- Size (LWH): 5.61 inches, 0.31 inches, 2.74 inches
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Samsung Galaxy S7 Factory Unlocked Phone 32 GB - International Version G930F - Black Oynx
|Price:||$581.90 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- International Version- Product may not have US Warranty
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0); Wireless charging (Qi/PMA) ; market dependent; ANT+ support; S; Voice natural language commands and dictation; OneDrive (115 GB cloud storage); Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player; Photo/video editor; Document editor.
- Corning Gorilla Glass back panel; Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; 5.1 inches (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo; Quad-core 2.3 GHz Mongoose + quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin. NOTE: Phone can be unlocked by making 5 mins call to activate the phone of outside USA.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Samsung Galaxy S7 Factory Unlocked Phone 32 GB - International Version G930F - Black Oynx
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||5.1 inches||5.5 inches||5.1 inches||5.5 inches|
|Camera Description||12 MP||12 MP||16 MP||12 MP|
|Battery Life||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||27 Hours|
|Item Weight||0.02 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.31 pounds||0.35 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Tue Feb 23 15:12:09 UTC 2016||Mon Feb 29 07:55:00 UTC 2016||Thu Mar 12 08:23:27 UTC 2015||Wed Mar 09 08:41:39 UTC 2016|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Top Customer Reviews
Secondly and more egregiously, the box also had a giant sticker saying "American SIM card only" despite the product description showing this as being "the Smartphone *International* version".
Camera: the camera is good but not Superior to my Lumia 1520. I have not witness any Lag so far. the focusing on Camera is really good I have to say it's actually better than my DSLR. which is kinda sad. and the Quality of photos are coming out perfect especially on PRO Mode which you're able to adjust the ISO, Focus, Tint etc...
Screen: far better than my LUmia 1520 I think. the AMOLED Screen is amazing plus on top of that 2k Quality. I love it!
I recommend this phone especially if you never own any Galaxy before.
I will start with not so impressive points of this new tech wonder-
1) Similar look to S6- It looks so similar to older version S6 in design. At least a new version should have differences from its predecessors not only by features but also by look. Both of them are same by size, look , height , width. Only slight differences are there by look. S6 is more flat at the back whereas S7 has curved panel.
The rear camera in s6 sticks out a bit whereas in S7 the camera is more flat.
2) No Type c USB - I will miss my nexus Type c usb connector in S7 which I really enjoy in my google nexus 5X. S again I will be missing my fast charging here which is most needed when you are in a hurry and want to get your phone atleast half charged within a couple of minutes.
3) No 3D touch- I love 3D touch of my iPhone 6S plus which I will be missing in this S7.
Now the best and most impressive sides of S7 are -
1) Better camera than S6- In spite of the significant megapixel difference in camera between S6 and S7 ( S6 has 16 MP rear camera where as S7 has 12 mp rear camera ) I would say the camera is much better than S6 . Pictures comes solid in S7 and you will not have a chance to think about the megapixel difference.
2) Waterproof phone- Yeah, Samsung has created the wonder fully waterproof which is savior to those worries if your phone accidentally gets dropped in water.
3) Better battery performance - Combo of 3000 mah battery and android marshmallow featuring long lasting battery will make S7 horse of a long race.
4) Micro SD card support- It supports Micro SD card which is a win win over S6.
I am using this phone and have no complaints still now and pretty happy with my golden S7.
This phone was everything I could have asked for. I always had this predisposition that the Samsung phones were made with lower quality materials, but I was dead wrong. This phone is Beautiful! The materials they put into it are top notch and in my personal opinion this device looks and feels much better than the iPhones!
When I first got I was worried because I was switching from Apple to Android, which can be a pretty daunting change. BUT the transition did not seem to take long at all. I got into the phone pretty quickly and was doing my normal daily tasks in no time.
It is sad that I had to give up FaceTime but I feel like it was worth it and my friends quickly adapted and started calling me on Skype or Oovoo instead.
Unlike the name says, this phone did actually come with some type of warranty I believe. On the box there was a "24 month warranty" sticker,.. So I am assuming that means I have a warranty!
I also was curious to see which phone is faster (the iPhone 6s Plus vs the Samsung Galaxy S7) so I ran a few easy tests. In getting into apps, the Samsung got in just a hair faster. In loading webpages, the Samsung again beat the iPhone just by a hair.
The camera on the Samsung is by far the superior camera when there is ample amount of lighting but in low light, I would give it to the iPhone. The front-facing camera, works the same way. In low light the iPhone wins, but with enough light, the Samsung does better.
There are many really cool customization options on the Android software that you would have to jailbreak your iPhone to do, and with the type of person I am I feel like the Android software works better for me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I own Galaxy S7 and indeed it works to my perfection. Qualify camera, fastest browsing, powerful battery life( 24hrs useful without charging and over 24hrs when set to battery... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This phone works perfectly with T-mobile. I activated it at the agency and it is doing very well so far. I'm in love with my phone. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Valhi
No seal, no "Galaxy S7" note on the back of phone which was on the picture.Published 22 hours ago by SUUZUS
Before the S7, I had a note 5, I've still kept it around but it has been 2 days and I thought I should give you a brief review of my first impressions,
Improvements over... Read more
I love this phone, I got the gold one yesterday and my brother got the silver. Honestly...from a distance they both look silver, but up close you can tell the difference. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sade Bowman
The phone is great. The charger is a piece of crap, it only works on occassion.Published 2 days ago by Kimberly Hair
I like the product functionality and appearance. At the most I like its quick response to applications and its connectivity , stability and sound quality.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The product appears as the actual item but it's like a shaving of the phone material on top the phone and I can't take it off!! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer