Samsung Galaxy S7 32 GB Unlocked Phone - G930FD Dual SIM - Pink Gold
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
- 5.1 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; Internal Memory: 32 GB, 4 GB RAM; External Memory: microSD, up to 200 GB
- Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9 MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama; Front Facing Camera: 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Samsung Galaxy S7 32 GB Unlocked Phone - G930FD Dual SIM - Pink Gold
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Reliable Communications||INTEGRON TECHNOLOGIES INC||INTEGRON TECHNOLOGIES INC||Mobiles International LLC||NGP STORE USA|
|Camera Description||—||12 MP||12 MP||12 MP||12 MP||12 MP|
|Screen Size||5.2 in||5.1 in||5.1 in||5.1 in||5 in||5.5 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.29 x 2.8 x 5.7 in||0.31 x 5.61 x 2.74 in||0.31 x 5.61 x 2.74 in||5.9 x 2.9 x 0.3 in||0.3 x 2.85 x 5.94 in||0.3 x 2.86 x 5.94 in|
|Item Weight||5.47 ounces||5.36 ounces||0.31 ounces||5.6 ounces||0.75 lb||5.54 ounces|
|Operating System||Android 6.0||Android 6.0||Android||Android 6.0||Android 6.0||Android|
You can use this S7 Dual SIM device with any GSM carrier! Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100; HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps|5.1 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; Internal Memory: 32 GB, 4 GB RAM; External Memory: microSD, up to 200 GB|Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9 MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama; Front Facing Camera: 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR Samsung Galaxy S7 32 GB Unlocked Phone - G930FD Dual SIM - Pink Gold (International Version - No Warranty)
Top customer reviews
On the phone itself, this is the best phone I have ever tried. Slick, light, balanced, fantastic screen, fast, water proof, and so on .... its only caveat (and an important one) is the lack of removable battery (Samsung lost the removable batter starting with the S6). I like this phone much better than the Edge. The S7 Edge has a bigger screen, but the resolution is the same as with the S7, and its edges are highly annoying, making one touch them by mistake constantly. Furthermore, the Edge's edges make it very difficult to properly protect the phone with a case - not a problem with the regular S7.
Finally, the only difference between the G930F (single sim version) and the G930FD (dual sim version) is that in the latter the slot where the micro card goes is also enabled to accept a second sim card, which is recognized by the device's OS.
- This phone is beautiful. Honestly, I love looking at this phone and I find myself wiping down the phone to maintain it's reflective dark reflection.
- Stunning display. Impressive 5.1 QHD AMOLED display is beautiful and vibrant. It's largely the same as the S6, but that's not a bad thing.
- Camera has a great rear camera compared to the S6. Even though the megapixels have been reduced to 12, it has a much better sensor and takes great photos in low-light environments. It auto-focuses super quickly, so you can take pictures as quickly as you can pull up the camera app.
- 3000mAh battery is like having a phone + battery case without actually having the thick battery case. Hard to kill that battery in a day. And it comes with the fast Qi charge technology which is charged from 0% to 50% in 30mins only!
- Always on mode constantly displays notifications without the need to unlock the phone.
- Water resistant. IP68 rated which means the phone can be totally submerged in water up to 1.5m deep and 30 minutes.
- up to 128Gb Micro SD expandable memory
The things Samsung have to improve:
- Not removable battery pack. 3000mAh is not enough for a busy day
. - No USB-type C so it's not future proof, but then again the lifetime of the phone is 1-2 years.
- Only 32GB storage. But you can overcome this with micro-SD storage.
- Dual sims function: you have to remove the micro-sd card for the sim 2, otherwise, there is no any other slot for sim2.
- I am using T-mobile, the speed of LTE of the dual sims international version is very not stable and slow than the one I used on my iphone 6s GSM unlocked ver.
- For some reason, my phone doesn't always recongnize my fingerprints. I've reset them a couple times and it still doesn't always read it correctly. My iphone6s had fingerprint readers and its quicker or more accurate than the S7
The Amazon ad clearly designates that there is no warranty. That's helpful to know. However, when I contacted Samsung asking for help (i.e. - LET ME PAY YOU TO FIX MY PHONE) I was told that because this was an international phone, the domestic Samsung people will not help me.
So I'm left right now with a device that I cannot use (that I purchased 3 months ago) because I cannot remove the plastic component that broke inside the phone. This would typically be covered by warranty, but there is no warranty on this device. I cannot pay to get it fixed by the manufacturer because they won't touch it.
So because of poor support and lack of recourse I really would not recommend anyone go the route of purchasing an international variant Samsung device in the US.