I want the…
Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T 32GB T-Mobile - Black Sapphire
|Price:||$244.95 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Ships from and sold by .
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 1700 (AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7,12, 17, 20)
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Multi-Touchscreen w/ Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v5.0.2 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 742, Mali-T760 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) + Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camera w/ Dual-Video, Auto HDR, Panorama, and Optical Image Stabilization
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM (not expandable)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GALAXY S6 embodies incredible performance, a beautifully sleek frame and an ultra-powerful 64 bit Octa-core processor.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The phone itself worked fine with T-Mobile and being unlocked it's nice I can use it anywhere now. I have to admit, the smaller screen size isn't great, but it's just so much less frustrating than my note Edge. Fingerprint reader works great, no more swiping, just touch it. Wireless charging works great, no more add-on back panels that are flaky and only work sometimes.
Going from 32GB + 64GB to just 32GB isn't great, but I'll manage. When I think about the $800 bucks I saved instead of getting the new s8 (released today)
So be aware, If your phone starts resetting itself, people all of a sudden can't hear you, and/or your service slows down to a crawl, take it to your nearest T-Mobile store. The other phones have started performing the way mine did, right before it disconnected me from the T-Mobile network. The seller of the phones I purchased was the Wireless Group, and guess what, you can't leave seller feedback, and there isn't a way to contact them. They sold phones that the advertised as T-Mobile, when they knew that wasn't the case.
Also, the shipping was much, much quicker then the seller indicated. I would think that might cost him some sales from folks in a hurry.
As well, the seller did not respond to a question I posed, I just decided to take a chance.