Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on March 18, 2014
The extra equipment is great for my needs and I really like the all the different ways to recharge, it allows me not to have to worry.
on February 28, 2016
I was looking for an extra battery for my video camera, when I found this set. It's perfect for charging on the go. I can have one battery charging while using the other. Will be a great item to have on vacation this summer!
on May 19, 2014
This is a great addition to the camera. Without this, you have to have the camera plugged in to charge the battery. Unless your subject is within distance of the connection, you are not able to use the camera. Now you can film while charging the other battery, due to the fact that you now have two batteries.
on June 4, 2014
Bought this so I could have spare batteries for my camcorder. The battery fit perfectly. and the charger works equally well. I am very satisfied with this purchase and if the need arises again, I would not hesitate to reorder from this vendor.
on February 10, 2014
The order arrived as described and was intact. All of the items worked and were easy to use. These items make the use of the camera fun and less stressful.
BC
on September 18, 2015
Arrived before I needed it. I was able to charge my camera and battery worked for 1st day of school. Very pleased.
on November 17, 2015
works great with my samsung HD video camera maybe even better than the original battery.
on August 4, 2014
It works perfect, it charges the battery in less than 2 hours.
on February 4, 2016
This charger is good find and a good price. It works great.
on July 14, 2014
arrived on time and works good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.