- Size (LWH): 5.59 inches, 0.28 inches, 2.76 inches
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung G925F Factory Unlocked Galaxy S6 Edge Smartphone - International Version - Black
|Price:||$471.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 26, 28)
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Curved Edge, Multi-Touchscreen with Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v5.0.2 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 742, Mali-T760 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) + Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camera with Dual-Video, Auto HDR, Panorama, and Optical Image Stabilization
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM (not expandable)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung G925F Factory Unlocked Galaxy S6 Edge Smartphone - International Version - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Wireless Place||Amazon.com||lifeline786|
|Display Size||5.1 inches||5.7 inches||5.1 inches||5.1 inches|
|Camera Description||16 MP||16 MP||16 MP||16 MP|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.85 pounds||0.2 pounds||0.29 pounds||0.31 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Fri Apr 10 18:22:19 UTC 2015||Fri Aug 14 23:54:00 UTC 2015||Fri May 01 15:13:27 UTC 2015||Tue Aug 18 21:45:06 UTC 2015|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
* LOOKS/FORM-FACTOR/MATERIALS: The very first thing you notice when you handle the phone, is its new design and form factor - finally Samsung has completed their transformation of getting rid of all that ugly plastic parts. Now it is just all glass and metal, and now it is truly beautiful. The metal fully wraps around the edges ofthe phone. The back is beautiful, the sides are beautiful - heck, even the buttons are beautiful. It feels great in the hand, and oozes style and sophistication. The S6 Edge is just so unique-looking - it is the most beautiful phone I've seen in a long time. And contrary to what people might say or what you might think, the two sloped edges are not awkward to handle, does not dig into your skin, and is not uncomfortable to grip.
* SCREEN: The very next thing you notice, of course, is the screen. I am continually pleasantly surprised at the evolution of Samsung's AMOLED technology - it has now became the best screen in the industry, hands down. I used to defend the LCD technology of the HTC M7, and at that point it was in fact overall superior to the Samsung S4 because the AMOLED then had issues in the sun, and color reproduction(it was too saturated and not natural).Read more ›
o Cool factor. The edge screen is eye catching and a popular topic of discussion
o Size. My Note 3 Phablet was too big. The S6 has a large screen but can be easily one-handed.
o Speed. Generally speaking the phone is fast and responsive
o Wireless charging. This built-in feature is by far my favorite upgrade. I have a charging pad on my nightstand and I can just lay the phone down to charge. If I need to read it during the night I'm not wrestling with wires.
o Screen resolution. Insanely sharp and bright. The increased pixel density isn't necessarily noticable with the naked eye but I am a VR enthusiast and I can see a significant improvement when using Google Cardboard. I'm looking forward to getting the Samsung VR helmet later this year.
o Battery life - even with moderate use I have to charge once or twice during the day.
o Hesitation - I use the same suite of apps as I did on my Note 3 but the S6 will hang up for no discernable reason where the Note 3 didn't. This is especally odd given the S6 processor upgrade.
o Hand Feel - the edge feels like a fragile bird in my hand. The power and volume buttons are way to easy to press and the thin edge feels fragile. The cover I bought has considerably improved this situation.
o Constantly waking up unbidden like an attention starved toddler. I'm not talking about bumping the power button. I'm talking about spontaneous wake up due to lord knows what - proxity to another phone, the power of my Aura when its in my pocket, a sideways glance.Read more ›
DEVICE No. 1:
So... I ordered this Galaxy S6 Edge for my girlfriend as her birthday gift. I did not want to purchase it through a carrier, so I got the G925F model, knowing it won't be covered by Samsung's warranty because it's a global version. However, when I received the phone, I couldn't help but think it has been opened. As you can see in my picture, the original Samsung seal has been cut open (clean cut) and then a new sticker was on top of that to cover that up. I thought I saw two stickers, but when my girlfriend lifted the first one, the second one at the bottom was revealed and we could immediately see that the case has been opened. Even thought this was sold at a "NEW" device, my girlfriend felt like it has been opened previously and she did not want to keep anything that was suspicious. I purchased the first one from WIRELESS PLACE. I contacted the seller, asking for explanation and the seller just said I was accusing him/her and basically provided no explanation. I left a seller feedback, and Amazon immediately deleted it saying they fulfilled the order and it wasn't the seller's fault. However, how is Amazon responsible for an item when it was supplied like that by the seller? I don't get it. Anyhow - I was able to return the first device. I do not recommend Wireless Place at all.
DEVICE No. 2:
Because we returned the first one, now my girlfriend was sad because she didn't have the gift on her birthday. I immediately ordered a second one, this time from SHOPEBEST.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Recieved the phone, turned it on, it crashed after the update and now the screens unresponsive. Sees to be a common problem. Ordered a replacement.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
after two days the phone died, I could not get the phone to turn on again. I'm very disappointed not buying samsung phones anymore. Thanks that I could return it.Published 3 days ago by Federico F.
Pro: It has eight core that support modern (but might use more core)
It has ddr4 but also 64 bit processor like now most smart phone has
It can kinda crashes while... Read more
Noticed a couple of flaws, but I won’t discuss them, I’ll just halt buying.
specially poor battery of just 2600mah.
Hate this crappy phone. Not worth the over 500 i spent on it. Slow. Videos load slow. Pandora keeps lagging and turning off. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Chicka