|Standing screen display size||8 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Max Screen Resolution||2048 x 1536 Pixels|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Adrenal 510|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 years|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8"; 32 GB Wifi Tablet (White) SM-T713NZWEXAR
|Screen Size||8 Inches|
|Series||Galaxy Tab S2|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.8 x 5.3 x 0.22 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS, 8.0 Inch 2048x1536 (QXGA) Super AMOLED
- Quad 1.9GHz + Quad 1.3GHz, Octacore application processor
- 32 GB Flash Memory, 3 GB RAM Memory
- Battery Type and Size- Li-Ion 4,000 mAh, Music Play Time- Up to 74 hours, Video Play Time- Up to 14 hours, Internet Use Time- Up to 10 hours
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Enjoy rich colors and crisp details on the vibrant Super AMOLED display
- The powerful octa-core processor gives you the speed and performance you need
- Expandable memory with slot for microSD card (not included)
- Easily share your favorite moments from your tablet to your TV with Quick Connect
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, 8-Inch, White
Built for ultra-fast performance, the sleek Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 lets you take your digital content with you wherever you go. Photos and movies come to life on a crisp, clear Super AMOLED display, while expandable memory lets you enjoy more of your favorite content without running out of storage space. Not only is the Galaxy Tab S2 powered by Android Marshmallow OS, but it also makes connecting and sharing between all your Samsung devices easier than ever for a seamless user experience.
What's in the Box:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, 8-inch
- Travel adapter
- MicroUSB cable
- Quick start guide
View Images and Videos in Vivid, Lifelike Quality
Thanks to its Super AMOLED display screen, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 brings your movies, pictures, and video games to life with deep contrast, rich colors, and crisp detail. Adaptive display technology adjusts screen brightness, so you get the best picture possible in any light. And the 4:3 screen aspect ratio offers an ideal user interface for reading and Web surfing in both landscape and portrait mode.
Powerful Processor for Your Multitasking Needs
Seamlessly stream movies and your favorite TV shows. Switch quickly between multiple windows while creating reports or presentations, or switch between your favorite apps easily. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 comes with an octa-core processor that gives you the power and speed you need for your tasks.
Expandable Memory Stores More of Your Content
With the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, you can store more of your videos, photos, and movies. Easily expand your memory from 32 GB (1) to up to an additional 128 GB with a microSD memory card (not included) and enjoy the convenience of having all your favorite content with you.
View, Share, and Send Content Between Devices
With Quick Connect, send videos and photos from your Galaxy Tab S2 screen to your Samsung Smart TV (2) to share with everyone in the room. Or start a show on your TV and, with the touch of a button, take it with you by moving your tablet.
Work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet and Samsung smartphone with SideSync (3). Quickly drag and drop photos between devices. And even respond to a call from your smartphone right on your tablet screen.
Slim, Lightweight Tablet Travels Well
Weighing less than 1 pound, the Galaxy Tab S2 is just .22 inches thick, so it can slide easily into a backpack, briefcase, or handbag for easy travel. The lightweight design also makes the tablet easy to hold for watching movies or playing games.
Advanced Multitasking Tools Get the Job Done
The Galaxy Tab S2 offers a Multi Window feature that lets you open two applications side by side (4), so you can get more done. Chat online while watching your favorite shows, or write emails while referencing documents and reports. You can also drag content from one window to another.
Fingerprint Scanning for Secure, Easy Access
The integrated fingerprint scanner on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 makes unlocking your tablet, signing into websites, and authorizing payments as quick and secure as touching the home key with your finger (5).
Be More Productive with Microsoft Office Tools
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 comes with all the tools you need to be productive. Review and save changes in Word and make edits in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. You can even work on the same document on multiple devices without losing any changes or formatting.
Built-in Cameras for Video Chats and Pictures
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 offers dual cameras: a rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with Auto Focus and a 2.1-megapixel camera on the front. Take high-quality pictures and video or video chat with friends, family, and colleagues.
Premium Content All in One Place
Customize your Galaxy Tab S2 with the apps you use most. The Samsung Galaxy Essentials widget provides a collection of premium complimentary apps optimized for your tablet screen. Select and download the apps you want to instantly upgrade your tablet experience.
Smart Switch Makes Moving to a New Tablet Easy
Switching to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is easy. With Samsung Smart Switch, you have the freedom to move your contacts, music, and other media to your new Samsung device (6). For a complete list of compatible platforms and devices, visit the website.
1. Portion of memory occupied by existing content.
2. Compatible with 2015 and later Samsung Smart TVs.
3. For supported devices, please visit the SideSync website. SideSync available for download via Samsung Galaxy Apps.
4. Multi Window does not support all applications.
5. Fingerprint unlocking may not be permitted for access to corporate Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync servers. Check with your company IT administrator. Not all apps/browsers support this feature.
Compare with similar items
SAMSUNG SM-T290NZKAXAR, Galaxy Tab A 8.0" 32 GB Wifi Android 9.0 Pie Tablet Black 2019
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0" SM-T710NZDEXAR (32GB, Gold)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7"; 32 GB Wifi Tablet (Black) SM-T813NZKEXAR
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" 32 GB WiFi Tablet (Black) (Renewed)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" 32 GB Wifi Tablet (Black) - SM-T380NZKEXAR
|Sold By||Amazing Inc.||Amazon.com||Acute Tek (We Record SN)||Southtown Camera||Edge Cellular||CellularStream|
|Screen Size||8 inches||8 inches||8 inches||9.7 inches||8 inches||8 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||32 GB||32.00 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32.0 GB||256 GB|
|Item Dimensions||7.8 x 5.3 x 0.22 inches||0.31 x 4.9 x 8.27 inches||7.8 x 5.3 x 0.22 inches||9.33 x 6.65 x 0.22 inches||7.8 x 5.3 x 0.2 inches||8.35 x 0.35 x 4.89 inches|
|Item Weight||0.58 lbs||0.76 lbs||0.58 lbs||0.86 lbs||—||0.79 lbs|
|Native Resolution||2048 x 1536||1280 x 800 pixels||—||2048 x 1536||—||1920x1200|
|Operating System||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||Android||Android 5.1 Lollipop||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||Android 6.0 Marshmallow||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi::Bluetooth::Wi-Fi Direct::NFC||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth::Bluetooth Profiles::Wi-Fi Direct|
Built for ultra-fast performance, the thin and lightweight Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 goes anywhere you go. Photos, movies and documents pop on a crisp, clear Super AMOLED display. Expandable memory lets you enjoy more of your favorite content. And connecting and sharing between all your Samsung devices is easier than ever. Welcome to life with the reimagined Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Watch the world come to life on your tablet's Super AMOLED display. With deep contrast, rich colors and crisp details, you won't miss a thing. And whether you're in low light or sunlight, photos, videos, books and presentations always look great thanks to adaptive display technology. Dive into the blockbuster movies you can't wait to see. Switch between your favorite apps quickly and easily. The new and improved octa-core processor gives you the power and speed you need to see more and do more. Expand your tablet's memory from 32GB to up to an additional 128GB and enjoy more of your favorite music, photos, movies and games on the go with a microSD card. With Quick Connect, start a show on your Smart TV and, with the touch of a button, take it with you by moving it to your Galaxy Tab S2. Or send videos and photos from your tablet screen to your TV screen to share with everyone in the room. Work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet and Samsung smartphone with SideSync. Quickly drag and drop photos between devices. And even respond to a call from your smartphone right on your tablet screen.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Screen- the 8 inch super amoled is beautiful and bright. I have no issue with viewing this indoors at 20% to 30% brightness even though most other tablets require at least 50% to be near as good (my Ipad Air 2). As anyone who follows tech knows, Samsung makes the best screens in the business.
2. Speed/Performance- This tablet has a mid-range Snapdragon 652 octacore SOC and 3gb of ram. I was not expecting this type of speed from this tablet. It opens apps almost immediately and multitasking and switching between apps has been a breeze.
3. Speakers- This tablet comes with 2 bottom or side firing speakers that I was expecting much from but they are loud without distortion but they don't really provide much base. Still, when in the shower playing music I have not issues hearing the songs.
4. Upgraded to Android 7.0 as soon as I turned it on.
5. Standby time is much improved in this android tablet or android version. Not sure which is the reason. I had a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and the standby time was horrible on android version 4.4.4. I could charge it and leave it unplugged overnight and the tablet would lose 20% of its charge. This tablet however has only lost 1 to 3 percent overnight.
6. Samsung's game mode- Samsung, once you take the android 7 upgrade, provides their game mode features which allows both performance boost for 60 FPS a second gaming and high quality resolution or you can choose other performance to help the game or conserve battery. There also an option to lock the recent and back buttons on the tablet to keep you from accidentally hitting them while deeply immersed in a game. I love this feature as I use to go nuts on my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 from accidentally hitting buttons while deep in a game.
There are many more Pros to this device that I don't want to go into, it's android so it is very flexible.
1. 4:3 aspect ratio when watching movies. When viewing netflix and others you lose so much screen real estate unless you maximize the video which blows it up and then you lose detail. This tablet is great for games, web browsing, reading and productivity but movies are a little bit of a miss.
2. 32GB internal storage- Even though this tablet allows for expandable storage, keep in mind that Samsung's flavor of android as far as I can tell does not allow for adoptable storage (ability to turn you SD card into system internal storage by formatting it as such). I installed all my games and social apps but had issues where I ran out of storage. I went in and moved apps that allows for storage on the SD card which helps some but 32gb is still too small. I bought the newest 32gb Samsung Pro SD card (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWZ7L1Q/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_28) and have only been able to move roughly 6GBs of internal storage to it. Also, this is a tablet coming straight from the manufacturer with no telecom carrier stipulations so why tie the buyers hands with putting apps on the tablet that cannot be uninstalled. For instance, what if I don't use Microsoft Office or many of the Google Apps that come preinstalled? Yes, they can be disabled but they cannot be uninstalled which takes up valuable limited storage space. I looked for but could not find the mythical 64gb variant out in the wild. If you want to tie the buyers hands why locked apps then please provide a 64GB or 128GB version of this tablet, at minimum.
3. Battery life: Standby time is exceptional as listed above but in usage this tablet really drops from 100 percent to the mid 80s rather quickly. I may get 5 to 6 hours of screen on time but that's highly doubtful. I am going to do further testing. I might be spoiled by the Ipad and the fact of the larger battery capacity of the larger tablet.
BUT it gets slow. Some apps respond quickly while others only run well when I shut down everything else - and still, it takes a while. I'm not talking about gaming: simple reading apps (JW library, google books) that have references take sometimes 5 to 6 seconds before returning to a previous page. If it wasn't for this issue, I'd give it a full 5 stars, but what's the point of a good tablet if it keeps freezing on you all the time?
Top reviews from other countries
I got the white one. the back button, and the open windows buttons glow white,
so white on white, looks cool.
it is a 32gb galaxy tab s2 .... I find that android requires a minimum of 32gb to operate well.
if the previous galaxy tab a model, with the lower res screen had 32 gb memory, I would still
go with that one.
i hate hi-def.
maybe I should have bought two 16gb tablets, and then put half the apps on one ?
the big thing, is how light it is ... weighs less than the ipad mini, its closest competitor.