- Size (LWH): 5.65 inches, 2.78 inches, 0.27 inches
- Weight: 4.96 ounces
- Battery Type: NiMh
Samsung Galaxy S6 G920I Factory Unlocked Cellphone, 32GB, Platinum Gold
|Price:||$467.03 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) + Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camera w/ Dual-Video, Auto HDR, Panorama, and Optical Image Stabilization,
- 4G: LTE Cat6 700 / 850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17), internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM (not expandable)
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Multi-Touchscreen w/ Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v5.0.2 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 742, Mali-T760 Graphics
- Not compatible with VERIZON, SPRINT, NEXTEL, BOOST, VIRGIN, etc or all NON GSM Carriers
There is a newer model of this item:
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung Galaxy S6 G920I Factory Unlocked Cellphone, 32GB, Platinum Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||5.1 inches||5.1 inches||5.1 inches||5.1 inches|
|Camera Description||16 MP||16 MP||12 MP||16 MP|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.31 pounds||0.31 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.3 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Wed Apr 01 20:40:52 UTC 2015||Tue Aug 18 21:45:06 UTC 2015||Tue Feb 23 15:12:09 UTC 2016||Fri May 22 22:06:17 UTC 2015|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Build - Hardware: The build quality of S6 is top notch, if not better, then as good as the iphone. The photos in the website or in the samsung portal do not do justice to the actual look and feel of the phone. There are reviews that mention the s6 look similar to iphone 6 and I would agree to that. I moved from an S3 to S6. The S3 after 3 years of use, had become slow, but moving the same apps to S6, the apps worked seemlessly.
2. Screen: The 577 pixels per inches is pixel density results in a screen with crisp displays and super sharp and smooth images.
3. Software: The android build on the S6 has so far run smoothly for past 3 months and so has all the apps I have used so far.
4. Camera: I havent played around with the photo as much as the video. The video on this is just incredible.4K ultra-HD video. The color reproductions are like something out of Downtown Abbey.
Yes, the battery life on a single charge is nothing to talk about. I get a whole days use. The upside is that the phone comes with a super charger that charges the phone to 90% within 30 minutes or so.
Long time Review
1-Month: We end up finding some new feature every time we use it.
i. GPS navigator - We used S6 as a navigator while travelling to New York. Compare the 60's cartoon screen of an Garmin with 577 ppi screen of S6 and you willl understand why you WANT to use S6 as a navigator even if you dont need to. Google maps has an offline mode, as long as you have enough storage on your phone to download the maps of the location.Read more ›
* LOOKS/FORM-FACTOR/MATERIALS: The very first thing you notice when you handle the phone, is its new design and form factor - finally Samsung has completed their transformation of getting rid of all that ugly plastic parts. Now it is just all glass and metal, and now it is truly beautiful. The metal fully wraps around the edges ofthe phone. The back is beautiful, the sides are beautiful - heck, even the buttons are beautiful. It feels great in the hand, and oozes style and sophistication.
* SCREEN: The very next thing you notice, of course, is the screen. I am continually pleasantly surprised at the evolution of Samsung's AMOLED technology - it has now became the best screen in the industry, hands down. I used to defend the LCD technology of the HTC M7, and at that point it was in fact overall superior to the Samsung S4 because the AMOLED then had issues in the sun, and color reproduction(it was too saturated and not natural). But now, they have fixed those issues, and the S6's screen is just quite simply the best. If you don't believe it, just compare an LG/Samsung OLED TV to any LED TVs today.
I still think 5.Read more ›
• Design: The design of the Galaxy S6 is sleek and looks similar to an iPhone. While this phone does have a smaller screen compared to other phones such as the Samsung Note, I see this as an advantage. My screen is the perfect size. It is a fairly large screen size, but is still able to fit in my pocket. Also, this phone isn’t bulky; it weighs less than the Galaxy S5.
• Battery: The battery life of the Galaxy S6 is great! My phone can last all day even when I am constantly using it to text or be on social media. This is partially due to the fact that I usually keep my screen brightness low, but this greatly helps conserve your battery. When you need to charge your battery, the Galaxy S6 has a built in fast charging feature. This means that it will take roughly an hour and a half to fully charge your phone when using the fast charger that is included with the phone. While this is the first Galaxy that doesn’t have a removable battery, there is no need to have a removable battery when you can just restart your phone.
• New Messaging Feature: A new feature is that while you are using an app and you get a text, it will show up in a little box at the top of the screen. You can then reply to the text in that box without having to close the app you are currently using. See picture below for an example of this useful new feature.
I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy S6 to anyone! It is especially a great phone for the busy person.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've only used it for about three days but I think it should get six stars, I really like it. My previous phone was a Galaxy s3 and while it worked well, it had some quirks that... Read morePublished 1 day ago by R. Lewis
Haven't been able to use ir yet, as I'm waiting for the sim card, but its original as I coud see, which is the most important thing. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Keila
This phone has the best camera I have ever seen on a phone. It has replaced so many gadgets in my purse. Samsung did everything right when making this phone. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Christine Twete
So far so good. I really like this phone. After a short learning curve from my old S2 it is a very good phone. No issues, good battery life, excellent video and camera. Read morePublished 10 days ago by glovell