Samsung Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Orchid Gray (U.S. Warranty)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display
- 64GB memory with removable Micro SD slot (up to 256GB), 6GB RAM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual 12MP rear camera's with OIS. 8MP front Camera with auto focus
- Built in S-pen
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
At a glance:
- Unlocked by Samsung
- Samsung US Limited Warranty*
- Infinity Display
Samsung Galaxy Note8 Unlocked
See the bigger picture and communicate in a whole new way. With the Galaxy Note8 in your hand, bigger things are just waiting to happen.
Whats in the Box:
- Device with S Pen
- Tweezer and Pen nibs
- USB power adaptor
- Micro USB connector
- USB connector (USB Type-C)
- USB cable
- Ejection pin
Say it your way
With the powerful built-in S Pen, take notes without unlocking your screen, handwrite messages and make GIFs. Designed to write and feel more like a real pen, it gives you precise control over everything on your phone.
Shoot like a pro
Whether you’re shooting in the dark or from a distance, photos are clear with less blur on the world’s first Dual Camera with Optical Image Stabilization on both lenses. Want even more control? Switch to Pro Mode for all the options you’d expect from a DSLR.
See more, scroll less
Get a bigger view in a slimmer phone. With an 83% screen-to-body ratio, the Galaxy Note8 gives you more screen to work with and less phone to hold.
Conquer the elements
With an IP68 rating, Galaxy Note8 is water and dust-resistant so you can use it worry-free, anywhere.
Go where you want
Unlocked by Samsung smartphones work on multiple U.S. networks, so you have the freedom to pick a carrier and plan that fits your life. From Mexico City to Manila, Unlocked by Samsung makes it easy to travel - just pop in a compatible SIM card and your device is ready to go.
*For more information on Samsung standard U.S. limited warranty, go to the official website.
Compare to similar items
This item Samsung Galaxy Note8 (US Version) Factory Unlocked Phone - 6.3" Screen - 64GB - Orchid Gray (U.S. Warranty)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HOPC||Amazon.com||NGP STORE USA|
|Camera Description||12.0||12||23.0||16 MP||13.0||12|
|Screen Size||6.3 in||6.2 in||6 in||5.7 in||5.71 in||6.2 in|
|Item Dimensions||0.3 x 2.9 x 6.5 in||2.89 x 6.28 x 0.32 in||3.1 x 6.4 x 0.31 in||0.3 x 6.03 x 3 in||0.31 x 2.8 x 5.57 in||2.89 x 6.28 x 0.32 in|
|Item Weight||6.85 ounces||6.1 ounces||6.56 ounces||6.03 ounces||6.56 ounces||6.1 ounces|
|Operating System||—||android;android 7||Android N||Android 5.1 Lollipop||Android 7.1.1||android;android 7|
Note 8 Orchid Gray unlocked wireless phone. 6.3" Dual edge super AMOLED Quad HD+ display. Device has 64GB of memory with a micro SD slot (up to 256GB). 3300Mah battery, speakerphone, 3.5mm headset jack, fingerprint and Iris sensors. This also has a rear Dual 12MP OIS camera and 8MP front camera. Device comes with USB-C charger and stereo headset.
Top customer reviews
I have taken approximately 100 pictures and the cameras are excellent. My daughter and I just went out for Chinese food and we were taking pictures of the food and several of my Heineken bottle. She was using her IPhone 7 plus and her pictures were no match for the Note 8 when our phones were held side by side. Her photos looked washed out and dull compared to mine and she even admitted her 7 plus paled in comparison. I like to take macro shots of flowers, insects and lots of other things and all I can say is woww. One shot was of a ladybug and the closeup detail was amazing.
The S Pen is more refined and I use it frequently. The single speaker is very loud and clear as is the call quality. Build quality is excellent, but I still despise glass on the back of a phone. People can go on and on about how beautiful the back is, but the same people immediately slap a case on it so its never seen anyway. Why not use some sort of a rubber or polycarbonate back and make it lighter, cheaper, grippier and definitely more durable. After all, this is a mobile device and some people actually use it outdoors and don't like cases.
Probably my biggest gripe is the additional weight compared to the Note 5. At 195 grams the additional weight is definitely noticeable and like most men, I carry it in my pocket and there's never a doubt where my phone is.
Samsung was smart enough to keep the headphone jack and I assume the SD card is here to stay. I have played with Bixby briefly, but don't know enough about it to comment on how useful it is. I had two ultra thin cases ready and waiting and the one I like best is the matte blue Bear Motion case. It's very thin and light and adds a ton of grip to this rediculously slippery device. It is very fluid and lightning fast and at this point I can see myself using only this phone for at least one year. K
This is not an everyday phone for non enthusiast. But if you want all the buttons and whistles with a very clear screen - this is for you. the pen is smooth as pie and you can write quick notes on your screen And for someone like me who is tired of typing everything - works for me. Field any question my way i will do best to answer. to rate the phone on price is unfair.Plus the battery consumption is nil compared to my samsung galaxy edge 7.
- Beautiful to behold
- Software is smooth as butter, no lags, no stutters, no hiccups, just smooth
- Software is feature packed and I'm talking useful features, not gimmicks
- Nothing comes close to the S pen
- Screen is beautiful in all conditions
- Phone does not feel heavy at all contrary to what I heard stated by some YouTube reviewers
- Speaker is adequately loud. Significantly louder than my former phone, the Note 7 (and yes I kept my Note 7)
- Bixby is actually surprisingly awesome for controlling functions on the phone. It's not that great for internet related things. Good thing is you can use both Bixby and Google assistant simultaneously (Also contrary to a lot of videos I'm watched, I've not yet once accidentally pushed the Bixby button while trying to push the volume buttons)
- Both front and back Cameras are great and fast.
- Call quality is great
- Stereo speakers would be better, I guess
- Fingerprint sensor location would have been better in front, but I'm surprisingly already used to it's location and after a day I've stopped inadvertently touching the camera lens
- Battery life is just okay. It will likely last all day for most people
- S Note has been replaced with a much less useful Samsung Note.
- Samsung keyboard is unusable. The very worst! Download SwiftKey. It's free.