Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E2T0B/AM)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$120.00 (30%)|
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Operating Temperature : 0 - 70 degree celcius Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5 inches (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included)
- Random Read Speed: Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 98,000 IOPS Random Read
- Reliability (MTBF):1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
|Save on Quality Laptop and Tablet Bags by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 15.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag, 10-Pack $107.64
AmazonBasics 17.3-Inch Laptop Bag, 10-Pack $131.77
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag, 10-Pack $106.36
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The SSD You Trust
The Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
*Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit the manufacture website
Up to 8x higher TBW* than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
*TBW: Terabytes Written
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
*Error Correction Code
Multiple Form Factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
Samsung Magician software is designed to help you manage your SSD with a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Firmware updates: Get notifications when new firmware is released, and easily install updates for enhanced performance, stability, and compatibility.
- Performance benchmark: Check your SSD's sequential and random read/write speeds, so you can maintain superb performance.
- Data security: The 860 EVO supports AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption and is compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667.