Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 8GB 7" 1.2GHz 1GB Android 4.1 Wi-Fi Tablet - WHITE
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on September 5, 2014
I've loved Samsung products for some time and ordered this tablet for my teenage daughter on the basis of my experience with their phones and tablets. This tablet was a bit of a disappointment due to the very slow speed while surfing the inter-net and it also freezes up a lot. In comparison my older Galaxy Tab2 10.1 blazes on the net from the same WiFi source.
Next and here is the kicker; unlike the older Galaxy Tab2 tablets and newer Tab4 I have tested "this variant" of Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7.0 seems to have an issue where you can not move applications downloaded from the Play Store to the tablet's internal memory storage to a mounted Micro SD Card; this is a fault of the Android software really. Think about it; there is only 8gb of RAM on this Tab3, you could go through that quite quickly since a good chunk is already being used to run Samsung Touchwiz and the battery life hogging Android OS. THAT DOES NOT LEAVE MUCH MEMORY FOR APPS. After a few app downloads your tablet storage memory is full and you won't be able to transfer the apps to the Micro SD Card. This means you will have delete apps to make room for others something iPad/iPhone users have had issues with for years with their fixed memory. I have a 32gb card in my daughter's tablet and I believe only music, pictures and movies can be stored there. I know this is also true with the Kiddie Galaxy Tab3 7.0 with the orange bumper, you can not transfer applications to the micro SD card.
Both front and rear cameras are miserable. They are barely decent enough for Skype or taking ordinary pictures, things many people do these days. The screen resolution is mediocre.
IF these issues do not matter to you then this average Samsung can be had at a decent price. The performance for me was decent and nothing to write home about. For anyone with no keen interest in speed, application storage or picture/screen quality it may be perfect fit.
on July 13, 2014
There's nothing I can say about this product that hasn't been said yet. It is an excellent tablet by Samsung. Although it is a 2013 model and the processor is only 1.2 Ghz it is still a very good piece of equipment. Android operating system which makes file management as familiar as managing your files on your pc. MicroSD slot to expand the memory capacity. Lightweight and even with the right case it isn't bulky.

I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to give it as a gift or even for oneself. Shop around and you'll see that is one of the least expensive tablets in the market.
on June 1, 2014
There are too many tablets these days, right?! Samsung's third generation of Galaxy Tab series is highly anticipated and for this price point phenomenal. I have been using Galaxy Tab 2 and I will compare and contrast here. I played around with review units of all sizes and I have since returned them. My reviews are unbiased and neutral! First, if you have not had any tablets before, Get THIS! Yes, Get this 7". It is ideal for plane trips, long journeys. I had used a 7" Tablet on a long journey to listen to songs and read epub books (Aldiko) and it was a very pleasant experience. 7" form factor is lightweight, compact and great. If you are a bit experienced and can afford it, I highly recommend the 8". In my opinion 8" is the maximum value for the money and features and hence I gave 8" a 5 star. I gave 7" a 4 star (but no means undermining it). I gave the 10" also a 4 star because of some strange spec `limitations'.
on November 28, 2014
For granddaughter for Christmas. I've played around with it, and love it! I couldn't beat the price! In great condition for being used. I wish it would have came with a charger. But no harm, I'll just used a charger I already have here for now, I'll just have to order one for my granddaughter before Christmas.
on August 29, 2014
The tablet came on time and worked fine but after a couple weeks I tried to turn the tablet on to use it and it started to boot up but froze on the flashing samsung and would not turn off or on amazon was very helpful about giving a full refund I checked the frozen tablet after a couple hrs and it was working again we ended up getting the samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0 its $20-$30 more but has better specs and a faster processor we also have the tab 2 7.0 and have been very pleased I think the tab 3 is just not as good ive read alot of bad reviews on it I recommend spending the xtra $ and getting the tab 4 I hope this is helpful I also try to research the device and compare to the other competition in my price range we were just so happy with our tab 2 that we really thought it was a no brainer with the tab 3 unfortunately that wasnt the case
on April 1, 2015
I am having so much fun with this tablet. I ordered two. One for granddaughter in Florida so we can SKYPE, and the other for me. It was easy to set up and boy is it fast!. Very Happy with this purchase.
on August 12, 2015
The worst ever ...gets way to hot ... caught my sheets on fire... bought it brand new shouldn't be doing that.. I've contacted and email no response... my advice go buy one new from a store pay the extra for insurance it's way worth it
on July 8, 2014
This is a great tablet, I enjoyed giving this as a graduation gift!!! Just the smile on his face said it all!!!!!
on June 13, 2014
I purchased this tablet for my niece. She is very happy. Great product and very fast service. I recommend to all the tablet and the shop where I bought it. thank you.
VINE VOICEon September 26, 2014
A lot of power in a small tablet. Yes, only WiFi, but it does have GPS, so you can do navigation, geo-caching, etc. It has enough storage space and memory so far to load a fair amount of apps without running out of room. And now that the KitKat version has been pushed, I finally have mobile check deposits! This model does have an IR blaster so you can use it to control your TV, etc. On the down side, the camera quality is not too hot, and scanning QR codes is not too easy.