- Size (LWH): 0 inches, 0 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 4.64 ounces
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 16GB - Factory Unlocked International Version WHITE
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Region Based
- Dimensions 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- This cell phone may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international version phones. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FEATURES: 4.8" Amoled HD screen The S3's enormous screen feels big in the hand, although the device is just 16 per cent larger than its predecessor, the 20 million selling S2.
Smart Stay: The phone tracks your eyes, so as long as you're looking at it, the display won't dim or turn off.
Direct Call: If you've got a contact on your screen, there's no need to hit call: simply hold the device up to your face and the number will be dialed automatically.
Smart Alert: Burst shot and best photo The 8MP camera now offers a 20-shot burst mode and will choose the best photo for you. Photos are now possible at the same time as video filming.
Face Zoom and Slide Show: Double tap a face to zoom in; automatic slide show generation zooms in on faces as individual pictures for pictures with lots of people.
Social network and camera integration: Automatic tagging of pictures, and the option to send images directly to those identified in them, called Buddy Photo Share, or display social media profile information on screen. Group Tag lets you tag multiple people in one go, if you set up a group first.
S-Voice: That's S for Samsung, not Siri. This feature allows you to control your phone through voice, eg to turn up the volume, and to ask it questions.
S-Beam: High speed file transfer via NFC and WiFi Direct, between two phones touched together, operating at up to 300Mbps.
Pop Up Play: Play video in a window on any homescreen.
All Share Play and Cast: Share your S3's screen to a TV, or use the screen as a remote control.
From the Manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.
Top Customer Reviews
This is an outrage. I have talked to the seller and they insist that they sent the right cellphone and the problem lies with the courier, something everyone here in Costa Rica knows it's practically impossible. Aeropost, my courier, does not touch the contents of the packages that are sent and they are not open until it is delivered.
It's not possible that out of 35 negative reviews, most of them deal with the same problem. Today, March 20th, 2013, history repeats itself with this seller. I'm disgusted and I believe Amazon should do something with this seller quickly and find a way to avoid this type of repeated mistakes.
As of right now, nothing has been solved.
1) Performance - Scrolling is buttery smooth, gaming is buttery smooth, even throwing NOVA 3 at it will not phase that quad-core Exynos 4212 and the improved Mali-400 beast (oh I mean chip) inside this phone. It blows the Tegra 3 and the Snapdragon S4 clean out of the water, sorry One X owners.
2) Audio - The S2 has okay audio quality, it's Yamaha chip was fine for...most people, however it was a bit disappointing compared to even the iPhone's sound quality, so I always used software decoding for listening to music. The S3 has seen Samsung's return to the Wolfson audio chip, and it is absolutely stunning especially with the new SoundAlive system which allows Bass Boosting, Clarity, and Virtualization out of the box.
3) Camera - The S2's camera was good, the S3's camera is even better. It may be a 'measly' 8MP, but Samsung has played around with the software in order to create a camera with zero shutter lag, a definite plus. Now it can take great looking photos, quickly.
4) Battery Life - The GS2 has a notoriously horrible battery life, it was basically essential to root and install custom ROMs because of the battery life. The GS2 had a 1650 mAh battery, the S3 has a 2100 mAh battery. It may have even more power than the S2 but the battery life is definitely improved, I just watched over 2 hours straight of 720p video and the battery meerely went from 85% to 70%. If this was my GS2 it would have gone from 85% to 60 or even lower.Read more ›
First off, let me tell you that the S3 (just like the S2) has gorilla-glass and this is the number 1 reason to get this phone, especially if you have children or are prone to drop things. Trust me, when you pay up to $500 for a phone (or anything else for that matter) then you want to at least know that in the event that you accidentally drop it, that it is not the end of the line for your purchase. The gorilla-glass makes the front of the phone virtually unbreakable, I mean you are not going to be able to scratch the screen or crack it unless you literally take a nail and a hammer and work at it!
Now, for the S3, let me tell you...Siri has finally gotten some competition! S-Voice is amazing! And I love to tell her thank you because she always responds with "my pleasure" or "your welcome".Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was a previous iPhone user, until I switched from the 4 to a Galaxy S2, and I loved it, but there were alot of things wrong with the S2, Samsung has listened to user feedback and... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Ricardo Ocando
Bought for my wife she loves it and now, three years later wants the S7edge!!Published 24 days ago by Dr.Donald Parker
I am very satisfied with the product. It was on time and came as describedPublished 28 days ago by Evelyn Parra