- Size (LWH): 5.4 inches, 0.3 inches, 2.8 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 16GB Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone - Blue
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III features 4G LTE speeds, 1.5GHz dual-core S4 processor, and a gorgeous Super AMOLED 4.8-inch display; Also features 8-megapixel camera capable of recording HD video and still images simultaneously
- NFC technology, 16GB memory, microSD slot for additional storage, Wi-Fi, GPS, and quadband GSM modes for international use
- This device also offers access to thousands of apps, games, movies, books, and music on the Google Play Store.
- This product has been extensively tested, is certified to be 100% functional, and ready for activation
- CDMA Verizon Wireless & GSM Unlocked No Warranty (A data plan may be required to activate this smartphone, please contact carrier)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers but are not compatible with CDMA Carriers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Samsung Galaxy S III is an Android smartphone featuring 4G LTE speeds, 1.5GHz dual-core S4 processor, a gorgeous Super AMOLED 4.8-inch display, and an 8-megapixel camera capable of recording HD video and still images simultaneously. The S3 is also equipped with NFC technology, 16GB built-in memory, multi-format music player, microSD slot for additional storage, Wi-Fi, GPS, and quadband GSM modes for international use. This device also offers access to thousands of apps, games, movies, books, and music on the Google Play Store.
A data plan is required to activate this smartphone.
Top Customer Reviews
I find this Samsung Galaxy S3 to be a perfect device. The size is ideal- not like those new ones that are uselessly large. The screen is clear and colorful however still difficult (but not impossible) to see in direct sunlight. It updated to the newest Android on the first network connection and runs smooth and fast. The 4G works well in an area that supports it and the wi-fi and bluetooth are much better than other phones I have used. The bluetooth consistently connects to my Subaru stereo, which my HTC struggled with.
The battery life on this phone was questionable- even frustrating for the first week or so. Fortunately, rooting this device is ridiculously simple as well as unlocking the hotspot. After rooting I was able to freeze and uninstall enough bloatware to greatly help battery life. With moderate use I now deplete about 50% battery per day. (It is amazing what a good 4G connection helps, but when I was visiting Los Angeles with 5-bars of 4G all the time I would get through a whole day using only 10% battery!).
Finally, the only disappointment about this device is the total lack of accessories. I use the RND desktop dock which works fairly well but NO ONE makes a car dock for it. The iBolt ones are a ridiculous joke- I ordered one that didn't work and they wouldn't honor return shipping. And it is impossible to find a clear TPU case to show off the blue back of the phone.
Overall, this phone is awesome. I have not been to an area to use the global feature yet, but it certainly is a nice option. I would recommend this phone without hesitation.
I actually bought this phone for temporary use on T-Mobile (and switching back to Page Plus / Verizon in the future). There is a SIM card slot in the back, by the Micro SD slot. Calls, texts, and data with a T-Mobile SIM card all work. The only thing is that I can only get EDGE speed data, but for me that is not an issue.
Issues I have / had with this phone:
- The colors are saturated
- The call volume is too low (this seems to be an issue with S3's running Android 4.3); I turned on TTY Full under Call Settings, and it seems like that helped.