(Refurbished) Samsung Galaxy S9+, 64GB, Coral Blue - Fully Unlocked
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- This product will have a battery which exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic Box.
- Product will come with a SIM removal tool, a charger and a charging cable. Headphones and SIM card are not included.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Galaxy S9 Plus|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|SIM card slot count||Single SIM|
About this item
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
This Galaxy S9 Plus is in new-other condition. It is 100% functional and in near perfect cosmetic condition with the possibility of a few light hair marks. It does NOT come in its original packaging. The Galaxy S9 Plus is super fast with 6GB RAM and a 12MP Super Speed Pixel front camera with a rear dual camera. Edge-to-edge, immersive 6.2" display enhances any streaming or gaming experience with stunning detail even in broad daylight. Also withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry-free. Fast Wireless Charging.
What is Amazon Renewed?
SIM Removal Tool
No SIM card
Better for the Planet
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are SIM unlocked. Meaning they only work on certain US Carriers that they were originally purchased from.
Verizon, AT&T, & Sprint Currently refuse to use a SIM unlocked Phone that was originally purchased from another carrier.
The 1 star rating is for the lack of disclosure from the seller in the product description.
By LPNerd on March 29, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
I wish the seller have given this information, if this is normal to Samsung well I did not know, I’m sure many doesn’t either.
The phone is great but it has its restriction, and I defeats the purpose of having and UNLOCKED PHONE.
If you don’t travel to other region (outside Europe) this is good for you but if you do be prepare for the hassle.
My phone arrived a day after I placed my order. The box was sealed. After opening the box I inspected the contents, everything was included: earphones, cables, two USB converters, manuals and a U.K. spec. fast charger. The phone itself was still covered in the protective plastic film. It's a new phone so no worries there.
After starting the phone for the first time the language was Italian, but it was prompting for the setup language. Just change it to English GB, follow the setup procedure and, when complete, the phone is a U.K. spec. device.
I left the phone on and, during the course of the day, it was downloading updates, including two updates to Android 8. I assume it'll upgrade to Android 9 when Samsung is ready.
Overall I'm very satisfied, especially at the price.
There appears to be some confusion about the exact model. Looking at my phone in the Settings > About Phone menu the model is "SM-G965F". It's listed as supported on Samsung's U.K. website.
I use good headphones with it and it sounds great and the camera is superb
It is expensive but the price has dropped a bit now that it has been out for a few months [and the S10 is imminent of course]
You can even use it to make calls on if you are that way inclined :)