|Standing screen display size||10.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1280 Pixels|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 515|
|Card Description||Integrated, Dedicated|
|Wireless Type||802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g|
Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6” Windows 2-in-1 PC (Wi-Fi) Silver, 4GB RAM/128GB storage, SM-W620NZKAXAR
|Display Size||10.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keyboard and S-Pen included
- Core M fanless technology delivers performance and value in a portable yet affordable 2 in 1 solution. Battery Type and Size: 4000mAh
- Samsung Flow connects the Galaxy Book and your Samsung smartphone with a touch. Share files wirelessly, even without WiFi. Plus, receive and respond to notifications from third party and native apps
- Switch from touch to type with a keyboard that connects on contact. The precise, pressure-responsive S Pen creates and navigates with ease. Both are included with your Galaxy Book and never need charging.
- Power for up to 11 hours of video playback on a single charge. Then get back up to a full charge with less than three hours of Adaptive Fast Charging.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Engineered for performance with Windows 10 and Intel Core M processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB of storage
- Seamlessly connected with Samsung Flow*
- S Pen and Keyboard included in box
- Stunning 10.6” Full HD Display
- Power up to 9 hours of video playback***
Introducing the new Galaxy Book
Powered by Windows 10 and the latest Intel Core M processor, the Samsung Galaxy Book is the ultimate PC replacement, featuring Samsung Flow, which seamlessly connects your 2-in-1 to your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Get the full power of a laptop in a thin, lightweight design.
- Samsung Galaxy Book, 10.6-Inch
- S Pen
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter
- USB Type-C cable
Built for performance
Featuring Windows 10, the Samsung Galaxy Book is equipped with 4GB RAM, 128GB of storage, and a USB-C port for connecting all your devices, and the latest Intel core M processor.
Samsung Flow connects the Galaxy Book and your Samsung smartphone* with a touch. Share files wirelessly—even without WiFi. Plus, receive and respond to notifications from third party** and native apps.
More ways to do more
Switch from touch to type with a keyboard that connects on contact. The precise, pressure-responsive S Pen creates and navigates with ease. Both are included with your Galaxy Book and never need charging.
Power through up to 9 hours of video playback on a single charge. Then get back up to a full charge with less than three hours of Adaptive Fast Charging.***
Enjoy the big picture
Watch everything come to life on the stunning 10.6” Full HD Display, whether you’re browsing, streaming videos, or looking at photos.
Equipped with a microSD card slot, the Samsung Galaxy Book lets you add up to 256GB of additional storage (microSD card sold separately). Its 5MP front-facing camera is ideal for video streaming and chatting.
*Samsung Flow is compatible only with Samsung smartphones.
**Not compatible with all third party apps.
***Based on laboratory testing. Results may vary. Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns.
Powered by Windows 10 and the latest Intel Core M processor, the Samsung Galaxy Book is the ultimate PC replacement, featuring a revolutionary S Pen and keyboard for productivity on the go. Seamlessly connect your 2-in-1 to your Samsung Galaxy smartphone through Samsung Flow. The Galaxy Book gives you the full power of a laptop in a thin, lightweight design.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fanless design is especially nice, and the design is thin and compact. Switching to tablet mode is easy, and no you don't need a degree in oragomy to fold it back. The m3 processor is able to keep up with most apps I use it for, I also used Visual Studio or MATLAB and it worked decent. Also, the keyboard is sufficient, though it's not a laptop or desktop in that sense. For that, I still use work station type machines for heavy code dev, a lot of typing, and design and modeling etc... Also, paired with my older tablet with the capacitive stylus as my reading device, and this device as my writing device so I can have endless books and notebook paper. Since it's a new pc, I have used the other older tablet as a second screen in a dual screen mode too... both standalone or extending the pc display from the Samsung with the USB... very handy.
I have used it for about 3 months so far almost 5+ days a week during these 3 months , and would buy it again.
The display looks great, and the m3 CPU is an amazing little processor for this type of device, and delivers great performance for everyday tasks like web browsing, as well as acceptable performance for more demanding tasks as well including code compiling and light gaming. Given that the keyboard and stylus are included in the price, this is a great deal.
However, there are a few design missteps that need to be pointed out.
1. Not enough ports. There's only a USB C port, microSD slot, and headphone jack. This tablet really needs at least one more USB C port (hopefully with thunderbolt) so it can be charged and have another device connected without needing to by a $60 adapter. Ideally, it should have a single Type A port and some sort of video out (mini displayport, mini/micro HDMI) as well.
2. Not enough RAM. When smartphones are coming with 8GB of RAM, and with how much RAM web browsers use these days there's no excuse for a new Windows device to ship with only 4GB.
3. Storage is eMMC. In this particular device it's relatively quick as far as eMMC goes, but it's still much slower than a proper SSD. Also, 128GB is a bit tight and there's no (good) reason why this device doesn't offer more storage, especially when smartphones are starting to offer 256GB+.
Overall though, if you're looking for a compact Windows tablet under 12", this is probably the best option right now. Even with the new Surface Go coming out, this is a much better deal since it comes with the keyboard cover and stylus, plus it has a much better CPU.
Size/weight-wise, I'm completely pleased with that too. Doesn't weigh much more than my 10" 2017 Fire, and the Book's a full Windows PC. I can take it anywhere, and I can quickly write notes without my hand cramping up trying to use an actual pen.
Confession time, I haven't bothered to learn to use the S-Pen that came with it because the keyboard is that good. One of these days, I might go to the trouble.