Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
1-Year Unlocked Cell Phone Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $25 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active G890A 32GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Octa-Core Smartphone w/ 16MP Camera - Camo White (Certified Refurbished)
|Price:||$199.98 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) w/ Autofocus, LED flash + Front-facing 5 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 2100(B1) / 1900(B2) / 1800(B3) / 1700(B4) / AWS(B4) / 850(B5) / 2600(B7) / 900(B8) / 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 800(B20) / 700(B29) / 2300(B30)
- Android v5.0.2 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 742, Mali-T760 Graphics
- Battery Troubleshooting Tip: For the most effective battery usage please maximize the setting on the Usage Manager, Battery Manager, and Power Saving Mode.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It'd break and I'd return it.
2) It'd survive and there would be no problems.
3) It'd survive, but incur damage that might not materialize for a long time, reducing the life of the phone.
Fearing option 3, I omitted the drop test.
I've never dropped a phone from a serious height. Perhaps from a few inches when I fumble it, but nothing terribly damaging. I kayak in the ocean and would like something that can get splashed a lot and possibly submerged on rare occasions. It looks like this phone will have no trouble with that.
Cosmetically, it's near perfect. There is a small ding on one corner that I might never have noticed if I hadn't put on my big boy glasses and inspected it closely. Also, it appears to have a screen protector on it. I'm assuming that the factory screen wasn't flawless, so they added this. It does a good job and I'm fine with it.
This is a great phone with great battery life.
It came with Android 5 installed. The Update in the settings did not work, so I had to manually install Android 6. Android 7 is available in Beta but I will wait for a permanent version to be released.
Well worth the money for a solid Samsung phone.
Giving it one star for one reason: 6 weeks out of support it is now a brick, unresponsive and useless. For the price I suppose I knew it would wind up being a throw-away sooner rather than later, and that turned out to be the situation.
Most recent customer reviews
Took very good care of the phone, after a month, I dropped it one time and the digitizer went...Read more