- Size (LWH): 6.6 inches, 4 inches, 2.6 inches
- Weight: 15.84 ounces
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket I727 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Smartphone - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon
- 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus Multi-Touchscreen w/ TouchWiz UI v4.0
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ LED Flash + Front-Facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- 16GB storage, 1GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I've been using the Samsung now for a couple of weeks. Before getting into details about a few of the amazing features of this excellent phone, here is a summary of what I really liked about the Blackberry Curve and how the new Samsung compares:
1. It was easy to type text on the Blackberry because it has a physical keyboard which even a user with big fingers can cope with. I was put off on-screen keyboards a couple of years ago by the truly appalling and virtually un-usable Blackberry Storm, but the Samsung is really OK in this department even though its keyboard appears on-screen because the key points are so large, and when you finger a key a larger image of it pops up to confirm which key you have activated.
2. The Blackberry's party piece was very easy and intuitive email management, which I need to use all day long for business messages. Well, the Samsung is surprisingly good here too, with the added bonus of a huge screen and the facility to enlarge or reduce text size with a sweep of the fingers, iPhone style. The text clarity is first class.
3. The Blackberry has very long battery life and typically I'd only need to charge it every 4 or 5 days, even with heavy usage.Read more ›
1. Box is not what is expected or shown on the product pics - the colourful box with pics and logo of the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket on it. Instead box is a simple generic black box with Samsung logo alone! I know the difference because I purchased the same phone months before and it came in the proper box.
2. There is no manual in the box!
3. The headphones are not the standard Samsung headphones!
4. Phone appears to be reset as it does not guide you through the initial phone start up as I had received when I bought the same phone months before.
All evidences seem to show that this phone was reset and then re-packaged in a generic box with no manual and no original Samsung headphone!
ADDITIONALLY: The Amazon seller - Bytes of Deal's storefront is closed and attempts to contact them are futile. Smells fishy and like a scam. I only hope Amazon is not a part of this!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Believe it or not I am still using the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket from 5 years ago. I still like it but I have to buy a new battery. The original battery is shot.Published 2 months ago by Shawn
Basic phone operation was fine but "smart phone" type functions were inconsistent.Published 4 months ago by Jim Howell
I like this phone it is easy to use and not to big.It meets all the good write ups I seen on it before I purchased it.but the battery doesn't seem to last a very long time. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Barbara A Crosthwait
It is a GMS and is unlocked works well overseas, I use Sim cards.Published 5 months ago by Anthony P. Haley
Said it was new but came with damage to the outside. Phone works fine though.Published 6 months ago by phillip taylor
Worked pretty well but not for long - died after 10 months of use without any warning. And there was no warranty!Published 6 months ago by qwerty
The phone was not working at all. I had to return it and now I need to find me a good Samsung galaxy. Be careful when you order.Published 9 months ago by tanya
Not completely compatible with T-Mobile. Failed to text.Published 9 months ago by Keep Austin Beer'd
I contacted BREED with some questions regarding the usability on the AT&T network, a U.S. warranty, and specific features of their phones. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazonian