2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- A service fee will apply. $29 to repair or $49 to replace your phone.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge unlocked smartphone, 32 GB Silver (US Warranty - Model SM-G935UZSAXAA)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
|Voice / Text||2G Data||3G Data||4G LTE Data|
- Swipe and You're In Only Samsung gives you an edge One swipe and you’re talking to your friend or liking a post No need to dig around for real-time scores and news, because they’re delivered right to you
- Water Happens The two things you can’t live without—water and your phone The Galaxy S7edge has an IP68 rating So it repels water so you won’t need to your phone in a pathetic bowl of rice With the Galaxy S7 edge, just pick it up, wipe if off and keep going
- Post-Worthy Day or Night The first smartphone with dual-pixel technology features fast autofocus, so you can say goodbye to blurry photos And the new advanced camera sensor catches every detail, even in low-light
- More Power More Play Stop waiting around for your phone to charge With fast wireless charging, the Galaxy S7 edge powers up from 0 to 100% in no time And with our biggest battery, the ultra-slim Galaxy S7 edge gives you the power to keep going
- It's Your Stuff Keep It Running out of memory should never be a thing With the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, it won’t be You can expand your memory up to an additional 200GB with a microSD card Forget the cloud or having to search for a hard driveCompatible with GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile and CDMA networks such as Verizon, Sprint and us cellular Support for certain features and services such as vowifi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
What is an unlocked phone?
An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second. Upon selecting a plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go. If you decide you want to change carriers down the road or want to take an international trip, it's as simple as replacing your existing SIM card with a new SIM and activating your new plan.
What are the benefits of an unlocked phone?
Freedom: Choose the carrier with the best service or price. If you find a better deal later, you have the ability to change to a different carrier.
Travel: Take your phone internationally and use the carrier of your choice. It's as easy as inserting an active SIM card.
Selection: Choose the phone with the features you want, whether or not your carrier sells it, and get more service options without a contract.
How do I set up my unlocked phone?
The first thing you’ll need is a SIM card for your desired carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your carrier’s network. If you decide to upgrade to a newer unlocked phone in the future, you can easily remove the SIM card from your old phone and put it in your new phone—just make sure you get the right size of SIM card (nano, micro, or standard) for your phone. If you want to use your phone while traveling internationally, you can easily buy a SIM card for a carrier that operates where you’re traveling. As long as it’s activated, you can just swap SIM cards when you arrive at your destination.