- Size (LWH): 4.72 inches, 1.77 inches, 4.72 inches
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 12 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 9 hours
Samsung GSM I9250 Galaxy Nexus Unlocked Android Smart Phone
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile, and other networks
- Super AMOLED 720p HD Contour Display
- 5MP low-light optimized rear camera with flash
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.3MP front camera
Customers also shopped for
Screen 4.65" HD(1280 x 720) Super AMOLED Contour Display (curved glass) Size (mm) 67.94 X 135.5 X 9.47 (LTE) Weight 150g (LTE) Data LTE/CDMA WIFI BLUETOOTH Memory Storage: 32GB Memory: 1GB RAM Camera 5MP continuous auto focus 1.3MP Front LED Flash Zero shutter lag Video recording in 1080p USB Micro USB Features BATTERY: 1850mAh OS: Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) CPU: 1.2 GHZ dual core processor NOTIFICATION: 3 color LED MICS: 2 Mics BUTTONLESS NFC ACCELEROMETER GYRO COMPASS PROXIMITY/LIGHT BAROMETER
Top Customer Reviews
1) You will always get the latest Android version the moment Google releases it, instead of waiting for half a year for Samsung, HTC, LG or other manufacturers to port it over. Why wait when you can experience the latest features such as 'Google Now'?
2) Bigger screen than S2 - comparable to S3, Super AMOLED, but at a much friendlier price.
3) Interface is much smoother and slick. You can get any better than this. Jellybean's project butter really solves the issue.
4) No physical front buttons like the S2 which may be prone to defect after some time. Best of all, none of that S2's Vlingo voice nonsense which is irritating to say the least.
5) Copying files to Nexus is as easy as plugging in USB and using windows explorer. Compare this to S2's nightmare of using their Kies software or Kies Air to transfer files. This is such a relief to me that I would buy this phone just because of this.
6) Battery life is reasonable so far. Google always tries to improve battery life with each Android OS release, so Nexus being the first phone to get the updates probably mean improvements in battery life as soon as they are available.
1) No external microSD slot. This in my opinion could actually be a pro because if you lose the nexus phone, like I did, no one can access your data on the microSD card.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything I like. There's nothing I do not like the nexus
To all those who want a good smartphone.Read more