Samsung Galaxy S20+ G985F 128GB GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (International Variant/US Compatible LTE) - Cosmic Black
|Wireless Carrier||T-Mobile, AT&T|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Screen Size||6.7 Inches|
|Cellular Technology||4G, 2G|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
About this item
- Display: 6.7 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 6, Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM - Until 1TB microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Main Camera (Quad): 12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP w/ LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama | Selfie Camera: 10 MP w/ Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Android Q - Exynos 990 - Mali-G77 MP11 - Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO - NFC - 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Compare with other cellular phones
This ItemSamsung Galaxy S20+ G985F 128GB GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (International Variant/US Compatible LTE) - Cosmic Black
|service provider||T-Mobile||All Carriers||T-Mobile||-||T-Mobile||T-Mobile|
|color||Cosmic Black||Cosmic Gray||Prism White||Cosmic Gray||Cosmic Grey||Cloud Pink|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Getting work done on your smartphone should be easy. The Galaxy S20+ integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office so you can get the job done, wherever you are. Experience hyperfast 5G connections to unlock revolutionary new ways of doing business. Secure your data with Knox. Do more with one super powerful device with DeX. And you can power through any day with the all-day battery. With Microsoft OneDrive and Office apps natively integrated into the Galaxy S20+ productivity experience, there’s no need to download additional apps. Sync files and photos across devices—and with Outlook pre-loaded, you can stay on top of your inbox. Link to Windows lets you view your S20+ on a Windows PC, accessing photos, responding to texts and taking calls right from your desktop. With the Galaxy S20+ and a 5G connection, the only thing slowing you down is how fast you can think. Stream with virtually no lag, share and download large files in near real time, and create a 5G hotspot wherever you go. Plus, the S20+ further expands your 5G horizons by supporting both mmWave and Sub6 bands, meaning fast connectivity more of the time. Working just got hyperfast and hyper-productive. The Galaxy S20+ is protected by Samsung Knox, our defense-grade security platform that’s built in from the chip up. Trusted by governments around the world, Knox protects your business by isolating, encrypting and securing your data, while providing close integration with leading enterprise mobility management tools. No matter where your team goes or what they do, Knox keeps hackers out and your company’s data safe from the second the device turns on. With Samsung DeX, your phone turns into a killer PC.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased this because of the price. Cheaper than the snap dragon version. This is the international version.
NO 5G!!!! So stop complaining.
Physically no difference between the two.
The camera on my s10+ went south. Will get it fixed. But this was a welcomed upgrade.
The display is visibly sharper.
Can you actually tell that the swipe left or right or load times are actually any faster than the s10? I cant. But that's me and I'm a crusty old dude.
Also purchased this because I'm not in the US. World traveler. So it not working on a US Verizon network doesn't bother me. The s10+ was US. The s20+ international version is faster here on the overseas networks.
Issues about heat? Not any hotter than the s10+. Put it in a decent case.
There have been videos and reviews about the battery life. Yes. There is a noticeable difference. The s20+ international does consume battery faster than the s10+. It is noticeable. But just. Not a deal breaker. It will take you through the day and even the next if your not crushing games and YT and crazy resolutions. Had shipped from the states. Was left on for the trip. 8 days of shipping still had 2% when received from 60%.
I have not set the phone to 120hz refresh rate. The phone is pretty stellar at the factory settings. I'm positive the battery life would suffer at higher resolution.
I does everything that most cell phones have been doing for the past 5yrs. Its fast. Looks good. Was cheaper than a new s10+.
NO BIXBY BUTTON! Thank you.
I tip my hat to Samsung. The ease at which to transfer apps and info to the new phone was super easy and fast. A caveman could do it.
Camera. It rocks. Crisp clear fast photos. I will probably never use its power to its full capabilities. nicer than the s10+. Im sure that will leave room for debate because my s10+ camera went on vaca. The options available are extensive.
It would give 5stars. There is always room for improvement.
I dig it. Its the new hottness. Does everything I would ever want and need. Edges out my old s10+ in a few areas.
So if your on the fence between international and US version. Dont sweat it. I made the leap for the savings and Im happy with my purchase.
Now get off your phone and go have an adventure!
Seller lies and deducts from your return $138.00 by submitting false claims that you the phone was missing parts and damaged.
Top reviews from other countries
1) This is cheaper because its the Exynos processor NOT the Snapdragon. The drawback of Exynos is for gaming its not as powerful, and there is slightly worse battery life & efficency. You can find the S20+ 5g snapdragon version for $1577 at Costco Canada. That price does not include taxes. Price I paid was $1113 for this International model, I saved $464 by choosing international, keep reading below to see what else your "missing" for $464 in savings.
2) This international version only supports 2g, 3g, and 4g LTE, there is NO 5g on this device! Honestly 5g coverage in my city is a joke right now, and the technology is far from being rolled out. If you are in a 5g area and its important for you to have the best speeds for gaming or making your device a mobile hotspot then you should invest in the proper canadian model. You also have to remember a good chunk of USA carriers only support CDMA, so that means it you travel and roam to USA alot then you should re consider buying this model as you'll find coverage to be limited to places that have GSM. LUCKILY in Canada we don't have that issue, all carriers are GSM, so that is a win for my wallet.
3) Battery life is affected because of the processor being slightly slower and less efficient. The GPU is very powerful but the Exynos processor bottle necks and throttles the performance when it gets hot or has a heavy load. I assume this also plays a part in the overall cost of the phone because your getting a "inferior" product...in reality I think its just fine for the average person. If you want this phone for games like Fortnite or COD then get the Snapdragon as you'll see a massive performance difference!!!
4) SAMSUNG PAY DOES NOT WORK!!! Alittle disappointing but not the end of the world for me. I've researched and you can contact Samsung support and reflash your phone but you lose all your data but gain support for Samsung pay as its region locked. An example is you move from UK to Canada and open a new canadian bank account you would need to reflash your phone for it to work with your Canadian bank, unsure if you would still be able to use your UK cards. I think Google pay or other wallet apps would work regardless but I am unsure, do not quote me on this!!! I will edit my review at a later time if I find a working wallet app.
**(edit- it does work now that I have connected my Samsung watch, just launch Pay app through the watch and it will update your phone!)**
SUMMARY - If you really think about this logically, with this model you are saving $464 (taxes excluded). What you are getting for the extra money is 1hour better battery life, the snapdragon processor for gaming or video editing/heavy high demanding apps, 5g connectivity, and Samsung wallet. I'd recommend you seriously consider this international model if you are not wanting to pay the carrier or Samsung retail price close to $2,000. For myself I use this phone for work, social media, GPS, videos, and texting. I do not need the faster CPU and always have access to charge my device. All I really cared about was the screen and the awesome 120hz refresh rate!!!
I spent a lot of time trying to compare and figure out if this was worth my money. My s8+ was tired and broken, fixing it would of cost me as much as a s9+ refurbished on Amazon. Financially I was stuck trying to decide if I should settle for a S10+ for around $899 new. I realize now even if I would of gotten the s10+ its only around $300 more to get this new s20+ with all the features and performance. Interesting enough I did ask someone what they thought of their S10 and they said "disappointed because it feels the same". If your considering upgrading from a s8 or s9 series phone to a s20 just do it, its such a new experience!!! Very nice phone, and I'm sure I'll be happy with it for 2-4 years again before upgrading to whatever the next 2 or 3 generations from now has to offer. Its so fast and snappy not to mention once you do the 120hz its hard to go back to 60hz! The lower screen resolution is NOT noticeable when you use the 120hz, you must pick either highest resolution or 120hz refresh, unfortunately you cannot have both at the same time but the resolution change is not noticeable.
I hope you found this review helpful!
Reviewed in Mexico on October 3, 2020