- Weight: 3.2 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928 32GB Black Factory Unlocked GSM - International Version
|Price:||$517.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12)
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM
- Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 742, Mali-T760MP8 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) w/ Optical Image Stabilization, Autofocus, LED flash + Front-facing 5 Megapixel Camera, dual video call, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Not compatible with VERIZON, SPRINT, NEXTEL, BOOST, VIRGIN, etc or all NON-GSM Carriers
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928 32GB Black Factory Unlocked GSM - International Version
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wireless Place||PopularElectronicsInc.||PopularElectronicsInc.||Amazon.com|
|Display Size||5.7 inches||5.5 inches||6 inches||5.1 inches|
|Camera Description||16 MP||12 MP||16 MP||16 MP|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||27 Hours||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.2 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.97 pounds||0.85 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Fri Aug 14 23:54:00 UTC 2015||Mon Feb 29 08:03:07 UTC 2016||Sat Aug 22 07:30:31 UTC 2015||Fri Apr 10 18:22:19 UTC 2015|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- The dual curve edge just look damn cool.
- No more plastics and cheap material. Samsung is finally giving us the hardware that we've long desired. By far, the best designed Galaxy phone to date imo. If you have played with the Galaxy S6 edge, just imagine a larger version of that.
- 5.7 in, QHD Super AMOLED screen.
- 16MP Camera with Smart OIS and 5MP front camera. This is the same camera as the one in the Galaxy S6. You will not have any buyer remorse when it come to this camera. IMO, it rivals those photos that are taken on the Iphone 6 and the LG G4. Of course, each have their own strengths and weaknesses.
- I notice that the front camera has a wide angle when taking picture. As in comparison to the iPhone 6, i feel that I can capture alot more and fit more ppl into my selfie without the extension of a selfie stick.
- Gorilla Glass 4 panels for front and back. Gorilla Glass are known to be tough and scratch resistance. But get ready for the fingerprint magnet. Being glass, I notice I constantly have to whip the screen (back and front). Not really a big issue, but it's a pain at time.
- Comes in various colors: White, black, gold, titanium This really annoys me. Yet, ATT only carry the gold and black right now.
- Comes in 32, 64 of built-in memory.Read more ›
First off, I went back and forth over whether or not I wanted the Note 5 vs the Edge + for quite some time. I finally settled on the Edge simply for the "wow" factor, for which this phone has LOADS. The gold edition is just wicked cool. The build quality equals anything iPhones have ever manufactured. I'll stipulate that iPhones have always done a great job of build quality. But I don't dislike plastics on a phone either. What I want more than a super sleek device which "looks" nice is one that will actually do what I want it to do. While working for AT&T, almost daily we had iPhone 4 and 4S phones come in with cracked screens. It seemed to be the most prone to those types of issues of any device ever manufactured at that point (the Nexus 4 wasn't far behind for ease of breaking, too). I'm sure the Edge is better manufactured than either of those, but still, it isn't impervious to accidents, so a case is absolutely critical no matter WHICH smart phone you buy. I went with the Tech 21 case that is a dirty, almost see-thru, which covers up the majority of the gold, but you gotta sacrifice a little if you want to protect your new product from the eventual spills it will take at some point no matter how careful you may be.
No phone is perfect, and the Edge + is no different.Read more ›
It has a bright 5.7" display which may seem like overkill until you actually use it. The Apple 6S Plus only has a 5.5" display, but has larger physical dimensions than the Samsung!
The screen is curved at the edges that makes the phone look "cool", but this edge has some real features that come with it as well. You can display the time and date on the edge as well as show your most popular apps and contacts for faster access. The edge also shows breaking news items.
The minimum memory is 32GB, which should be satisfactory for most except heavy gamers or video addicts.
The bright AMOLED screen is one of the best on the market with sharp resolution and dark blacks.
This phone has a list price of just under $800 for an unlocked phone. That may make buyers hesitant, unless they consider that discounts are actually available. Try getting a good discount on an Apple iPhone!
There are only two negatives with this phone: (1) No SD card for more memory and (2) Sealed battery so users cannot change them.
If you are looking for a top of the line smartphone, you won't be sorry with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice phone though I'm suspicious of the fact that it wasn't brand new as sauce cus I try to open some apps and they say someone's using it on a different devicePublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
This item was not unlocked as indicated on the description isPublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
The phone was shipped all new and perfect condition.Thanks!!!!Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love this phone set up was easy and it is working great new in box with everything intex lovely gold color very nicePublished 1 month ago by Ann
I wish people were more honest about it and warned other people about the BIG battery issue these phones have. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bethania