Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 364 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 429 reviews
on July 11, 2016
Decent mid-range device. Not flashy like more expensive devices, but it works for anybody looking for a budget range Android device.
on July 29, 2014
I purchased my Victory phone here off Amazon and it has proved to be a good purchase. This phone is a real upgrade over my old phone and it is a reasonably fast and reliable unit. I've come to really like it. It is not a terribly large phone, compared to the huge phablets all my friends have, but as a good basic smartphone, it can't be beat. My favorite feature is the speech processor that lets me text by voice and easily search for items on the go. I also like the ease with which the phone bluetoothed to my car phone/stereo. I routinely take calls through this combination and it makes receiving calls a breeze while on the road. Thumbs up on the Victory - great phone and another winner from Samsung.
on May 16, 2014
Setting up the phone on VM was easy and painless. But when we made our first phone call, we could not hear anything. Found out that the phone was making the call okay as it worked on speaker mode, but the earpiece was bad. Called VM tech support who said they would replace the phone, but with a refurbished one as that is all they had in stock. Or, I could return it through Amazon, but only receive a refund and have to pay to ship it back and then order another phone. So either: get a refurbished after ordering a new; or pay extra in return shipping to get a new. Either way, we got screwed by a defective product. Otherwise, works great, get a little signal in our very remote area (we are happy with that), and seems easy to use.
on March 27, 2014
Perfectly great phone and well below what retail is asking. Came brand new in packaging for a third if the retail price. Easy to activate and well on par for the galaxy line. The camera is either not as great as it should be or i've bumbled up the settings, but too lazy to read the documentation at the moment to straighten it out, lol. And sadly VM wouldn't grandfather my 15 year old rocking in the 2g data unlimited for $25, I had to be a big girl and graduate to the $35 4glte plan. But still, my hubby pays twice that for a limited plan with another carrier for virtually the same phone. His has a faster processor, little bigger screen and he paid 250 v the 80 i paid, so all in all i'm happy with what i got for the price.
on July 8, 2014
This is a big step up from my previous phone (the POS Kyocera Event), but still not the quality I expect from Samsung. I've only had the phone for two months and it's already starting to "reboot" on its own occasionally. It is constantly running out of memory, and I have to delete data (despite the 32gb SD card). Apps cannot be saved to the card but only on the device, so I can't load it up with all the apps I'd like to have. But it has good battery life, the processor is fairly quick and I have no problems with call quality. Great phone for someone who only wants a couple of apps, calling and texting.
on October 20, 2014
but it does have an issue or 2. It has more usable space than the LG F3 but does not have Gorilla Glass like the F3. Plus, the LG F3 is more responsive and better battery life. With that said, I still like the Victory just a little better. I think the display is just a tad better and it feels much more substantial than the LG F3.

One big drawback I've found, the Victory is a RAM hog and will rarely let go of RAM once it's been used. Eventually, the phone gets sluggish and it needs to be restarted before RAM is released. This is not a giant issue for me but for others this will cause headaches.

Overall, I just like the feel of the Victory over the F3, but my heart tells me the F3 is a slightly better phone...
on May 23, 2014
let me start off by saying that in the description it says "battery backdoor not included" . which i was unsure at first about getting. but IT DOES COME WITH A BATTERY BACKDOOR COVER. i have no clue why it says it doesn't when it clearly does.

but other then that ( which wasn't even a minus) this phone is perfect! i absolutely love it. i pick up WiFi really easily and even some that i didn't even notice before. i think the only problem you would face with the phone is the memory and ram. i would suggest getting a 8gb or 16 gb micro sd card. ( only around 5 bucks on amazon with free shipping). and the fact you would be paying $200 at Walmart or $200 something on the virgin mobile website this is a steal! i definitely recommend getting this phone! haven't had a single problem with it.
on October 1, 2014
The phone came in on time, no damages, and packaged correctly. I was excited for the upgrade in space that the phone offered from my old one, but that's the only thing that is good about this phone compared to my last one (Samsung Reverb). I'll say I am very disappointed in the phone itself. It glitches occasionally, freezes completely and is unusable, forcing me to restart it -- which usually means I have to remove the battery. A couple of times it's done this when it's wanted to install Virgin Mobile essentials or do a large update on a system app, but the rest of the time the it's inexplicable. If I had the money I would buy a new phone, but I don't, so I'm stuck with a faulty one. 0 stars out of 5, would not recommend a buy.
on July 11, 2015
This phone is pretty much indestructable. You can drop it a hundred times and it won't break. It does however have very little storage available. I have to constantly back my pictures up so I can take more or delete some good apps that I use daily. I would not recommend this phone. I like Galaxy's but if you want one that can store all of your pictures and your apps, look elsewhere.
on December 18, 2014
The phone is pretty much what you would expect for the price. Got it for my SO who didn't want anything special or complex. This phone is just that - Meh.

PROS:
--- It's a phone. It calls, it texts. Call quality is actually one of the best things about this phone.
--- Camera is quite acceptable, and our cat's fur looks quite sharp in pictures.

CONS:
--- The processor might as well be from the early 2000's. Slooooow. The phone began to slow down within two weeks.
--- A pretty small amount of memory space.
--- Pretty clogged with some pre-installed apps.