of the pin says "i9500" the other two say "i9505". finally the phone no longer turns on and can not find solution to this. practically give away $ 450 to the seller.
No point to buy the latest phone from Samsung without being able to enjoy the 4g LTE
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The phone I received was actually model i9507 (Chinese version) NOT the i9505 in as it was described.Published 1 month ago by Gregas
devolveré el teléfono. return the phone, this is not the model pedi. I9507v says.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The phone came defective , return to stores posteior amazon for reimbursement of money was held.Published 5 months ago by Noel Páez
Phone lost IMEI number after 1 year for some reason and is practicly useless today as a phone. Tried dozens labs to have it fixed, but no help.Published 14 months ago by menki eitan